Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

11.06.2019 08:44
- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a c Antworten

Nico Rosberg says the halo device would have saved lives had it been introduced to motorsport sooner. The halo unit, which is designed to provide drivers with extra head protection, was given a two-lap trial by Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen on the penultimate day of F1 testing in Barcelona.Obviously it is a slightly different view and it is a little bit limited in the front, reported Raikkonen. But there was surprisingly little difference. However, Red Bull boss Christian Horner believes the device may limit visibility with the former world champions planning to trial their own batmobile-style concept. We have tried it [the halo] in our simulator and we are concerned with some visibility issues on it. Safety and head protection is of crucial importance but l am not a fan of this system. I think F1 can do better than that. I think we can up something with more elegant, Horner told Sky Sports.Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg also voiced his opposition, saying: It sends the wrong message. It looks horrible. I wouldnt like to see it. Red Bull boss Christian Horner discusses the halo being used in F1 The halo is the preferred option of the FIA after the sports governing body announced they intend to introduce some form of cockpit protection.Its definitely needed, Rosberg told Sky Sports News HQ. Its a massive step in safety because most of the fatalities weve had in motor racing in the last few year this would have saved the vast majority. You can say that visually it doesnt look quite as good as it does now but with some changes it can. Im all for it. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg thinks the new halo safety feature would have saved lives if it was used in previous Formula One seasons The Mercedes driver later tweeted: Massive safety improvement. It will look ok too eventually.On Twitter, former Marussia driver Max Chilton, the team-mate of Jules Bianchi when the Frenchman suffered the head injuries which were to take his life last July, responded: Couldnt agree more Nico, I am sure full helmets looked strange after wearing goggles.McLaren driver Jenson Button also added: Its doesnt look good but its for a great reason. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: Ferrari trial new halo device Watch: Christian Horner exclusive Custom Cal Ripken Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Roberto Alomar Jersey Large .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. http://www.customoriolesjersey.com/ . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Custom Earl Weaver Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Custom Roberto Alomar Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Novak DjokovicDate of birth1987-05-22BirthplaceBelgrade (Yugoslavia)Height188 cmWeight80.0 kgGrand Slam victories11 (up to 25/05/2016)Tournament victories64 (singles), 1 (doubles) - up to 25/05/2016Best year-end ATP world ranking1st (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)Grand Slam record6 Australian Open titles (2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)French Open: 3 finals (2012, 2014, 2015), 4 semi-finals (2007, 2008, 2011, 2013)3 Wimbledon titles (2011, 2014, 2015), 3 semi-finals (2007, 2010, 2012)2 US Open titles (2011, 2015), 4 finals (2007, 2010, 2012, 2013), 3 semi-finals (2008, 2009, 2014)Other honours5 World Tour Finals titles (2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)1 Davis Cup (2010), 1 final (2013)1 Olympic bronze medal (2008)Dreaming of a Golden SlamCurrently dominating the world of mens tennis, and winner off 4 of the last 5 Grand Slam tournaments, world number 1 Novak Djokovic will be the overwhelming favourite to win the mens singles tournament in Rio.ddddddddddddThe Serb has made no secret of the fact that an Olympic gold medal is his top priority for 2016. Having won his 6th Australian Open in January, the 11-time Major winner could even become the first male tennis player to achieve a Golden Slam.Djokovic is certainly confident that he can improve on his bronze medal from London 2012. The way the last couple of seasons have gone for me, he says, I feel I can do very well in Rio.At 29, the Serb is at the top of his game - and few would bet against him in Brazil. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz