Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.01.2019 07:26
WASHINGTON -- Raise your hand if you had Greg Oden as the Miami Heat MVP. [url=http://www.airjordanscheaponline.us/]Cheap Air Jo Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Raise your hand if you had Greg Oden as the Miami Heat MVP. Cheap Air Jordan Retro . Or if you had any inkling the Washington Wizards were capable of taking a 34-point lead against the two-time defending champs. Or if you thought LeBron James and Co. would follow a White House visit by dropping their third straight against the heart of the middling Eastern Conference. Oden played his first game in more than four years Wednesday night, and that might have been the only positive for the Heat. He played all of 8 minutes, 24 seconds and made a pair of dunks to help start a rally that had loads of promise -- until it fell flat in the fourth quarter of a 114-97 loss to the Wizards on Wednesday night. "They came here, whatever. Went to the White House, whatever," Wizards forward Nene said. "We just came here to play." John Wall scored 25 points, and Bradley Beal and Nene had 19 apiece to lead seven players in double figures for the Wizards, who had their lead cut to nine before closing with a 17-9 run. They had dropped seven of eight at the Verizon Center, having blown a fourth-quarter lead to the Houston Rockets on Saturday in a game twice delayed because water was leaking onto the court through a hole in the roof. Chris Bosh scored 26 points, and James had 25 for the Heat, who had been off since Friday and therefore had time to be feted by President Barack Obama on Tuesday for winning a second consecutive NBA title. For one half, the Wizards made Miami look like a team that will never again be invited to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington went on a 20-0 run in the first quarter. James had three of the Heats six first-quarter turnovers. The Wizards, with their first sellout crowd of the season, taunted the Heat fans in attendance with the "Bandwagon Cam" that mocked those wearing the visitors colours. Washington didnt even commit a foul until the 8:48 mark of the second quarter. "They was playing at another speed," James said. "They was playing at, like, 15 and we was playing at, like, seven." James paused, then corrected himself. "Dont even gonna give us that much of a credit," he added. "We was playing at, like, five." James said he even lost his voice during the second or third quarter. He was still hoarse after the game. "We love adversity more than anything. Were definitely at that point," he said with a smile as his voice cracked. "As you can tell, my damn voice is gone. I gotta try to find it, too." At least the Heat found Oden, who stepped onto the court for his first regular-season game since Dec. 5, 2009. He scored six points, going 2 for 3 from the field with a pair of dunks. He made both of his free throws and grabbed two rebounds. It was Oden, of all people, who helped get the Heat going after the Wizards led 43-18 at the end of the first quarter and 64-30 during the second. Wearing No. 20 and with both knees heavily wrapped, he entered with 6:03 remaining in the first half and made an immediate impact: an offensive rebound, a dunk and a foul in 30 seconds. By halftime, the score was 69-48. Oden also started the second half and played four minutes before sitting for the rest of the game. "In a short amount of minutes tonight," James said, "he was pretty good for us." It was Odens first appearance in a regular-season game since fracturing his left kneecap while playing for the Portland Trail Blazers against the Rockets. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2007 draft also missed what would have been his rookie year because of a right knee injury. He has had three microfracture surgeries on his knees. Oden said the Heat have "come up with something to keep me playing, not just to get me out there and get injured." "So this is the plan and its got me this far," he said. "It got me in the game." Norris Coles jumper pulled the Heat within single digits -- 84-75 -- with less than a minute to go in the third, but they never got any closer than nine. The Wizards had nine turnovers in the third quarter but only one in the fourth, and an alley-oop from Wall to Martell Webster put Washington up by 17 with 3:02 to play. "We knew they were going to make a run," Washington coach Randy Wittman said. "Thats still the best team." NOTES: The Wizards began the day 1-14 against teams with winning records. ... The Heat hadnt lost three in row since the 2012 Eastern Conference finals against the Boston Celtics. Their last regular-season three-game skid was Jan. 10-13, 2012. ... The loss ended the Heats 22-game winning streak vs. Southeast Division opponents. ... Miami played without F Chris Andersen, who "landed awkwardly on his knee," according to coach Erik Spoelstra. G Mario Chalmers (strained right Achilles) missed his fourth straight. F Shane Battier was in the starting lineup after missing five games with a strained left quadriceps. G Dwyane Wade was back after resting his sore knees for one game. ... Washington shot a season-high 55 per cent. Cheap Air Jordan China .Y. - Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets starting quarterback. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes . Bookies were offering odds of 13/1 before kickoff that the home team Houston Dynamo would prevail by three goals to nil. http://www.airjordanscheaponline.us/ . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team.There were no bears, nor North Poles for Ilya Bryzgalov in his first taste of media scrutiny in Edmonton. Despite reporters firing questions about the end of his tenure with the Philadelphia Flyers and previous comments comparing Edmontons weather to the North Pole, Bryzgalov wanted to focus on the positives after his first practice with the Oilers on Monday. "Its a Canadian city and people care about hockey," Bryzgalov told reporters. "It feels good to be back in the NHL." Taking to the ice with his new teammates wearing the number 80 on Monday, Bryzgalov stood in front of a scrum for a few minutes to meet the Edmonton media. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract Nov. 8 after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Edmonton finalized their plans to put Bryzgalov into their crease rotation by placing back-up goalie Jason LaBarbera on waivers on Monday. However, the Oilers are still sticking with plans to start Devan Dubnyk in net against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday. Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins would not commit to a timeline for Bryzgalov to take to the crease. "Im comfortable when hes comfortable," Eakins said. "A lot will have to do if [Dubnyk] can keep rolling like he is. Dubs is going lights out, Dubs gets the net." Bryzgalov bristled when asked if he plans to make the most of a second chance in the NHL after being bought-out by the Philadelphia Flyers. "I never lost a first chance," Bryzgalov told reporters, reminding them that hes only missed just over a months worth of the 2013-14 NHL season. With seven years remaining on a $51 million, nine-year contract he signed in 2011, the Flyers were forced to pay him two-thirds of the balance owed on his remaining term, $23 miillion. Cheap Air Jordan For Sale. Bryzgalov quipped that he was able to make the most of his downtime while not attending an NHL training camp and even found some upside in the Flyers buyout. "Its out of my control if they decide to buy me out," he told reporters. "I just have to accept it and move on. I had a great time. I dont have much opportunity to spend time with my family. Had such a great, quality time. Usually its a two-month break, now I pretty much had five months I spent with my kids." Bryzgalov was loaned to the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons on Nov. 9 for conditioning ahead of joining the Oilers. When asked about his short tenure with the Barons, Bryzgalov admitted to playing some catch-up. "The first game I felt a little bit clumsy," Bryzgalov said in reference to the five goals he surrendered in his Oklahoma City debut. He added he was "was not comfortable with lots of players skating back and forth in front". But he would also state that trying to improve should be part of any NHL career, saying "youve got to continue to prove yourself." Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. In two games with the Barons since signing with Edmonton, Bryzgalov surrendered six goals on 50 shots for a 3.03 goals-against average and a .880 save percentage. He did conclude the scrum on a positive note, however, stating: "Im glad we reached an agreement and Im happy to be here." In 425 career NHL games with the Flyers, Anaheim Ducks and Phoenix Coyotes, Bryzgalov has posted a 208-149-45 career record with a .913 save percentage and a 2.55 goals-against average. He was named to the NHLs Second All-Star Team in 2009-10 and won the Stanley Cup in 2006-07 as a member of the Ducks. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz