Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

11.06.2019 08:45
e Friday by denying he had relinquished the b Antworten

ATLANTA -- Make it 6-for-6 for Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder: six straight triple-doubles for Westbrook and six straight wins as the Thunder held on to beat the Atlanta Hawks 102-99 on Monday.Westbrook, who started just 1-of-8 from the floor, finished with 32 points on 10-of-22 shooting, plus 13 rebounds and 12 assists to record his 11th triple-double of the season.I get satisfaction in winning, Westbrook said. Thats the most important part to me. My guys do an amazing job of working on their games and making my job easy, and my jobs to be able to find those guys.Westbrook recorded this triple midway through the third quarter, setting up Victor Oladipo for an and-1 layup. Of Westbrooks 48 career triple-doubles, Monday marked the 19th time he completed the feat before the end of the third quarter. Thats the most three-quarter triple-doubles in the NBA since the start of Westbrooks career, with James Harden and Steph Curry tied for second with four.I know theres so much talk about Russell and what hes doing, because what hes doing is really incredible, remarkable, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. Obviously the league hasnt seen something like this in a long, long time. I give Russell a lot of credit, and our other guys as well. Were a team. These guys are all together. Theyre all trying to fulfill their role. Theyre all trying to do their job. Theyre all trying to play together. Theyre all trying to make each other better and help each other.Westbrooks triple-double pulls him within one of Michael Jordans seven-game streak, the longest since 1989. Hell have a chance to match it on Friday as the Thunder host the Houston Rockets. Wilt Chamberlain holds the record with nine straight in 1967-68.?I just hope he keeps doing it, man. Its unbelievable, Thunder guard Anthony Morrow said. Hes getting [the numbers] within the game. Its not like hes forcing it. Its something Ive never seen before. Its a blessing for all of us to be a part of that type of greatness. Hes doing it for the team. Hes leading us. Were just following him.The Thunder led by as many as 15 in the second half, but the Hawks made a push, narrowing the gap. Westbrook scored 11 of his 32 in the fourth quarter, including the Thunders final nine points to close the game. As he stepped to the line for a free throw after an and-1 late in the fourth, MVP chants rung out throughout Philips Arena.Thats crazy, right? Westbrook said. It definitely caught me off guard, but I just played, man, and continued to play. Especially on the road.This is the latest a player has gone into a season averaging a triple-double since Oscar Robertson in 1963-64, and Westbrook continued his torrid pace with another full stat line to round out at 31.0 points, 10.9 rebounds and 11.3 assists through 22 games. Thats a triple-double in half of his games this season -- the same amount the rest of the NBA has combined.You could see it in the summertime, Morrow said. He never backs down from a challenge. I think where some people may have seen this as a tough situation for him with all those guys leaving ... he trusted in us and definitely trusted in himself, and you see what hes doing. Hes leading us and doing a great job. Mitch Richmond Jersey Large . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Custom Kings T-shirts . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. http://www.customnbakingsjersey.com/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Kings Jerseys China .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Cheap Kings Jerseys . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Conor McGregor has been told to stick to MMA by?former two-weight boxing world champion?Paulie Malignaggi.The Irishman already has expressed interest in luring the undefeated Floyd Mayweather out of retirement -- and even demanded $100 million for it -- with speculation over a superfight growing after McGregor obtained a boxing license in California Wednesday.I have been hearing a lot about this Conor McGregor situation and I got to thinking -- you know what? -- I am kind of interested, ?Malignaggi?said in a video posted on his Twitter account.At first I was telling Conor to stay in his lane and I was thinking you are going to embarrass yourself, but if you are really going to disrespect the sport of boxing like that then I would like to be the one to teach you that lesson.McGregor, who is expected to take some time away from the Octagon with his girlfriend expecting their first child in May, made history at UFC 205 in New York last month by becoming the first fighter to simultaneously hold title belts in two weight divisions.However, the UFC last week stripped him of his featherweight title, which he had not defended in 11 months. With Interim champion Jose Aldo moved up, McGregor finally broke his silence Friday by denying he had relinquished the belt and saying that someones got to come take that off me.Though McGregor is still under contract, his agent Audie Attar previously told ESPNs Five Rounds podcast the 28-year-olds camp would be very interested in a Mayweather fight if it is serious.I would never disrespect your sport and tell everybody I could beat the best fighter inn the cage, continued Malignaggi, the former IBF junior welterweight and WBA welterweight champion.dddddddddddd You shouldnt come to our sport and tell everybody you could beat the best fighter in our sport in a ring.I know you apologize about absolutely f------ nothing, but after I am done with you -- I am going to knock the beard off you homie -- you are going to be apologizing for everything you have been trying to do to get in the boxing ring.However, McGregor responded in typical fashion when the New York natives comments were put to him at a Q & A event in Northern Ireland.Who the f--- is that guy? he said, recalling his famous put down of Jeremy Stephens from the UFC 205 press conference in September. I dont know who the f--- that is but Ill slap the nose off him if he ever mentions my name again.McGregor also continued to stoke the flames for a showdown for Mayweather.If I focus, with the work ethic that I have, solely on the sport of boxing then theres no telling what I could do, he said. I would not go in there just to show up, Id go in there to knock him [Mayweather] out and thats it.He can be hit, hes been hit before. Age waits for no man so I know they know that. I know the size is on my side, I know the reach is on my side and I know the youth is on my side.Theres a lot to lose for them, so thats why their scrambling and saying McGregors got the boxing license, Floyds in the Bahamas and he doesnt give a f---. Theyre scrambling right now. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz