Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

12.06.2019 08:19
n Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- A triple play helped the Pittsburgh Pirates maintain their 1 1/2-game lead for the NLs second wild card. Josh Harrison started Pittsburghs first triple play at home in 21 years and hit a tying two-run double in a six-run fifth inning Sunday as the Pirates rallied past the Chicago Cubs 7-3. "It was fun," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "Youve got to pour some fun on everything you do, and we had more fun after the triple play." Edinson Volquez (12-7) improved to 4-0 in his last 10 starts for the Pirates, who have won eight of their last 10 games. Milwaukee kept pace with a 9-2 victory over Cincinnati. "You could feel the tide turn when we had the triple play," Harrison said. "You dont want to take the approach of trying to get them all back at once, but you definitely want to take advantage of the momentum." Pittsburgh improved to 14-5 against Chicago this year, winning all six series, and eliminated the Cubs from playoff contention. Chicago has not won the World Series since 1908 and hasnt even reached the post-season since 2008. Chicago led 3-0 and put runners on first and second in the fourth when Matt Szczur grounded to third. Harrison started an around-the-horn 5-4-3 triple play, throwing to second baseman Neil Walker, who relayed to first baseman Andrew Lambo. "You dont see it very often," Chicago manager Rick Renteria said. "He hit it right on the nose, and Harrison made a really nice play because he ended up catching it going away from him, stayed with it and it took him right to the bag." Pittsburgh had not turned a triple play since April 12, 2009, against Cincinnatis Edwin Encarnacion by left fielder Jack Wilson, second baseman Freddy Sanchez and first baseman Adam LaRoche. The Pirates had not accomplished the feat at home since Aug. 10, 1993, at Three Rivers Stadium against St. Louis by shortstop Jay Bell, second baseman Carlos Garcia and first baseman Kevin Young, who doubled up future Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith. Volquez allowed three runs -- one earned -- four hits and five walks in seven innings. He has his most victories in a year since winning 17 for Cincinnati in 2008. "I battled the whole way until we got the triple play," Volquez said. "It was a little tough to get loose the first two or three innings, but then I was able to shut it down after the triple play." Jacob Turner (5-10) gave up seven runs, seven hits and three walks in 4 1-3 innings. Chicago went ahead in the second on a run-scoring throwing error by Volquez and John Bakers sacrifice fly, then made it 3-0 in the third on Chris Coghlans sacrifice fly after catcher Russell Martins throwing error on Javier Baezs steal of second. Walker hit his 20th homer in the fourth. After Harrisons double, Travis Snider and Walker hit RBI doubles, and Gaby Sanchez and Gregory Polanco added run-scoring singles. TRAINERS ROOM Pittsburgh OF Starling Marte played for the first time since he was removed Thursday with left elbow discomfort. He entered as a defensive replacement in the eighth. ... Chicago 1B Anthony Rizzo (lower back strain) and SS Starlin Castro (left ankle sprain) didnt play. Rizzo is expected to return Monday while Castro hasnt played since Sept. 2. UP NEXT Cubs: Chicago hosts Cincinnati in a three-game series, with LHP Travis Wood (8-12) opposing Reds RHP Alfredo Simon (14-10). Pirates: Pittsburgh continues its final homestand of the regular season with three game games Boston. RHP Charlie Morton is set to start for the Pirates on Tuesday. Morton was placed on the 15-day DL on Aug. 17 with right hip inflammation, two days after he lasted three innings against Washington. RHP Anthony Ranaudo is slated for Boston (3-2). PRIDE OF PITTSBURGH Walker, a native of nearby Gibsonia, set a Pirates record for home runs by a second baseman with one more than Bill Mazeroski hit in 1958. Jacob deGrom Jersey . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said. Gary Carter Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. http://www.metssale.com/mets-tim-tebow-jersey/. Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. Custom New York Mets Jerseys . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. Keith Hernandez Jersey . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Tuesday, Sean McAdam of Comcast SportsNet New England reported that the Blue Jays, along with a number of other playoff contenders were in the mix for the Boston ace.Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas says he hardly knew about Manchester Citys Kevin De Bruyne before this season, and has been surprised by his quality. This weekends Saturday Night Football pits last years champions Chelsea against City, where Fabregas and De Bruyne will go up against each other in midfield. Key Battle: Cesc v KDB Cesc Fabregas v Kevin De Bruyne: Chelsea v Man Citys key battle Chelsea paid £6.7m to Genk for De Bruyne in January 2012, but after only nine appearances in all competitions, and just 132 minutes of Premier League football, he was sold to Wolfsburg in January 2014 before joining City for £55m in 2015. Despite a recent 12-game absence with a knee injury, only Mesut Ozil and Dimitri Payet have created more chances per 90 minutes than De Bruyne, who has excelled in the Premier League. Ed Chamberlin and Jamie Redknapp give their thoughts on this weeks Saturday Night Football clash between Chelsea and Manchester City Fabregas, speaking ahead of the release of the EA SPORTS FIFA 16 Ultimate Team - Team of the Season, admits he knew little about the Belgium playmaker before this season.When asked if he has been impressed with De Bruynes first season as a City player, Fabregas said: Yes, mostly because I hardly knew about him before this season. The race for the Premier League title is hotting up and, from Saturday, Sky Sports will be showing seven live games in six days I didnt really watch the German league in the few years he was there so yes, hes impressed me because I didnt know that he had that much quality.dddddddddddd. I think he fits in very well with Manchester Citys footballing style.Another man Chelsea will need to watch closely is Sergio Aguero, who has scored 10 goals in his last 11 Premier League appearances. Fabregas is well aware of Agueros talents and thinks Chelsea will have to employ smart tactics to stop him.He said: Hes a very good player, hes been showing it for a few years now in the Premier League and even before that in Spain and with the national team, so we know what he can do. Heres a look at how Manchester City do with, and without, Kevin De Bruyne in their side Hes very fast, he loves to take on players, hes a natural goalscorer and both the defenders and midfielders will have to be very compact to prevent their midfielders from getting the ball to Sergio. Well try to control the game as well, to have possession and see if they can have less of the ball and less chances.Fabregas was speaking ahead of the launch of the EA SPORTS FIFA 16 Ultimate Team - Team of the Season, with the squads being released from April 29th. To read the full interview, head to https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/news/20...regas-interview Also See: Kompany could face Toon KDB v Fabregas battle City must get fourth Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz