Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

12.06.2019 08:19
th the win and will be the No. 2 seed in th Antworten

DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus was scratched from Sundays lineup against the New York Yankees because of a stiff neck. Rasmus was set to bat seventh, but opted to sit as a precaution. He does not expect it to be a long-term issue and hopes to return in a "couple days." "I feel all right, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Rasmus said. "I got a little crick in my neck and its just one of those things that after throwing and warming up, I just felt like I needed to take myself out." Rasmus hit .276 with 22 home runs and 66 RBIs last season. Anthony Gose took Rasmus place in centre field in the exhibition game. Rob Ramage Jersey . The Thunder earned the Game 1 win with a 100-86 victory Saturday night. Oklahoma City dominated the first half and led by 22 at the break, but saw its lead shrink to just two points in the fourth quarter. Colorado Avalanche Jerseys .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/authentic...alanche-jersey/. -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division. Lanny McDonald Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. John Wensink Jersey . -- Jake Paterson made 39 saves as the Saginaw Spirit halted the Guelph Storms seven-game win streak with a 6-3 victory on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action.Green Bay, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - Aaron Rodgers began to wince on a scramble and went down in pain following a touchdown pass, but everything was ok when his quarterback sneak put the Green Bay Packers comfortably in front. Rodgers tossed both of his touchdown passes to Randall Cobb and the Packers won the NFC North for a fourth straight year following a 30-20 triumph over the Detroit Lions on Sunday. Green Bay (12-4) earned a first-round bye with the win and will be the No. 2 seed in the NFC. Rodgers re-aggravated his left calf injury suffered last Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers late in the first half and missed two Green Bay possessions. Matt Flynn, who started five games filling in for Rodgers last season due to his broken collarbone, came on to replace him for those two series. Rodgers began to show effects of the injury during the latter stages of the second. He cringed while tip-toeing on a scramble to move the chains on a 3rd- and-8 and fell down holding his left calf after flipping a 4-yard TD pass to Cobb. The Lambeau Field faithful cheered when he walked out of the tunnel following Green Bays initial touch of the third quarter. The Packers ripped off 16 straight points when Rodgers returned midway through the frame. The 2011 MVP was a limited participant in practice all week and was listed as questionable on Fridays injury report. Rodgers finished 17-of-22, while Flynn fired a 6-yard completion on his only pass attempt in the victory. Eddie Lacy carried the ball 26 times for 100 yards, Cobb caught four passes for 80 yards and Jordy Nelson hauled in six receptions for 86 yards for Green Bay, which went a perfect 8-0 at home. Its definitely tough when you see your quarterback and leader go down, Cobb said. We just wanted to rally around him and find a way to come out with a win. The Packers ran for 152 yards against the top-ranked run defense in the league. Detroit came in allowing just 63.8 yards per game on the ground. Matthew Stafford was 20-of-41 for 217 yards and three touchdowns and Calvin Johnson had four receptions for 39 yards and two scores for the Lions (11-5), who are the sixth seed in the NFC and will face the Dallas Cowboys in the Wild Card round. I think our guys played hard, played tough, said Lions coach Jim Caldwell. Rodgers re-entered the game after Stafford hit JJohnson for a 4-yard TD pass at the 7:34 mark of the third, which tied the game at 14-14.dddddddddddd Rodgers fired a 29-yard dart over the middle to Cobb on his first pass attempt following his return and later hit him for a 13-yard score on a 3rd-and-4 to give the Packers a 21-14 advantage. I was kind of battling to get back out there, Rodgers said. I felt pretty good on the sidelines ... just felt like if I could get back out there, I could give us a little jolt. Green Bays defense forced a three-and-out on Detroits ensuing sequence. Rodgers tossed a 12-yard completion to Nelson on a 3rd-and-18 to set the Packers up in fringe field-goal territory. Mason Crosbys 52-yard kick, however, was blocked. The Lions failed to capitalize after Joique Bell fumbled the ball on the very next snap. Morgan Burnett made the recovery. Rodgers flipped a 15-yard completion to Nelson to move the ball to the Detroit 10. Rodgers sneak with 8:45 to go made it 28-14. Green Bay added a safety with 2:32 remaining when Stafford was flagged for an intentional grounding in the end zone. Cobb muffed the ensuing free kick and Cassius Vaughn made the recovery for Detroit. Theo Riddick caught a 6-yard TD pass with 1:45 to play to cap the scoring. The two-point try was unsuccessful. Earlier, Green Bay was unable to punch the ball across the goal line on its opening touch despite having seven goal-to-go snaps. Lacy was stuffed on a 4th-and-goal from the 1 by a host of Lions. The Packers, though, found the end zone when Micah Hyde returned a punt 55 yards up the middle and down the left sideline to open the scoring at the 4:49 mark of the first. Cobbs 4-yard TD catch late in the second upped the advantage to 14-0. The Lions answered on their next trek when Stafford fired a 20-yard TD pass to Johnson right before the half, trimming the gap to 14-7. Game Notes Cobb and Nelson are the third pair of receivers to have at least 1,200 yards receiving and 10-plus touchdowns, joining Randy Moss and Cris Carter from the 1999 Minnesota Vikings and Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker from the 2013 Denver Broncos ... The Lions were seeking their first divisional title since 1993 ... Stafford fell to 0-16 in his career on the road against teams with a winning record ... Green Bay outgained Detroit 377-313. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz