Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

12.06.2019 10:36
Mixon punching a young woman needed to spark Antworten

VIENNA, Austria -- Unlike the rest of the motorsport community, Lewis Hamilton says he was not surprised by his teammate Nico Rosbergs decision to retire from Formula One after winning the title this year.In a shock announcement at the FIA prize giving ceremony on Friday, Rosberg made the news public in a press conference ahead of the main event. After losing out in title battles to Hamilton in 2014 and 2015, Rosberg said part of the reason behind his decision was the feeling he had after finally securing the title in 2016.But Hamilton, who spoke in Vienna after Rosbergs announcement, said he had seen it coming.The sport will miss him and Im sure it was a surprise for many people, he said. Im probably one of the only people it was not a surprise to, but thats because I have known him for a long, long time. But this is motor racing.Hamilton and Rosberg started karting together in their early teens and have followed similar career trajectories before being matched as teammates in F1 at Mercedes in 2013.Asked if he would miss the rivalry, Hamilton added: Well, this is the first time he has won in 18 years, hence why its not a surprise that he decided to stop. But also hes got a family to focus on and probably wants to have more children and Formula One takes up so much of your time.In terms of missing the rivalry, of course [I will]. We started out when we were 13 and we would always talk about being champions and when I joined this team Nico was there -- again which was something we talked about when we were kids. Its definitely going to be very strange and for sure I will be sad not to have him in the team next year.Hamilton had talked about his desire to beat Rosberg in a straight fight next year, but the announcement means he will now be paired with a new teammate.Of course it is a shame that he wont allow me to fight it to take it back, but that was his choice and I respect his decision -- go out on top while you can. I have a different viewpoint. I won the championship the last two years and I gave an opportunity each year to have another shot for someone.That is genuinely how I am and I consistently believe in my ability and what I can do each year. Even if I was to win again most likely Id like to get another opportunity. I like being challenged by different competitors, but again we have been racing for 18 years so its not the worst scenario. Custom Islanders T-shirts . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Islanders Jerseys . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. http://www.customislandersjersey.com/ . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Custom Islanders Shirts . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Denis Potvin Jersey Large . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Need to catch up with whats happening in the world of sports and pop culture? Dont worry, I got you.1. Only two weeks remain in the NFL regular season. Which teams have punched their tickets to the playoffs??2. Our IMPACT25 honoree list celebrates those whom have made the greatest impact for womens sports in 2016. But, can you guess who was our woman of year?3. Weve seen wide receivers make some unbelievable catches. But are we giving them more credit than they deserve? Former NFL great and ESPN analyst Randy Moss demonstrates how gloves have changed the game.?4. The Jacksonville Jaguars fired head coach Gus Bradley?immediately after Sundays loss to the Houston Texans. Bradley flew back to Jacksonville with his now-former team. Couldnt the teams owner Shahid Khan have waited to let Bradley go on Monday -- or at least get him a different flight? Awkward.?5. Christmas came early for 115 Indiana residents. What did Indianapolis Colts punter Pat McAfee do to spread some holiday cheer??6. Tim Duncan has a reputation for being a jokester. Last night, the San Antonio Spurs retired his jersey and invited the future NBA Hall of Famer to take a few shots at himself in the process. But, what was the punchline??7. Whats Allen Iversons response to the NBAs new practice of resting healthy players during the regular season??8. Why was video evidence of Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon punching a young woman needed to spark considerable outrage??9.?Minnesota players boycotted football activities after the school suspended 10 of their fellow team members for being accused of sexual assault. What can be learned from this situation?10. Have you ever seen a pro boxer literally get punched out of the ring during a match? Well, this footage of 51-year-old booxer Bernard Hopkins will leave you speechless.dddddddddddd?11. If you had to drop 26 pounds in two days, how would you approach it? Outside the Lines?reports on the dangers of weight cutting for many wrestlers, boxers and MMA fighters.?12. Gymnast Gabby Douglas is no stranger to cyberbullying. How is the gold medalist using her platform to create change??13. What long-standing MLB rookie tradition was recently banned because it was deemed offensive to women??14. What makes Serena Willams tick? Watch The Undefeateds no-holds-barred interview with the living tennis legend to find out.?15. Former WNBA MVP Elena Delle Donne is seeking a trade from the Chicago Sky. Where do you think the restricted free agent will end up??16. How is GSMP?mentee Paola Kuri helping change the way we think about gender in soccer??17. Prima ballerina Misty Copeland recently visited Cuba. What most surprised her about the republics relationship to dance??18. How did Ohio state b-baller Kelsey Mitchell become Miss 2K? Womens basketball analyst LaChina Robinson explains on this weeks Around the Rim podcast.?19. How is bodybuilder Cheyann Clark using her social media account to chronicle her brave battle with cancer??20. Theres no doubt, Craig Sager left a colorful mark on the game of basketball. His one-of-a-kind approach to storytelling will forever live on in sports history. How did those who knew and loved working with him?mourn the legendary broadcaster?Shana Renee is the founder and editor-in-chief of?All Sports Everything?and a passionate New York Jets, Knicks and Yankees fan. Follow her sports talk on Twitter at?@ItsShanaRenee. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz