Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

13.06.2019 08:35
e for his age, you can alwa Antworten

Dele Alli insists he is remaining grounded despite some hair-raising praise from idols and a dream season with Tottenham. The Spurs midfielder, 19, has been on superb form since making his debut at the start of the season following a move from MK Dons last January.He has seven goals in the Premier League as Spurs sit in second place, scored on his full England debut, and is one of the favourites for the PFA Young Player of the Year award in his debut top-flight campaign. The praise has flooded in from all angles - Sir Alex Ferguson compared Alli to a young Paul Gascoigne, while Steven Gerrard said the 19-year-old is better than he was at that age - but to his credit, Alli is realistic and wont get carried away.In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves, Alli said: Its a hard one to take in [Fergusons praise], for one of the greatest managers ever to compliment you like that, it means a lot and its a huge honour.But I dont want to get carried away with things like that, its important I keep working hard and dont think too much about those things.On Gerrard, Alli added: It makes your hair stand up, you cant really believe it. Hes someone Ive looked up to massively since growing up, he was a great player and a legend. He was my idol and for him to say something like that means a lot to me.It has been crazy, its been crazy for me obviously. Ive always been quite confident in my ability and I knew where I wanted to go. Alli scored for England on his full debut against France in November Maybe I didnt expect it to go this well so quickly but I always had the feeling Id keep working hard and try to be the best player I can.Its a bit of a dream come true, its one of those ones where Im still waiting to be woken up, but like I say anything can happen. you could go out there and, god forbid, get an injury on the pitch or in training. The 19-year-old is one of the favourites for the PFA Young Player of the Year awards Alli shows no sign of waking up from his dream any time soon, and with Euro 2016 approaching, even bigger and better things could be on the horizon.He has started two of the last three England games and looks a good bet to start in France, but his main priority is keeping his feet on the ground.Im still 19 and Ive got a lot to learn, Ive got to keep improving and not get too carried away with myself. Thankfully Ive got great support around me to keep my feet on the floor. Alli was rewarded with a new five-year contract in January Its been a great year for me, but Ive just got to keep working hard and hopefully next year will be even better.Its important you stay professional and keep working and Im thankful for everything thats happened to me. An afternoon with Alli Geoff Shreeves gives his account of speaking exclusively to Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli Id love to go [to Euro 2016], it would be a dream come true but I dont think my place is concrete. Theres a lot of young, hungry players there. It has the same feeling as at Spurs.Alli looks the ideal all-round midfielder to boost Englands hopes of success in France this summer, but his balance of self-confidence and realistic ambition to improve is refreshing. Steven Gerrard says Alli was better than himself at his age His temper has come into question on occasions this season after an altercation with West Hams Mark Noble in November and a similar incident with Fiorentinas Nenad Tomovic in February.When asked what he could work on to continue his success, Alli said: A lot of people would say my temper! But I dont think thats something I need to work on. Spurs old boys to decide title? The Tottenham old boys that can deny Leicester their title dreams Its not something I worry about, I can control my temper! Its something Ive always had since I was younger growing up. Ive done a lot to work on it to keep it under control when I need to, and the boys here help me as well.Defensively I could be a lot better, my decision-making at times can be a bit poor and my left foot technically I need to improve as well. Sir Alex Ferguson also said Alli was the best young midfielder since Paul Gascoigne I still have a lot to work on, nothing in my game is perfect and Im just going to keep looking to improve.When youre a young player coming into the Premier League, it can be daunting. But its important to stand your ground and let them know youre not just a 19-year-old kid and you deserve to be there with them. Key Battle: Dembele v Schneiderlin Matt Cheetham looks at the stats that show how the midfield battle could be key on Sunday. But is the youngsters rise solely down to his own work? Alli is keen to stress the importance of his team-mates, and in particular says his big brother relationship with Spurs midfielder Eric Dier has been priceless.We [Alli and Dier] have got one of those friendships where I think hell be a friend for life. I havent known him for that long but hes sort of taken up that role as my big brother here. Eric Dier (centre) and Alli (left) have both enjoyed a superb season, and are close friends off the pitch at Spurs Its strange to say but he does look after me as much as he can, even though I do bully him a little bit!He tries to keep my feet on the ground, but hell always back me in anything on and off the pitch. I always go to him for advice and hes very mature for his age, you can always turn to him and put a lot of trust in him.Harry is a world-class striker. If you put it through to him nine times out of 10 hell find the back of the net, or at least make the keeper work. Hes got great movement, when hes on the training pitch you see what hes working on and you know what kind of runs he likes to make, and his finishing is the best Ive ever seen.Tottenham host Manchester United on Super Sunday at 4pm on Sky Sports 1HD. Also See: An afternoon with Alli The title race run-in Old Spurs boys to decide title? Mersons predictions Stitched Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . - Diego Fagundez scored his team-leading 13th goal of the season in the 76th minute to lift the Revolution to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Crew on Saturday night that kept New Englands playoff hopes alive. Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Gear .C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. http://www.jaguarscheap.com/84k-cheap-jo...ey-jaguars.html. Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. Custom Jaguars Jerseys . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. Discount Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph.ASHBURN, Va. -- New Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden has filled the final spots on his coaching staff. The Redskins announced Tuesday that Bradford Banta has been hired as the assistant special teams coach, Shane Day as assistant offensive line and offensive quality control coach, and Jake Peetz as offensive quality control coach. The Redskins will also retain Aubrey Pleasantt, who will be a defensive quality control coach after working as an offensive assistant for the Redskins last season.dddddddddddd Banta spent the past six seasons with the Detroit Lions. Day spent the past two seasons as the quarterbacks coach for the University of Connecticut. Peetz spent last year working with the football program at the University of Alabama. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz