Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

13.06.2019 08:35
onnected in the fourth off Twins closer Antworten

The Florida Panthers have signed centre Dave Bolland to a five-year contract worth an average annual value of $5.5 million. Bolland played just 23 games last season in his first year with the Toronto Maple Leafs after an ankle injury suffered early in the season. He was effective for the Leafs when he did play, scoring eight goals and four assists in 23 games, all but two of those points coming in the 15 games before he went down due to injury. He is coming off a five-year deal he signed with Chicago prior to the 2009-10 season worth an average annual value of $3.375 million. The Mimico, Ont. native spent the first six years of his career with the Chicago Blackhawks, winning two Stanley Cups in the process, before the team dealt him to Toronto at the 2013 NHL Draft. The 28-year-old forward has 78 goals and 102 assists for 180 points over 355 career games in the NHL. Bolland was drafted by Chicago in the second round (32nd overall) of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft. The Panthers also signed forward Jussi Jokinen to a four-year deal worth an average annual value of $4 million. In 81 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2013-14 Jokinen scored 21 goals and added 36 assists for 57 points, the second-highest single-season total of his career. He is coming off a three-year contract that paid him an average annual value of $3 million. Jokinen spent his first full year with the Penguins this past season after being dealt to the team at the 2013 trade deadline by the Carolina Hurricanes. He has also spent time with the Dallas Stars and Tampa Bay Lightning over his 10-year NHL career. The 31-year-old forward has 149 goals and 265 assists for 414 points over 660 career games in the NHL. Jokinen, a native of Finland, was drafted by Dallas in the sixth round (192nd overall) of the 2001 NHL Entry Draft. He has represented Finland on the international stage on numerous occasions, most recently winning bronze at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Florida would also add forward Shawn Thornton to a two-year deal worth an average annual value of $1.2 million. The Panthers also signed centre Derek MacKenzie to a contract. The 33-year-old scored nine goals and added nine assists in 71 games with the Columbus Blue Jackets in 2013-2014. The Panthers added another veteran later in the day, signing defenceman Willie Mitchell to a two-year, $8.5 million contract. Robyn Regehr Jersey . The Grizzlies erased most of a 25-point deficit before Durant, the leagues scoring champion, got hot. Butch Goring Jersey . The turf is scheduled to give way to actual grass that is bright green, so we dont have to complain any more—we just have to wait a few years. Instead, do feel free to complain if the roof is closed for any reason other than to allow a game to be played. http://www.kingsauthentic.com/. "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. Luc Robitaille Jersey . The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench. Tiger Williams Jersey .com) - Nino Williams posted 18 points and seven rebounds, as Kansas State edged No.DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Jose Bautista hit his third home run of the spring for the Toronto Blue Jays in a 4-3 victory Saturday over the Minnesota Twins, who got three scoreless innings from newcomer Phil Hughes. After spending his first seven seasons with the New York Yankees, Hughes signed a $24 million, three-year contract with Minnesota in the off-season. He gave up one hit, walked one and struck out two. The right-hander missed most of spring training with a back injury last year and struggled mightily in the regular season, going 4-14 with a 5.19 ERA with the Yankees. Hughes said being able to participate in a full spring has given him a confidence boost. "You never want to struggle at any point," he said. "I think coming in off the year I had and to get off on a pretty good note is big. But again, its still spring training and once the season starts thats the biggest thing, and I want to get out of the gates going well." Adam Lind was 2 for 2 with two doubles for the Blue Jays. Melky Cabrera added an RBI single and Edwin Encarnacion scored a run. Bautista connected in the fourth off Twins closer Glen Perkins. Byron Buxton, rated the No. 1 prospect in baseball, hit a two-run homer off Toronto starter Drew Hutchison in the third. Hutchison struck out five, including three straight in the second, and walked one in three innings. STARTING TIME Twins: Hughes threw 38 pitches but only two or three changeups because they werent very effective. "It wasnt good," he said. "I threw one first pitch that was a bad ball and then I think I threw one on the plate. As the pitch counts increase, you give yourself a little bit more availability to work on some things. When Im going three innings, sometimes the concentration goes on making a pitch and getting a guy out and before you know it, maybe you havent thrown as many (specific pitches)." Blue Jays: Hutchison, a candidate for the fifth spot in the rotation, felt good after working with catcher Dioner Navarro for the first time in a game. Hutchison said he and Navarro worked before the spring to build chemistry and it has paid off well. Navarro signed an $8 million, two-year deal with Toronto in the off-season after spending last year with the Chicago Cubs. "I live here in the off-season and so does he, so I was working out at the complex with him. So I got to know him a little bit, develop a little bit of a relationship," Hutchison said. "He caught my first bullpen, I think, so I had a pretty good idea. Weve talked a lot. It was really ggood to work with him today.dddddddddddd" TRAINERS ROOM Twins: Manager Ron Gardenhire said outfielder Aaron Hicks, who has been out with a minor elbow injury, could play Tuesday against Tampa Bay. Blue Jays: Colby Rasmus resumed on-field workouts after missing the past six games with a stiff neck. Toronto manager John Gibbons said Rasmus spent Saturday morning playing catch in the outfield, hitting in the batting cages and off a tee. Gibbons expects the centre fielder to continue working out at the teams training facility Sunday before returning to the lineup Tuesday in a split-squad game against the Canadian Junior National Team. "He should be full-go after that," Gibbons said. "Its a good, big day. He feels fine coming out of this." Right-handed reliever Dustin McGowan was expected to pitch two or three innings against the Twins, but was scratched before the game after getting a stomach virus. SANTANA WATCH Multiple media outlets reported Saturday that the Blue Jays are favoured to land Ervin Santana, the top remaining free-agent starting pitcher. ESPN first reported that Santana, who was 9-10 with a 3.24 ERA for Kansas City last season, was offered a one-year, $14 million contract by Toronto. However, the report said the right-hander was holding off on signing with the hope of getting a better deal from another team. Blue Jays officials did not comment on any of the reports, but right-hander Esmil Rogers, a teammate of Santanas during winter ball in the Dominican Republic who is vying for the fifth spot in the rotation, said the 31-year-old is a "great guy" and would not make it harder for him to make the team. "Im here to help the team win. It doesnt matter where Im going to be," Rogers said. "Im looking for the opportunity to start, but I cant make that decision. The office is going to make that decision. I cant do (anything). I just try to make my pitches and get people out to help the team." JANSSEN THROWS Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen, who has not pitched this spring because of shoulder inflammation, took a positive step by throwing on flat ground. Gibbons said "it wont be long," but the right-hander will have to throw a couple more times before he appears in a game. "I would think maybe next weekend he might get in a game, or maybe the following week," Gibbons said. "As long as hes got a couple weeks left, he should be fine." Janssen saved 34 games for Toronto last season and has just four blown saves in his past 60 opportunities. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz