Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

13.06.2019 08:36
is my aim.Im happy that Im making these Antworten

Liverpool striker Divock Origi is content with his development at the club following his return from Lille last summer. The 20-year-old was selected ahead of first-choice forward Daniel Sturridge in the Europa League quarter-final first-leg against Borussia Dortmund on Thursday.And the Belgium international repaid manager Jurgen Klopps faith by scoring Liverpools goal in the 1-1 draw in Germany. In addition to that Origi put in a performance which followed Klopps gameplan to the letter and hinted at a wider understanding of the role he has to play.While Origi is happy with his contribution in Dortmund, he has called for Liverpool fans to be patient over his development.I have learned a lot, Ive adapted a lot. Im still young, only 20 and people sometimes forget that, Origi said. Liverpool striker Divock Origi scores against Borussia Dortmund Im grateful to be at this big club, where people believe in me and everything is here for me to become a big player, which is my aim.Im happy that Im making these steps and hopefully that continues.It was playing a big team and as the striker I had a big responsibility but I felt the support of everybody from the coach to my team-mates and the fans.Everyone tried to help me as much as possible and it showed in my performance, he added.You can feel the support and it gives me a boost. It does make a difference to experience that.Everyone said I should play to my qualities, which is getting in behind the defenders and taking them on one-on-one and of course, importantly, scoring.We worked a lot tactically and he knows my qualities and told me just to use them. Im very happy that I could do this. Jurgen Klopp (right) is expected to pick Daniel Sturridge for Sundays game against Stoke Although Liverpool are in a strong position ahead of the second leg at Anfield next Thursday, Origi insists the tie is still in the balance.For me, theres no favourites, added Origi, who could make way for Sturridge to return against Stoke on Sunday.We are a good team and they are a good team. We have to show on the pitch we are capable of doing good things and we have to finish it off at Anfield.We have to be confident and if we are at 100 per cent, we will go through. Also See: Balotelli set for Anfield return Reds earn draw in Dortmund Klopp: Hummels goal my fault Henderson injury not small Custom Baseball Jerseys China . -- Aaron Rodgers isnt out for revenge in Green Bays season opener. Custom New York Yankees Jerseys . Roma has a game in hand but now second place is even at risk for the capital side as Napoli moved to within three points with the win. "The result is not always fair," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "If we play like this until the end we will win many matches. http://www.customjerseysbaseball.com/cus...rseys-544x.html. Justine finished first with a score of 22.44 while Chloe was second with 21.66 points. Defending champion Hannah Kearney of the U.S., was third at 21.49. A third Dufour-Lapointe sister, Maxime, failed to make the final group and finished 12th while Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was 10th. Custom Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys . She still remembers the massive roar of the home crowd when the Canadians walked out on the pitch before 47,784 fans at Commonwealth Stadium in 2002. Lang expects a similar reception for the Canadian team as the host nation at this years tournament, which begins Tuesday. Custom Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night.MUNICH, Germany -- Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has extended his contract with the club through June, 2019. Rummenigge told the clubs extraordinary general meeting on Friday that the 28-year-old Neuer agreed to stay another three years at Bayern. Neuers previous deal ran to 2016. Rummenigge says he was impressed that Neuer approached the club two days after its Champions League exit to Real Madrid and that "its also a sign of his wonderful character that he said, I want Bayern Munich forever.ddddddddddddquot; Neuer has played 93 league games for Bayern since 2011, when he switched in a fraught move from Bundesliga rival and childhood club Schalke. He has made 45 appearances for Germany. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz