Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

14.06.2019 10:20
, because hes such a good pitcher. Antworten

Canberra Raiders premiership aspirations have taken a huge hit, with playmaker Blake Austin potentially out for the rest of the NRL season with a hand injury.The five-eighth will undergo surgery on Thursday after a mishap during a defensive drill at training on Wednesday.A statement from the club said Austin will be sidelined for an indefinite period, perhaps the season.It was a very simple accident and very unfortunate for Blake, coach Ricky Stuart says.Third-placed Canberra are riding an eight-game winning streak but are only two-from-five without Austin this season.Sam Williams has been drafted to partner Aidan Sezer in the halves for Saturdays clash with Manly at Brookvale Oval.This will challenge us and everybody has to buy in and assist in picking up the slack, Stuart said.We know (Williams) will do a great job for us.The Raiders are a chance of securing a top-two berth and a home final with wins over the Sea Eagles and Wests Tigers in the last round.Certainties to finish in the top four, they last played finals footy in 2012.Williams was halfback in the side, which was knocked out in the second week by South Sydney. Authentic Custom Warriors Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Custom Tim Hardaway Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. http://www.customwarriorsjersey.com/ .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Custom Warriors Jersey China . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Authentic Custom Warriors Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. PHILADELPHIA -- Neil Walker said the first game after the All-Star game always can be a little tough. The Mets second baseman made things a little easier, though, with one powerful swing.Walker hit a three-run home run and Juan Lagares also went deep to lead the New York Mets to a 5-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday night.I think this is one of the hardest games of the year, the first game after the All-Star break, Walker said. Basically four days of not much of anything. Usually the first couple of innings go pretty quick because youre getting your rhythm back.Asdrubal Cabrera had three hits for the Mets, who snapped a three-game losing streak. New York won without All-Star outfielder Yoenis Cespedes, who missed his third straight game with a right quad strain. Lagares started in his place.Peter Bourjos had an RBI triple for Philadelphia, which had won 10 of 13 prior to the break.Bartolo Colon (8-4), one of four Mets chosen for the All-Star game, started out sensational before a rocky sixth inning ended his night early.He really pitched well, Mets manager Terry Collins said.Jeurys Familia pitched a scoreless ninth for his 32nd save while extending his club record for consecutive saves to 48, dating back to last Aug. 1. Collins, who managed the NL All-Star team, didnt call on his closer to pitch in Tuesdays All-Star game.Jeremy Hellickson (6-7) was roughed up for four runs and seven hits in six innings.New York, which entered second in the NL in home runs, upped its season total to 124. The Mets are particularly fond of Citizens Bank Park, where they have cleared the fences 14 times in four games this season.Colon was perfect through 4 1/3 innings until Cameron Rupps one-out single to center. Colon was still rolling along with one out in the sixth when first baseman James Loney went to his right for a nifty stop of Odubel Herreras grounder. Loneys throw to Colon, who was covering first, went over the pitchers head. Loney was charged with an error although it looked as if Colon should have made the catch.The Phillies capitalized by scoring three unearned runs in the inning on Bourjos triple, Maikel Francos groundout and Cody Asches single.Colon departed with two outs in the inning and ended up allowingg three unearned runs on four hits with two walks and four strikeouts.ddddddddddddEverything worked out, Colon said through an interpreter. I just got a little tired.The 43-year-old right-hander is 5-1 with a 2.56 ERA in his last 10 starts.Colons tough, Phillies manager Pete Mackanin said. Hes not the guy I wanted to see, coming out of the break, because hes such a good pitcher. He knows what hes doing, and he just kind of stifled us for a while there.Lagares led off the third by hitting the first pitch over the fence in left-center for his third homer of the season, giving the Mets a 1-0 lead.New York went in front 4-0 in the sixth on Walkers three-run homer. It was the 16th homer of the season for the Mets second baseman, tying his mark for all of last season. The homer drew loud cheers from the large contingent of Mets fans, who made Citizens Bank Park sound more like Citi Field at times with their chants of Lets go Mets! Lets go Mets!After Philadelphia closed within a run in the bottom of the inning, New York took a two-run lead in the seventh as Lagares scored on Jose Reyes grounder, sliding under Rupps tag at home.TRADE BAITHellickson, thought to be a pitcher a contender may consider at the July 31 trading deadline, hadnt allowed a homer in three straight games, going 2-0 with a 1.50 ERA before Fridays start.The right-hander said the trade rumors are hard to ignore at times.Yeah, its on my mind, just when I see it on Twitter and talk to (the media) about it, Hellickson said. Other than that, Im focused every day on doing what I have to do for the next start. Like Ive said all along, I love it here and would love to be here the rest of the year, but obviously Ive been through it before and know that side of the game. My focus is here and on my next start right now.STREAKINGBourjos has reached base safely in 22 consecutive games, which is the longest streak by any Phillies player this season.TRAINERS ROOMMets: Collins said Cespedes is day to day, and was available to pinch-hit on Friday.UP NEXTMets RHP Logan Verrett (3-6, 4.34) opposes RHP Jerad Eickhoff (6-10, 3.80) on Saturday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz