Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 148 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.01.2019 07:27
HOUSTON -- All-Star catcher Jason Castro of the Astros has left Mondays game against Minnesota with a sprained right knee. [url= Antworten

HOUSTON -- All-Star catcher Jason Castro of the Astros has left Mondays game against Minnesota with a sprained right knee. Custom Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . Castro appeared to injure himself on the swing on a foul ball in the second inning. He remained at the plate and hit an RBI single on the next pitch. He trotted slowly to first base and chatted with the team trainer and manager Bo Porter for a couple of minutes before being replaced by Cody Clark. The injury leaves Clark as Houstons only healthy catcher. Carlos Corporan and Max Stassi are both on the seven-day concussion disabled list. Dorian ODaniel Chiefs Jersey . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Demarcus Robinson Jersey . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. http://www.chiefsauthenticofficialstore.com/authentic-anthony-hitchens-jersey.html . - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Tampa Bay Rays put switch-hitting second baseman Ben Zobrist on the 15-day disabled list Thursday because of a dislocated left thumb. "Right now, were just doing treatment and weve got to let the inflammation get down," Zobrist said before the Rays began a four-game series with the Los Angeles Angels. "As far as everything else, I can throw, I can do exercises and I can run, so I can keep my body in complete shape -- outside of swinging and catching balls. "So once it starts feeling good enough, Ill be able to be able to hit left-handed first. Catching the ball will probably be the last thing." Zobrist was injured on a headfirst slide while trying to steal second base in Wednesdays 2-0 victory at Seattle. "I knew it was dislocated when I looked at it," he said. "But I was definitely relieved that it wasnt broken, too." The headfirst slide is a part of Zobrists game, and something he plans to continue when he returns to the lineup. "Ive slid headfirst a whole lot in my career," said Zobrist, who turns 33 in less than two weeks. "And every time Ive slid normally headfirst, Ive been safe -- not safe on the play, mind you -- but as far as not getting hurt. The oonly two times Ive tried to avoid a tag diving headfirst are the two times Ive hurt myself. Derrick Nnadi Jersey. So for me, its not a matter of sliding headfirst. Its a matter of trying to do something crazy while youre sliding headfirst." Zobrist played in a career-high 157 games last season, becoming the first player in franchise history to appear in 150 or more games in five consecutive years. The nine-year veteran and two-time All-Star is batting .260 with three homers and nine RBIs for the Rays, who came to Anaheim last in the A.L. East -- but just 3 1/2 games out of first. "This guy is a regular part of our heartbeat," manager Joe Maddon said. "Hes the guy that puts you back into a normal rhythm a lot of times, so its no fun. But weve had to go through these moments before -- and some of our best years we had to go through a lot of adversity early with injuries. The fact that nobodys running away with the division while were going through our maladies is a good thing." The Rays selected the contract of Cole Figueroa from Triple-A Durham. The 26-year-old infielder was hitting .299 with three homers and 16 RBIs at Durham. This is his seventh season in professional ball and his first trip to the big leagues. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz