Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

18.06.2019 05:52
seen some players locked in in all Antworten

Gary Cahill has praised interim manager Gareth Southgate for keeping a cool head in trying times for England. Southgate was planning to lead the U21s in a low-key double header against Kazakhstan and Bosnia-Herzegovina when Sam Allardyce was dramatically removed from office after a Daily Telegraph investigation. Hart: Rooneys our leader Joe Hart says Wayne Rooney remains Englands leader even though he was dropped in Slovenia In the whirlwind fortnight that followed, Southgate accepted the job on a temporary basis, overseeing a 2-0 Wembley win over Malta and a goalless draw in Slovenia, on Tuesday, having dropped captain Wayne Rooney. I think he has handled things really well. It was difficult to come into this situation, said the Chelsea defender, who won his 50th cap on a tricky night in Ljubljana. Gareth Southgate was frustrated as England failed to win in Slovenia. Weve played it down but it is tough Im sure for him. For us as players the job kind of stays the same. We have to listen to what hes got to say, we take it on board and try to put it into action, but away from the pitch he has to deal with everything else that comes along with it so hes handled it terrifically well.Southgates current agreement with the Football Association comes to an end after next months matches against Scotland and Spain, although he remains the bookies favourite to land the permanent post. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. That might have been a harder sell had Slovenia found a way past the brilliant Joe Hart but, as it stands, the 46-year-old has guided the team to the top of Group F.Asked if he backed Southgate to continue, Cahill said: I dont see why not. Thats something we have no influence on, all I can say is we have enjoyed working with him, the sessions have been good. (L-R) Eric Dier, Jordan Henderson and Kyle Walker applaud fans at the final whistle Time will tell but maybe thats a big point for us against Slovenia. We started out to win the game but its difficult to do that here. I came here a couple of years ago and its a difficult place to come.If we werent going to win the game it was important not to lose it, so well take a point. We are top of the group so it is not all doom and gloom.Eric Dier, the Tottenham midfielder who took Rooneys place in the team on Tuesday, described the match as a battle. It was a very difficult match - a bit of a fight Eric Dier He said: It was a very difficult match, it was a bit of a fight. They were very aggressive and we had to match that, which I think we did. But we tried to play football at the same time. At times it was a little bit difficult but we knew beforehand it would be and we were prepared for that. England goalkeeper Joe Hart makes a flying save to help secure a point We knew that was the way they played, theyre very well organised and press very well and are aggressive.Obviously after the Euros its a rebuilding process. Theres a lot of young players all trying to find our way in the England team with a new manager again. Its been a difficult time but everyone is coping quite well with that.You can watch Englands tour of India, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: England not the force of old Southgate on England mess Hart stars as England held England talking points Cheap Mark Grace Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Cheap Sammy Sosa Jersey .C. -- Eric Staal kept his focus after his apparent breakaway goal was waived off early in the third period. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysshop.com/. Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Cheap Greg Maddux Jersey . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. Cheap Chicago Cubs Jerseys . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.HOUSTON -- To Houston manager Bo Porter, theres no one playing better in the majors right now than Jose Altuve. The Astros second baseman shied away from agreeing with his skipper. Instead, he kept up his impressive show. Altuve got three more hits and stole two bases Sunday as the Astros defeated the Detroit Tigers 6-4. Altuve finished the three-game series 9 for 14 and leads big leagues with 116 hits. Hes already stolen a career-high 36 bases -- he swiped second in the first inning, and set a franchise record with a steal in six straight games. "Ive seen some players locked in in all my years of playing," Porter said. "But the impact with which Jose Altuve is having on the baseball game, I would have to really sit down and think about or have some numbers put in front of me that would make me think that there is someone whos had more of an impact on a baseball game the way hes having an impact right now." Altuve took the compliment in stride, saying, "Hes my manager, he has to say that." "I have to be ready every game to get on base," he said. "I know the guys that I have behind me, if I get on base, something good is going to happen." Altuve became the third player since 1904 with four straight games with multiple steals, joining Ray Chapman in 1917 and Bill Dahlen in 1904, according information from the Elias Sports Bureau provided by the Astros. "Im going to try to keep getting on base, and if I have a chance to take the next base, I am going to do it," Altuve said. Scott Feldman (4-5) allowed two runs in six innings to earn his first win since May 26. Feldman, who snapped a personal three-game losing streak, has allowed three runs or less in each of his last three starts. "They have a great lineup," Feldman said. "I just tried to make some pitches. Luckily, a lot of the balls they hit hard were hit to centre field, where there is a lot of room out there." Matt Dominguez and Carlos Corporan had three hits apiece and L.J. Hoes and Jon Singleton each had two RBIs for the Astros, who have won three of their last four. Tony Sipp got the last four outs for his first save. Nick Castellanos had two hits for the Tigers, including a two-run triple in the eighth that cut the Astros lead to 5-4.dddddddddddd J.D. Martinez also had two hits, and Alex Avila hit a solo home run in the fifth. Tigers star Miguel Cabrera was 0 for 13 in the series, while Victor Martinez went 1 for 12. "Those are the guys we lean on," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "They are going to have struggles. Its going to happen. They scuffled a little bit swinging the bat." The Astros scored three times in the first against Drew Smyly (4-7). Altuve singled, stole second and scored on George Springers double. Two batters later, Jesus Guzman hit an RBI single and scored on Hoes sacrifice fly. "I felt like that was very important," Porter said. "Losing the game the way we lost the game last night (4-3 in the ninth) I thought that our guys did a great job coming out setting the tempo. Ran the bases tremendously and just put a lot of pressure on the other team." After Torii Hunters RBI double cut the lead to 3-1 in the third, Hoes hit an RBI double in the bottom half. Singletons bases-loaded walk in the sixth scored Alex Presley to extend Houstons lead to 5-2, and he upped the lead to 6-4 in the eighth with an RBI single. Smyly, who was ill Saturday and sent back to the team hotel, was pulled after 2 1-3 innings, allowing four runs on eight hits with three strikeouts. The outing was Smylys shortest as a starter this year and the most runs hes allowed since getting tagged for six on May 26 at Oakland. Smyly would not use being ill Saturday as an excuse for the poor outing. "Not a good day," Smyly said. "They came out swinging. I didnt bring it. They did." NOTES: Houston CF Dexter Fowler missed a third straight game with tightness in the back. ... Detroit 2B Ian Kinsler did not start Sunday getting a day off from Ausmus, but he pinch hit in the eighth and struck out to end his seven-game hitting streak. ... Detroit LHP Ian Krol, on the 15-day disabled list since June 21 with left shoulder inflammation, threw a bullpen session Saturday and felt good, Ausmus said. ... Houston Rockets star guard James Harden threw out the ceremonial first pitch before the game. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz