Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

19.06.2019 08:11
d?I dont look at the past four years as waste Antworten

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina says injured point guard Joel Berry II is expected to play Saturday against No. 6 Kentucky.Team officials updated Berrys status in a Twitter post Friday night , saying he has practiced the past two days.The seventh-ranked Tar Heels (10-1) play the Wildcats (9-1) in Las Vegas.Berry sprained his left ankle in the second half of the win over Radford on Dec. 4, and missed home victories over Davidson and Tennessee.Hes second on the team in scoring at 14.8 points, and shoots 49 percent from the field and 42 percent from 3-point range for North Carolina.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org Cheap NBA Jerseys . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Wholesale Warriors Jerseys . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseysstore.com/ . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Swingman Warriors Jerseys . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. OMAHA, Neb. -- Natalie Coughlin wore charcoal-gray University of California warm-ups Friday to announce she was scratching the 50-meter freestyle and bowing out of what probably is her last U.S. Olympic trials. She faced a small group of reporters sitting upright with her usual elegant carriage, holding a microphone, her hair pulled back into a tight bun. The wide, striking blue eyes that have gazed out of a thousand photo shoots were subdued and subtly ringed with the smoky tinge that comes from lack of sleep.She wasnt going to retire, not on this note, not at this meet where anything but a top-two finish is a failure. She didnt want condolences. She just wants to go home.Its the way people look at you, Coughlin said afterward. The pity. The way people avoid you when you have a bad meet at this meet. Its tough.This meet, with its depth chart unlike any in the world, its drama and its cruelty -- the 33-year-old Coughlin has experienced it in every way an athlete can. She fell short as a teenager coming off an injury in 2000. She ruled the 100-meter backstroke here in 2004 and 2008 and went on to win back-to-back Olympic gold medals in her signature event in Athens and Beijing.Coughlin made the team as a relay swimmer in 2012, which for someone with her bona fides was a little like dangling from the team helicopter with a rope ladder. She swam in the morning preliminaries in London and wasnt chosen for the evening final, a decision made by her longtime Cal mentor and Olympic head coach Teri McKeever, who delivered her bronze medal privately in the Olympic Village.Then on the cusp of 30, Coughlin knew many would write her off. She wrote a new script for herself instead, staying at Cal but switching lanes and training with the men under Dave Durden.That slight yet momentous shift reinvigorated her. Most important, it enabled her to continue tending to her garden and chicken coop on two-thirds of an acre in nearby Lafayette at thhe home she shares with husband Ethan Hall and their two dogs.dddddddddddd?I dont look at the past four years as wasted time or anything, said Coughlin, who swam a lifetime best in the 50 freestyle at last years Pan American Games in Toronto, the consolation prize after she was unable to qualify for world championships. Im really happy with what I was able to accomplish the past few years, but the momentum for whatever reason couldnt move forward.This week, Coughlin finished eighth in the 100 backstroke and didnt qualify for the 100 freestyle final. She swam in outside lanes and knew that for practical purposes, she wasnt in the same area code as the women who would win. I just had to look at it realistically, she said. I wasnt going to have a best time, I would rather cheer on my friends and teammates than try and swim a 50 free and continue the heartbreak for myself.Ive definitely been off for a few months. I cant put my finger on it. Ive been really tired and not been able to recover or get out of the hole. I really dont know why. Its not for lack of working hard. Sometimes it just doesnt work out.Coughlin steps out of the blocks at trials with 12 Olympic medals, tying her with Dara Torres and Jenny Thompson for the most of any female swimmer in history. She has a brace of solid sponsors, a brand synonymous with holistic fitness, and marketing power that will live on past her racing years. I dont see the point of saying its over when itll always be there, Coughlin said of her lifelong passion, with the defiance -- or perhaps constructive denial -- of someone who has been immersed since she was 6 years old.She wont have a problem feeding herself whenever she does decide to retire. But like any athlete who has tasted dominance, Coughlin will have to figure out how to nourish her competitive soul. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz