Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

20.06.2019 07:38
s tee shot at the 13th So I dont know w Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Defensive end Greg Hardy has signed his franchise tag tender with the Carolina Panthers, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the signing has not been made official. Hardy, who said in January hed have no issue if the team used the franchise tag to keep him, will make $13.1 million for one season if he doesnt sign a long-term extension. The Panthers have until July 15 to sign Hardy to a long-term deal. After that date they cant discuss a contract extension until after the season is over. When the Panthers used the franchise tag on Hardy Friday, general manager Dave Gettleman said in a press release it was done so to buy more time to potentially work out a long-term extension with the former Mississippi star. "The franchise mechanism gives us time to secure the services of a very good player while we continue to look at the future of Greg with the Carolina Panthers," Gettleman said. "We have had great dialogue with both Greg and his agent. It was important to keep our defensive front together." The four-year NFL veteran had 15 sacks last season, tying a franchise record previously established by Kevin Greene in 1996, and was selected to his first Pro Bowl. Hardy has 26 sacks in his last two seasons. Hardy led the Panthers with 38 quarterback pressures last season and posted a career-high 67 tackles for the NFC South champions. The Panthers led the league in sacks last season with 60. Gettleman said Hardy was "a big reason we were able to lead the league in sacks last year and keeps our defensive line intact." Jonathan Isaac Jersey . The same for both the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers. Jason Williams Jersey . - The Cleveland Indians will place centerfielder Michael Bourn on the disabled list before their opener at Oakland on March 31. http://www.cheapmagicjerseyschina.com/ma...peights-jersey/. The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted. Womens Magic Jerseys . Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month. Vince Carter Jersey .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships.Henrik Stenson vowed to put in extra work on the practice range in Dubai as he reflected on a second-round 69 featuring two bizarre incidents at the DP World Tour Championship. Stenson carded four birdies and just his second bogey of the tournament despite not playing great, and he will go into the weekend on three under alongside Danny Willett, his closest rival for the Race to Dubai crown.The Open champion looked perplexed when calling for a ruling on the second hole when somebody picked up his ball, and he was shaken on the 13th when a blocked his tee shot into the gallery, where a female spectator was struck on the head. Henrik Stenson tees off on the second, where he would later have his ball stolen As the Swede offered his apologies before she headed off for treatment, the unfortunate spectator informed him that he was her favourite golfer, and Stenson said: I didnt expect her to say that after being hit!It was a very unfortunate circumstance. I flared my five-iron right and Im standing there thinking, is it going in the bunker or flying over the bunker, and next thing, I see it go into the crowd and hit someone. It was actually a miss-hit up into the wind into the right and it went further than the pin number, so something was quirky there. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Unfortunately I hit the lady and she went down. But I had some reports later in the round that she was doing okay, and of course, you get shocked when you get hit like that and its painful. Yeah, Im just making sure that were going to get her details so I can send her something nice.On the bizarre incident on the second, he added: I dont know if it was a marshal or who it was, but we hit it right short right of the green, and then we heard someone picked it up. Stenson hit a female spectator with his tee shot at the 13th So I dont know why anyone that enters a golf tournament is picking up a golf ball insides the ropes, that seems a bit weird to me. But it happens, unfortunately. I had to call for a ruling and then we estimated where it was supposed to be and dropped it there and on we go. McIlroy back on form Rory McIlroy bounced back from a flat opening day with a second-round 68 in Dubai Stenson made only one birdie in his opening 72 that included 16 pars, but he attributed his second effort to a vast improvement on the greens as he moved to three under for the tournament. Live European Tour Golf November 19, 2016, 8:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Im definitely not playing great, but I had some more chances today and the putter was behaving a lot better than yesterday, he said.dddddddddddd I holed out nicely and made a few for birdie, so it was definitely the putter that kept it together.Its a bit of a grind, were not playing our best but Im hanging in there and fighting hard. I know the guys are going to come at me. I know its going to be a long weekend and they are going to keep on pushing me. So Im just trying to do my best, and Im going to do a bit of practice; its needed. Danny Willett reflects on a number of missed chances during his second round 70 in Dubai Willett, who trails Stenson by almost 300,000 points in the Race to Dubai standings, birdied two of the first three holes only to give both shots back with bogeys at five and seven.But the Masters champion negotiated the remainder of his round error free and picked up further shots at the 14th and 16th to return a 70 that he believed should have been far lower had it not been for some poor putting. Danny Willett was frustrated by his poor form on the greens I hit it good again, but Ive been very bad with the putter on the back nine, he said. Just a shame to only take two out of the last six or seven holes so its a bit frustrating, but there are two rounds left.Last week I was hitting it bad and that was frustrating, and this week Im hitting it good and its frustrating because the blade is not working. Things need to get back to going our way a little bit and theres a really good score not that far away.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Race to Dubai contenders Dubai leaderboard Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz