Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

25.06.2019 09:29
Being a part of three of the World Series Antworten

THAILAND V AUSTRALIAWorld Cup qualifier, November 15, 7pm local time (11pm AEDT), Rajamangala National Stadium, BangkokAUSTRALIAWorld rank: 40Coach: Ange PostecoglouCaptain: Mile JedinakQualifying route: Finished top of Group B (7 wins, 1 loss)World Cup record: Four appearances (1974, 2006, 2010, 2014)Third-round qualifying results so far: Australia 2-0 Iraq, UAE 0-1 Australia, Saudi Arabia 2-2 Australia, Australia 1-1 JapanKey man: Tom Rogic. The Celtic star is in a rich vein of form for both club and country and the fulcrum of Australias attack.THAILANDWorld rank: 146Coach: Kiatisuk SenamuangCaptain: Theerathon BunmathanQualifying route: Finished top of Group F (4 wins, 2 draws)World Cup record: NoneThird-round qualifying results so far: Saudi Arabia 1-0 Thailand, Thailand 0-2 Japan, UAE 3-1 Thailand, Iraq 4-0 ThailandKey man: Diminutive playmaker Chanathip Songkrasin, fittingly known as `Messi J, will be Thailands tricky trump card due to his speed and technical skill.HEAD-TO-HEAD HISTORYAustralia and Thailand have played three times - Socceroos won all three.The last time they met was in 2011 during the last World Cup qualifying cycle for Rio.RECENT MEETINGSNovember 2011 - Thailand 0-1 AustraliaSeptember 2011 - Australia 2-1 ThailandJuly 2007 - Thailand 0-4 AustraliaROAD TO RUSSIACurrent standings in Australias group: (top two sides reach the 2018 World Cup, with the third-placed team sent to a play-off)Saudi Arabia -- P 4, W 3, D 1, L 0, GD 5, Pts 10Australia -- P 4, W 2, D 2, L 0, GD 3, Pts 8Japan -- P 4, W 2, D 1, L 1, GD 2, Pts 7UAE -- P 4, W 2, D 0, L 2, GD -1, Pts 6Iraq -- P 4, W 1, D 0, L 3, GD 0, Pts 3Thailand -- P 4, W 0, D 0, L 4, GD -9, Pts 0AUSTRALIAS REMAINING FIXTURESIraq (A) March 23, 2017United Arab Emirates (H) March 28, 2017Saudi Arabia (H) June 8, 2017Japan (A) August 31, 2017Thailand (H) September 5, 2017 Cheap Tom Seaver Jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Cheap Cincinnati Reds Jerseys . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. http://www.cheapredsjerseys.com/ . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Cheap Reds Jerseys Authentic . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Cheap Chris Sabo Jersey . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. INDEPENDENCE, Ohio --?LeBron James is an unabashed NFL fan who attended the Cleveland Browns 35-10 loss to his beloved Dallas Cowboys?on Sunday during a rare in-season off day for the Cleveland Cavaliers.Based on the NFLs television ratings -- down by 19 percent for Sunday Night Football, 24 percent for ESPNs Monday Night Football and 18 percent for Thursday night games through the first seven weeks of the season compared to 2015, according to the Washington Post -- the NFL could use more fans showing that same type of loyal viewership.James, one of the NBAs most high-profile stars, said he isnt sure why fans are tuning the NFL out.Ive heard some of the comments from some of the players, as far as the game, the fun part of it is kind of being taken away. And I know when I played football, I played it for that reason, James said after Cavs practice Monday. For the competition, one, and for the fun of it ... Ive seen a couple of the main guys talk about how the game is not as fun. Its all political, things of that nature, at this point. You definitely dont want to take the fun away from the game. Thats why we all fell in love with sports in general is because you have fun with it at the beginning.But Im not the commish. Im not on the board. I dont know what [the explanation is]. Football is such a great sport, but I dont have the answer for why fewer people are watching.Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman was one player who pointed to the NFLs reputation as the No Fun League as a primary reason for its decrease in popularity.Because the league isnt fun anymore, Sherman told reporters last week. Every other league, you see the players have a good time. Its a game. This isnt politics. This isnt justice. This is entertainment. And theyre no longer allowing the players to entertain.While NFL ratings are struggling, the NBA is seeing its viewership grow. Game 7 of the NBA Finals between the Cavs and the Golden State Warriors drew 30.8 million viewers,, making it the most-watched Finals game since?Michael Jordans final appearance with the Chicago Bulls?in 1998.ddddddddddddTo know that you were a part of a game that people watched and wanted to watch you [is special], James said. When they say it was the highest ratings since Jordan in the Finals, thats a lot of pride. Thats like humbling. Thats great that people want to watch you and watch your team. People are always going to talk about that moment. Its a great feeling.Major League Baseball also enjoyed a strong World Series, with Game 7 between the Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians drawing 40 million viewers -- the most for a World Series since 50.3 million people watched Game 7 in 1991 between the Atlanta Braves and Minnesota Twins.Ive known baseball for years, they needed a push, James said. I think with the World Series and playoffs in general it definitely helped. Being a part of three of the World Series games, the Cubs and the Indians, I think that history of them not being part of the World Series and not winning it definitely helped, and also being two Midwestern sports teams as well helped as well.And then the games in general, when you go out and compete and youre watching these two clubs go at it, that definitely helps the ratings. People want to see what happens next, whats the storyline going to be tonight?James didnt want to imply that the NBAs and MLBs momentum could allow another sport to unseat the NFL as the most-watched sport in America.Were just trying to continue to build our game, James said. I dont want to talk about a shift and things of that nature. I havent done -- I know people [calculate] numbers where they can gauge whats been happening over a number of years; I havent done that -- but I know what happens in our sport, and I can have a sense of what happened with baseball this past season. [url=http:/

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz