Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2019 06:27
Waldorf and David Frost Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma City Thunder had been struggling on their own court, losing two straight and three out of their last four at home. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Angel-Correa-Jersey/ . Kevin Durant made sure that trend didnt continue Sunday night. Durant overcame a slow start to finish with 21 points, seven rebounds and eight assists, Reggie Jackson scored a career-high 27 points, and the Thunder rolled to a 119-96 win over the Boston Celtics. Serge Ibaka added 17 points and 11 rebounds for Oklahoma City, which had struggled at home after starting the season 13-0 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The Thunder (27-7) have the best record in the Western Conference. Oklahoma City is 4-2 since All-Star point guard Russell Westbrook had arthroscopic knee surgery on Dec. 27. A day after the Thunder narrowly avoided a three-game losing streak -- rallying from a 13-point fourth-quarter deficit to win at Minnesota behind Durants season-high 48-point effort -- they seized control early against the Celtics, going on a 10-0 run in the first quarter and never trailing again. "We just want to come in here and focus every time, especially after an emotional win last night," Durant said. "On the back-to-back, it might have been easy for us to relax, but I think we did a good job of playing hard." Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said the emphasis wasnt so much on winning at home, but instead eliminating the in-game lapses that led to the Thunders recent home losses to Toronto, Portland and Brooklyn. "Its just important that we just play a 48-minute game," Brooks said. "I thought we had good moments on the games that we lost, but it wasnt consistent throughout the game and the other teams got hot down the stretch and we couldnt stop it. "But we didnt go into the game and say, Guys, weve got to win tonight because weve lost three out of our last four at home. We went into the game, Guys, we want to keep playing our style of basketball." Jeff Green and Avery Bradley scored 19 points apiece for Boston, which has lost four straight games and seven of its last eight. Oklahoma City matched its season high for points in a half and led 66-56 at the break. The Thunder scored the first six points of the second half and the Celtics came no closer than 11 the rest of the way. "I thought our ball movement in the first half was really good," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "That dried up in the second, and we didnt help each other on defence very often. One of the things weve got to do as a group is when things dont go well, weve got to collect ourselves quicker and make things go in our favour again. When things are going well, were not bad, but when things dont go well, we havent responded well lately." Durant didnt record his first field goal until 5 1/2 minutes into the second quarter, but still had 17 points by halftime thanks to 9-of-10 free throw shooting. He sat out the fourth quarter with the game in hand. Jackson hit six of his first seven shots and was 3 of 3 from 3-point range while scoring 19 in the first half. He surpassed his previous career high of 23 points with 2:57 left in the third quarter, taking a pass from Durant and rising for a one-handed dunk. Jackson, who finished 9 of 12 from the field, said he doesnt feel extra pressure while subbing in the Thunders starting lineup for Westbrook. "Pressure bursts pipes or makes diamonds," Jackson said. "Im cool with it. I put a lot on myself and I expect big things from myself. Im just happy to have a pretty good game tonight and most importantly come out with another win." Moments after Jacksons dunk, Ibaka followed with another slam to put Oklahoma City ahead 89-68. "In that third quarter, they went on that run and we had no answer," Green said. "We came a little bit too attached to our man and let them get easy layups." Jordan Crawford scored 17 points and Kris Humphries added 14 for the Celtics. Jeremy Lamb scored 13 points and Kendrick Perkins ---playing against his former team ---added a season-high 12 points to go with six rebounds for the Thunder. NOTES: Westbrook spoke to the media before the game for the first time since his most recent arthroscopic knee surgery and says theres "never a doubt" that he wont be able to return to form. Hes already off crutches and is shooting free throws, but says he doesnt know when hell be able to return to the lineup. The team has said hell be out through the All-Star break. . Before the game, Green -- who began his career with the Thunder franchise before being traded to the Celtics -- went over to the Oklahoma City bench to greet some of his former teammates. . Durant was called for a technical foul 71 seconds into the game for complaining about officiating. . Former Thunder coach P.J. Carlesimo, fired by the team after a 1-12 start in the franchises first season in Oklahoma City (2008-09), was a colour commentator on the Celtics television crew. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Stefan-Savic-Jersey/ . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Filipe-Luis-Jersey/ .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Customized/ . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . DULUTH, Ga. -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Jimenez held off Bernhard Langer to win the Greater Gwinnett Championship on Sunday, becoming only the third player to lead from start to finish in his debut on the 50-and-over tour. Jimenez, coming off a fourth-place finish in the Masters, closed with a 67 to finish two strokes ahead of Langer. Jimenez finished the tournament with 32 consecutive holes without a bogey at TPC Sugarloaf. The Spaniard said he cant make a commitment to the Champions Tour this year because his goal is making the European Ryder Cup team. "To me its not about money," Jimenez said. "Its about some different goals to make me feel proud of myself. To me I would feel nice to play on the Ryder Cup once more." Langer, the defending champion, shot his third-straight 68. Jimenez and Langer were tied at 10 under before a two-shot swing on No. 8. Jimenez needed only a short putt for a birdie, and Langer fell two strokes behind with his bogey. After that, Jimenez avoided mistakes down the stretch, leaving no opening for Langer or Jay Haas, who shot 67 and was third, four shots off the lead. Jimenez insisted the win wasnt easy. "When you hit the ball straight and you put the ball close to the hole it looks easy, but nothing is easy," he said. "You need to keep calm yourself. ... I like to feel the pressure and ... the people that are coming behind bite me." Langer said his inability to make birdie putts kept him from putting pressure on Jimenez. "I had a number of opportunities, just couldnt make any putts today," Langer said. "And he played very, very solid all day." Jimenez stretched his lead to three strokes before he showed that on this day even his mistakes brought no harm. He hit his tee shot on No. 15 into a tree -- but it bounced back into the faairway. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Jose-Gimenez-Jersey/. From there, he hit his next shot into a bunker but still salvaged par. The win assured, Jimenez tipped his visor to the fans as he walked up the 18th fairway. He then winked and blew a kiss to a TV camera. He brought his victory cigar to his postgame press conference. "I showed my game is in very good shape now," said Jimenez, who added he isnt complaining about life at 50. "Im very happy with my age and the way Im doing," he said. "The last 15 years is when my best golf is coming. Its nice. No complaint with 50." Langer said he doesnt expect to see Jimenez on the Champions Tour again this year. "He said he wasnt going to play anymore this year because he wants ... to be the oldest European player to ever play on the Ryder Cup," Langer said. "Thats his goal. But, you know, goals can sometimes change. Who knows, maybe he makes the Ryder Cup team by July and hell decide to come out for a couple of weeks." Fred Couples, in the final group with Jimenez and Langer, shot 70 and was fourth. Langer tied for eighth and Couples tied for 20th in the Masters. Jimenez said coming out on top of the high-profile group made the win even nicer. "Of course its satisfaction," Jimenez said. "The better quality the field, the more satisfied you are with the victory. All three were playing very well in the Masters. We all were in contention. Thats nice." Steve Pate, Duffy Waldorf and David Frost tied for fifth. Willie Wood shot 66 and was in a group tied for eighth. Jimenez became the second straight player to win in his debut on the Champions Tour, following Jeff Maggert in last months Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic. Rod Funseth (1983 Hall of Fame Tournament) and Bruce Fleisher (1999 Royal Caribbean Classic) are the only other players to lead from start to finish in their first Champions Tour events. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz