Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

02.07.2019 10:42
Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge said. Antworten

Complaints about earthworks at Eagle Farm racecourse have come to a head with trainer Robert Heathcote scratching short-priced favourite Oberland to protect punters.Oberland would have been odds-on in a race at the Sunshine Coast on Friday night but Heathcote feared the horse would not perform to his best because of the noise from earthworks next door to his Eagle Farm stables.First starter Takarakka was also withdrawn from a maiden at Heathcotes request.Heathcote took the unusual step when another of his horses Poetic Show, a short-priced favourite, struggled into fourth place at the Ipswich meeting early on Friday.The five-time Brisbane premier trainer started the season in great fashion with 40 winners but since November has had just four winners from his past 50 runners.Heathcote said while all stables went through slumps his had started the day the earthworks began.I was willing to take it on the chin. But Poetic Shows run was the last straw. She did exactly what all my horses have been doing - racing flat, Heathcote said.I have an obligation to the punters to present my horses in the best possible fashion to win. Especially when they are going to be odds-on.The simple fact is there was a din beside my stables all day and the horses were agitated. It takes plenty out of them. You try resting with a huge noise about 15 metres away.Heathcote said the works had stopped for the Christmas break and he hoped would move away in the New Year.The earthworks have nothing to do with the infield stabling which has been idle since the tragic death of two workers in October.Trainers were expecting to be in the new stabling this week but there is no indication when it will be finished. Cameron Wake Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Cameron Wake Womens Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Nat-Moore-Jersey/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Mark Clayton Womens Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Mark Clayton Jersey . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Western Bulldogs young gun Jake Stringer is learning to deal with more attention - both on and off the AFL field.Since returning from a shoulder injury in round 19, Stringer has been well below his best.The star forward, who was named in last years All-Australian side, kicked only one goal against each of Collingwood, North Melbourne and Geelong.Hawthorn great Dermott Brereton recently criticised the 22-year-old for wanting to play his footy without suffering any body punishment and pulling out of contests.Dermy was an amazing player and if anyone has got the credits on the board to make that judgment, its probably him, Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge said.Derms opinion really matters, (but) whether Jakes read that I dont know.Whether or not he sees it as accurate, I dont know.That commentary is always going to be there and its just something our players needd to deal with.ddddddddddddBeveridge added there is no doubt the Bulldogs are searching for Stringers best form, with just two games to play before finals.All we can worry about is looking at Jakes gam

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz