Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

12.07.2019 04:57
and on for 20, 30 years. We had a champion with Accli Antworten

Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Saturdays $250,000 California Cup Derby at Santa Anita has become an important race for west coast Kentucky Derby hopefuls after California Chrome used it to begin his championship 2014 campaign. This years 1 1/16-mile edition has drawn a field of eight with Acceptance getting the nod as the 4-5 morning line favorite. Acceptance, owned by E. W. and Judy Johnston and Robert Riggio, will start from post 2 with Elvis Trujillo again riding. Acceptance comes into the Cal Cup Derby off a victory in the King Glorious Stakes on Dec. 14, the same stakes that California Chrome won to propel him into his 3-year-old season. The 2013 King Glorious was the final stakes ever run at Hollywood Park and is now conducted at Los Alamitos. Weve liked this horse from Day One, said former jockey Kenny Black, assistant to trainer Don Warren, but we would have never expected him to do what he did in his first couple of outs (winning his debut by 13 1/4 lengths), then taking his next start (a 1 1/4-length triumph in the Golden State Juvenile at seven furlongs in 1:21.60 at Santa Anita on Nov. 1). He followed that with a victory in the King Glorious. Hes doing well and hes worked well. He looks like a million dollars right now. He looks to be doing as good as he can be doing, I guess. Ive been helping Don in the mornings off and on for 20, 30 years. We had a champion with Acclimation, but this horse, Acceptance, is pretty close. This is a nice horse. Acceptance has banked $257,600, making him the leading money earner in the field. Breaking from the rail post will be 5-2 second pick Tough Sunday with Tyler Baze in the saddle. The 3-year-old is owned by his breeder Nick Alexander and trained by Steve Miyadi. Tough Sunday won for the first time going seven furlongs on Dec. 28 at Santa Anita in his third career start. With a win, a second and a third he has earned $48,720. Pulmarack, second to Acceptance in the King Glorious, is the 9-2 third choice and will start from post 7 with Eclipse Award winner Drayden Van Dyke in the saddle. The colt is owned by Mr. and Mrs. Larry D. Williams with Hall of Famer Jerry Hollendorfer training. Pulmarack broke his maiden his third time out at Santa Anita on Oct. 17 and eight weeks later dropped a three-length decision in the King Glorious. He has earned $74,100. The complete field for the Cal Cup Derby in post position order: Tough Sunday, Tyler Baze, 5-2; Acceptance, Elvis Trujillo, 4-5; Mischief Clem, Kent Desormeaux, 6-1; Neveradoubt, Joe Talamo, 30-1; Kluszewski, Rafael Bejarano, 8-1; Chanito, Brandon Boulanger, 50-1; Pulmarack, Drayden Van Dyke, 9-2 and Avati Bello, Mike Smith, 20-1 The Cal Cup Derby has an approximate post time Saturday of 5:30 p.m. ET. Randall Cunningham Youth Jersey . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Tommy McDonald Eagles Jersey .C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth...-eagles-jersey/. Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. JJ Arcega-Whiteside Womens Jersey . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. Nick Foles Jersey . Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss.BOSTON -- David Ortiz has racked up enough hits in his career to know how to remain positive during a rough stretch. Now, it looks like everythings fine again with Big Papi. Ortiz continued his rebound from a miserable stretch with two hits and three RBIs, leading the Boston Red Sox to a 7-6 win over the Chicago White Sox Sunday that completed a sweep of their three-game series. "Everybody went crazy, but I said dont worry about me," he said of his recent slump. "Worry about me when I go to the plate without a baseball bat. Its been fine. It wasnt like my timing was totally off. It was one of those situations where you walk into it. It happens to everybody. I wasnt getting a hit. It wasnt like I was swinging like I didnt know what I was doing. It was one of those funks you walk into -- four, five, maybe six games." Ortiz is 5 for 9 with six RBIs since going hitless in his previous 23 at-bats. He needs two hits to become the 39th player in major league history with 2,000 hits, 400 homers and 1,400 RBIs. Manager John Farrell felt the sluggers cold spell turned around with key two-run single in the series opener Friday. "Yeah, just a matter of timing. Some things hes been working on early (in the day)," he said. "You can kind of pinpoint that two-run base hit the other night that has allowed him to relax a little bit and not over swinging the bat." Stephen Drew added a solo homer for the AL East-leading Red Sox, who won for the seventh time in eight games. Brandon Workman (4-2) got four outs in relief for the victory after starter Felix Doubront couldnt make it out of the fourth inning. Koji Uehara, the fifth Red Sox reliever, worked a perfect ninth for his 16th save. Tyler Flowers had a solo homer and Conor Gillaspie drove in two runs for the White Sox. "We have some young guys that are going to have to learn while theyre here," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said of his teams pitching woes the past two days. "Sometimes it doesnt look pretty. Youve got to be able to learn from it and keep going." Chicago lost 7-2 on Saturday night. Leading 5-4 in the fourth, the Red Sox scored a pair of runs against reliever Charlie Leesman -- one coming on a weird play at third. With Jacoby&nbssp;Ellsbury on third and one out, Dustin Pedroia hit a line drive that third baseman Gillaspie made what looked like a diving grab on, but the ball dropped out of his glove as he stretched trying to double-up Ellsbury.dddddddddddd. Gillaspie then got up and fired to first, bouncing one wild as the run scored and Pedroia advanced to second. Third base umpire Paul Nauert ruled that he dropped it before completing the catch. Ventura argued and was tossed by second base umpire Dana DeMuth. Ortiz followed with an RBI single, making it 7-4. "Obviously, I think I caught it," Gillaspie said. "Until I know that for sure, Im going to try to get the guy out at first running, too." Flowers homer cut it to 7-6 in the eighth. Boston had opened a 5-0 lead after three innings against starter Andre Rienzo (1-1) before the White Sox rallied back with four in the fourth, chasing Doubront. Doubront lasted just 3 2-3 innings, giving up seven hits and four runs, snapping Bostons streak of a starter allowing three runs or fewer at 11 games. It matched the longest by the team since 1988. The previous best was 12 in 1915. In the fourth, Jeff Keppinger had a sacrifice fly, Dayan Viciedo an RBI double and Gillaspie a two-run single. The White Sox had the bases loaded, but Workman struck out Leury Garcia to end the inning. Ortizs two-run double capped a four-run second after Ellsbury had a two-run single. Drews homer made it 5-0. Rienzo gave up five runs and five hits in three innings. NOTES: Red Sox RF Shane Victorino left the game with a bruised left hip after his at-bat in the sixth. ... Farrell loaded his lineup with left-handed and switch hitters, giving 1B Mike Napoli the day off. "Res

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz