Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

13.07.2019 08:49
Hehe feels very funny Antworten

Hehe feels very funny and uses "no culture is terrible" to do the topic. The ridiculous thing to do is to go back to the Tongliao Affiliated Hospital to see the scene of the scene at the train station. My brother-in-law and my brother-in-law are almost the kind of otaku who don��t go out at home for a year. I belong to the daily house in the store and do business in a busy way. When I purchase the goods, I use the modern network to connect. My brother-in-law is busy at home and live in the breeding industry every day. We are almost No special thing is definitely not going out, because this joke comes out. My brother-in-law and my brother-in-law were already at 3:40 after taking the medicine in the hospital. The taxi to the train station happened to be 3.50. The train from Tongliao to Coulomb was at four o'clock. We only had ten minutes. I rushed to the train station to ask where I got the ticket. I learned that in the third place to go east, I saved my time to let my brother-in-law wait for me at the waiting room. Otherwise, I have to check the handbags and so on. I ran to the ticket window No. 7 and saw that Cullen acquaintance Han Wei was waiting in line to buy a ticket Marlboro Gold. She said to help me buy a ticket and let me give him the ID card. I told Han Han that he had rushed out in the morning and did not take the ID card. For a time, I was stupid, and there are still five minutes to go. It seems that this time I can��t sit still. Han Han reminded me to go through the temporary identification procedure, and today the train was postponed for more than 20 minutes. I rushed to the waiting car. The hall went to find my brother-in-law, and my brother-in-law was going back and forth. I waved my hand to let my brother-in-law come out. After my brother-in-law understood my meaning, I ran out quickly. I will not tell my brother-in-law if I can��t get my ID card. My brother-in-law did not carry my ID card with me. , our speed The train ticket office rushed to the temporary documents office. When I found out that I needed an ID card number to get a temporary identity certificate, I remember that my ID number is very familiar. I didn��t finish the identity certificate in three minutes. I can't remember his ID number. My brother-in-law's mobile phone is boring and playing games when I am taking a bus. I use my mobile phone to call my sister. After playing a few times, I finally dialed my sister's mobile phone. Fortunately, my sister is at home, my brother-in-law. After a little explanation, my brother-in-law asked her sister Lima to find out his ID card and let her sister read the number. I remembered it. After finishing the incident Marlboro Red, I queued up to handle it. As a result, when my brother-in-law was running, the number was wrong. I didn��t do it again. I blamed it. My brother-in-law was still not discouraged. I used my mobile phone to call my sister once again. Reversed one. I told my brother-in-law to queue up for me to go to the queue to get the tickets. I went to the ticket office to find me, and I was busy afterwards. I was in the queue window for a few minutes and it was my turn Newport 100S. I didn't hand the certificate to the conductor. Because I lost my brother-in-law, I was busy withdrawing from the team to find my brother-in-law. As a result, there was no trace of his temporary documents. There is no waiting room at the waiting room. In the waiting room and the ticket office, I look back and watch the West for more than ten times. I don��t have the shadow of my brother-in-law Marlboro Lights. I want to make a phone call. The clothes are empty and stupid. The mobile phone is in the hands of my brother-in-law. I didn't have an idea for a time. I finally chose to wait at the office. I can wait until I get the ticket. I can't wait for the bus to go back at five o'clock in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. My brother-in-law came to the place where I stood with my documents. I asked if I hadn��t played the ticket for a long time. I responded angrily. You can buy your ticket without your documents. Let you prove that I used the ticket and watched the mobile phone. There was still a five-minute departure. I didn��t ask my brother-in-law where to go. I quickly queued up to buy the ticket. I was lucky to buy the last two tickets of the No. 6 car. I took the ticket and ran to the ticket gate of the waiting hall. Go, just check the ticket and get on the bus. When I got to the bus, I asked my brother-in-law why I didn't go to find a ticket. The answer from my brother-in-law made me angry and laughed. My brother-in-law thought that I could get a car with temporary documents. The result was checked by security personnel. When he came out, he could buy a ticket to get on the bus. The brother-in-law said that he was going to pick up the ticket. If he couldn't see me, he would take the train back. After listening, I smiled and said something that someone else said, "No culture is terrible." Oh, because there are very few people who go out at home for a long time, there are a lot of things that are both worrying and troublesome, but fortunately, the railway can be timely. Helping some people who are not able to hold documents or lose their documents is in a hurry. It is really for the sake of customers, and it is really admirable and moving to be able to do things efficiently in a short period of time. However, I once again remind everyone that if you go out to work, you should carry your own documents with you Marlboro Cigarettes, such as doing things, visiting friends and relatives, traveling, etc., so that you can facilitate yourself, prove your identity, and work hard.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz