Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

15.07.2019 05:37
for 14th.Just to play well is what excites me, Toms said. You Antworten

JACKSON, Miss. - David Toms admits his initial idea for the weekend was to catch a little live college football action down in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Saturday night when Alabama faces his beloved LSU.Two rounds of excellent golf at the Country Club of Jackson might have thrown a wrench in those plans.Toms and John Rollins each shot a 6-under 66 on Friday to share the second-round lead in the Sanderson Farms Championship.I had great intentions to (go to LSU), but after today, I guess I might have too late of a tee time, Toms said, smiling.The 47-year-old Toms — a 13-time PGA Tour winner who played at LSU — is playing some of his best golf in years and was bogey-free through the first two rounds. He hasnt won since 2011 at Colonial.A patient approach and a hot putter have put him in contention in his past two tournaments. He has made just two bogeys over his past 90 holes, dating to the second round of the McGladrey Classic two weeks ago where he tied for 14th.Just to play well is what excites me, Toms said. You never know, when you hang around on the leaderboard a little bit, every once in a while youre able to get one.Rollins had eight birdies and two bogeys to share the lead with Toms. He won the last of his three tour titles in 2009 and finished 177th on the money list last season.To get off to that kind of start is always great, birdieing the first three, birdied four out of the first five, and really just kind of helped me relax a little bit and just kind of get in the rhythm of the round, Rollins said. I hit the ball well, made some good putts and put myself in a good position.Toms and Rollins were at 10-under 134.Canadas Nick Taylor was two strokes back after a 69. Robert Streb, the McGladrey winner, was tied with Tom Gillis, three strokes back. Gillis had a 68, and Streb shot 70.Play was suspended because of darkness with 15 players unable to finish. First-round leader Sebastian Cappelen was 3 over for the round and 4 under overall with two holes left.The course was slightly damp for Thursdays opening round after overnight rain, but a full day of sunshine and wind dried the course and made the greens much faster.Temperatures started around 40 degrees early Friday morning. Toms said he doesnt like cold weather, but found a way to get through the first few chilly hours.I had the gloves and hand warmers, two sweaters on, a jacket, rain pants, Toms said. We were lucky this morning that we didnt have much wind when we teed off, because it would have been awfully cold. It warmed up pretty quick when the sun came out.___Follow David Brandt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP Cam Newton Youth Jersey . Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug. Donte Jackson Womens Jersey . Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Raptors have traded forward Steve Novak along with a second-round pick to the Utah Jazz in exchange for guard Diante Garrett - who will then be waived. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/...anthers-jersey/. Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory. Cam Newton Panthers Jersey . Numbers Game looks at the As getting Jon Lester from Boston, sending Yoenis Cespedes to the Red Sox along with a deal involving the As and the Minnesota Twins. The Athletics Get: LHP Jon Lester, LF Jonny Gomes, OF Sam Fuld and cash. Luke Kuechly Jersey . -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. The road to the 2013-14 NHL season g

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz