Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

16.07.2019 04:32
42 shots in the losing effort. [url=http://www.cowboysrookieprosho Antworten

EDMONTON -- Mark Matthews scored the winner in overtime, and added an assist in regulation to lift the Edmonton Rush to their fifth straight victory, 8-7 over the Rochester Knighthawks in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday. Cory Conway and Curtis Knight each scored two goals for Edmonton (5-0), Riley Loewen and Jeff Cornwall had a goal and an assist apiece, and Jeremy Thompson added the other Rush goal. Robert Church and Jarrett Davis contributed with three assists apiece. For Rochester (4-2), Dan Dawson scored two and helped on two more, Cody Jamieson had a goal and two assists, and Stephen Keogh, Johnny Powless, Joel McCready, and Mike Accursi each added singles for the Knighthawks. Edmonton goaltender Aaron Bold made 30 saves for the win, while Rochesters Matt Vinc stopped 42 shots in the losing effort. Deion Sanders Cowboys Jersey . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. Deion Sanders Jersey . Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowb...l-Owens-Jersey/. - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. Tony Dorsett Cowboys Jersey .Y. - DeMarre Carroll felt as though he couldnt miss in the second quarter as he outscored the Brooklyn Nets 14-13 all by himself. Bill Bates Jersey . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers.OEIRAS, Portugal -- Carlos Berlocq stormed back to beat top-seeded Tomas Berdych 0-6, 7-5, 6-1 and win the Portugal Open on Sunday for his second career title. The Argentine shook off his poor start to prevail in the two-hour match on outdoor clay by converting seven of his 10 break points. "Its a very strong, very beautiful feeling," he said. "It was a very special match for me. I didnt have any pressure to win and its not my culture to conform to expectations. "To win a title, and against a top-10 player, carries double merits. To close the match the way I did was very emotional." Berlocq earned a crucial late break in the second set to turn the match in his favour before breaking Berdych four more times to win the decider.dddddddddddd "In the second set, when I changed my tactics I saw the ball better, committed less errors and it opened the door," Berlocq said. Berlocq beat Milos Raonic in Fridays quarterfinal for his first win over a top-10 ranked opponent, and two days later he added his second by bettering the sixth-ranked Berdych. "The first set looks easy, but it doesnt show what was going on," Berdych said. "Carlos is a big fighter and he completely changed his game, finding a way to win." The 31-year-old Berlocqs only other career title came last year at Bastad, Sweden. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz