Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.07.2019 05:22
for fun. I did, how Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Hydro Flask Outlet Store . -- Colin Kaepernick went down once, then again and another time. Pressured from every direction by San Diegos defence, the quarterback had limited good looks before turning the game over to backup Blaine Gabbert. The 49ers offence still looks shaky two weeks from the regular season, and it did just enough for the teams first preseason victory in a 21-7 win against the Chargers on Sunday. The offensive line showed vulnerabilities all day. "Weve got to work on that. Weve got to be good in that area," coach Jim Harbaugh said. "I thought our precision was better offensively, defensively and on special teams -- productive plays, execution." There were tens of thousands of empty seats hours after an overnight 6.0-magnitude earthquake struck in the Northern California wine country near Napa. The quake affected some public transportation options to the new $1.2 billion stadium, which was sold out last Sunday. The patchy field is still hardly ideal, with visible lines where new sod was placed Friday after the initial turf failed to hold. Phil Dawson kicked a 39-yard field goal at the 9:27 mark of the second quarter, ending an eight-quarter scoreless drought for the 49ers as they doubled their preseason total. Dawson added another from 28 yards a week after missing twice. Dawson didnt get on the field until Sunday morning. "Im just amazed that was playable," Dawson said. "It was an improvement, so hats off to those guys who worked so hard to get it in. Fortunately I missed two last week so my focus was solely on trying to make a field goal, so I didnt have enough room in my brain to worry about the field." Gabbert threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Vance McDonald late in the first half for the 49ers first TD of the preseason. That capped a drive in which Gabbert went 5 for 6. Philip Rivers completed his first five passes and finished 9 of 10 for 85 yards and a touchdown. Kaepernick was 6 of 12 for 59 yards. With Rivers outing and Peyton Mannings 12-of-14 performance in a 34-0 rout last Sunday, the new-look 49ers secondary allowed the past two starting quarterbacks to complete 21 of 24 passes for 187 yards and passer ratings of 120 or better. "We all havent really come together yet," cornerback Tramaine Brock said. "Theres still a lot to learn." San Franciscos offensive line had major problems protecting Kaepernick, who was hit hard four times in three first-quarter series. Right guard Alex Boone has held out all off-season in hopes of a new contract with two years remaining on his previous deal, and he might now have some increased leverage. Kaepernick lost a fumble when he got stripped and pounded by Corey Liuget, who beat left guard Mike Iupati. But the Chargers failed to score when Ryan Mathews was stuffed on fourth-and-1 from the 5 by Michael Wilhoite. Kaepernick was hit again on his next pass attempt, then a fourth time during his third series. An illegal block nullified Rivers 25-yard touchdown pass to Mathews in the final minute of the first quarter. But Rivers connected on a 10-yard TD pass to Antonio Gates on the next play. The Chargers outgained San Francisco 121-17 in the first quarter -- but not without a cost. Defensive tackle Kwame Geathers went down with a knee injury at the 7:09 mark in the first quarter, while centre Nick Hardwick suffered a first-half neck injury. 49ers fullback Will Tukuafu sustained a concussion, while rookie third-round draft pick centre Marcus Martin was carted off with 11:18 remaining with a knee injury. San Franciscos Glenn Winston ran for a 27-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter against a Chargers defence that allowed five TDs rushing in a 41-14 loss to the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks. "We had something to prove after last week. We really put a focus on stopping the run, and I thought we did a good job," linebacker Donald Butler said. "Its good that when you put a focus on something, that youre able to go out there and do it." Kaepernick and Anquan Boldin spent extensive time testing their footing, working on routes and communicating during warmups on the new grass, which still featured divots and holes and isnt a permanent solution. The 49ers have won the past five preseason meetings between the teams, who have faced off in the exhibition schedule every year since 1987. Neither showed much given they play here again in Week 16 on Dec. 20. Craig Dahl started at safety for the 49ers in place of Antoine Bethea, held out as a precaution after last Sundays concussion. Linebacker Patrick Willis made his first appearance of the preseason. "Our biggest thing is we dont want to give them anything," Willis said. Hydro Flask Ombre Outlet . While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth. Hydro Flask Cheapest . Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Edmontons Barnett used a terrific second run to move up two spots, putting the Canadian duo in medal contention with the final two runs set for Monday (11:15 a.m. ET, streaming live at cbc. http://www.cheaphydroflaskireland.com/32-oz-hydro-flask-outlet.html . Woods said Friday that his charity event, which attracts a world-class field even without being part of any tour, will move in December 2014 to Isleworth, the course where he honed his professional game from 1996 until moving away to south Florida two years ago.The Rio Paralympics is closing fast and the IPC European Championships is the perfect stage to show off your skills and lay down a marker for your rivals. Olivia Breen has put a niggling toe injury behind her and started the outdoor season with several fireworks on the track and in the sandpit.The 19-year-old Sky Academy Sports Scholar has a busy schedule in Grosseto, Italy, competing in the 100m, 200m, long jump and 4x100m relay and is part of a 49-person strong GB team.She first competes on Sunday in the 200m. Here are Olivias thoughts on preparation for the Euros and her ongoing quest to make Rio....I cannot believe that the European Championships have come around so quickly. The season is going by so quickly. Its amazing and before we know it Rio will be here!My season has got off to a really positive start. Im so happy to have personal bests (PB) in the 100m and long jump so early on and I know I have more to give in both events which is really exciting and shows all the hard sessions in the winter are paying off. A teaser for the Sky TV doc on Olivia Breen available On Demand I competed at Newham last weekend. It was a really hot and beautiful day and I am so pleased to have got a PB in the long jump. I was happy but was a bit annoyed because I achieved the mark by jumping about 10cm before the board!Its still great to know I have a big jump inside me and hopefully it will all come together in Italy.I also ran a 200m in Newham. I made a few mistakes in that race but still got a pretty good time so hopefully I will run a better race in Italy and achieve a PB and hopefully a medal.Its verry exciting getting ready for this event. Hydro Flask Clearance. It will be a good indicator on how other athletes are doing in the run-up to Rio and show me where I need to make improvements. I love Italy - the food is amazing, the weather is beautiful and the people are really friendly so it should be great. Olivia (second right) will be running in the 100m, 200m and relay in Italy It will also be good to have support out there. My parents are coming out with my long jump coach Jules and also Ellie and Sophy from Sky Sports will be there. It will be great to see familiar faces and I hope I can make the trip worthwhile for them by performing well.Most of my time over the last few weeks has been spent training and there hasnt been much time for fun. I did, however, watch my twin brother Dan perform in London last week.He writes and performs his own songs and I was really proud to see him in a pub in Shoreditch which was great fun. Olivia has been working hard on her endurance during the winter I like being able to support him as both my brothers are always really supportive of me.My final session before the Europeans was with my younger brother for his PE lesson at his school in Portsmouth so that was fun. I wanted to do some bend practice for the 200m so hopefully I wont make the same mistakes as I did last weekend.Olivias schedule in Italy:Sunday: 200m finalMonday: Long jumpTuesday: Day off!Wednesday: 100m finalThursday: 4x100m relayKeep across the @SkyScholarship twitter account for updates throughout the European Championships.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS11-12 JUNE: Siobhan OConnor, Mare Nostrum, Barcelona10-16 JUNE: Olivia Breen, IPC Athletics European Champs in Italy15 JUNE: Holly Bradshaw, Welsh Open23-26 JUNE: Lucy Garner, National Road Cycling Champs, Stockton-on-Tees 24-26 JUNE: Holly Bradshaw, Jessica Judd at British Championships, Birmingham25-26 JUNE: Quillan Isidore, British BMX Round 7 & 8, Burgess Park Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz