Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.07.2019 05:23
Since then, Antworten

Thierry Henry, one of the best French soccer players of his generation announced this morning that he will not be returning to play for the New York Red Bulls in 2015. Joc Pederson Dodgers Jersey . The 37-year-old has been with the MLS club since 2010 and is currently the all-time leader in assists with 42, is second in all-time scoring with 51 goals. Henry has had an impressive career with representing the French national team from 1997-2010 and has had club careers with FC Barcelona (2007-2010), Arsenal (1999-2007), Juventus (1999) and Monaco (1994-1999). Some of Henrys accomplishments include: Three FA Cups (Arsenal) Three FWA Footballer of the Year Awards La Liga Champions (FC Barcelona) Copa del Rey (FC Barcelona) UEFA Champions League (FC Barcelona) Supercopa de Espana (FC Barcelona) UEFA Super Cup (FC Barcelona) FIFA Club World Cup (FC Barcelona) 1998 FIFA World Cup (France) UEFA Euro 2000 (France) 2003 FIFA Confederations Cup (France) 2013 Regular Season Champions (New York Red Bulls) Official statement from Thierry Henry: I am taking this opportunity to announce that unfortunately Saturday was my last game for the New York Red Bulls. The decision has always been that I would leave after the duration of my contract and although that was never going to change, I didnt want it to distract from the progress of the team. I have immensely enjoyed my four and half years here and would like to thank everyone involved with this club who has made my time here so enjoyable. Thanks must go particularly to Erik Soler, Hans Backe, Gerard Houllier, Andy Roxburgh, Mike Petke, all my team mates, the technical staff, medical staff, all the personnel who work for the Red Bull organization, the MLS and of course the owner Mr Mateschitz whose vision and passion brought me to this wonderful city. A special mention must go to the Red Bull fans who have supported this team through the good, the bad and the ugly times in the sun, rain and snow. You guys have really meant a lot to me and thank you for all your wonderful support. I will now take the next few weeks to reflect and decide on the next chapter of my career. Thank you all Thierry Henry Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Rich Hill Dodgers Jersey . The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. http://www.dodgerssale.com/dodgers-russell-martin-jersey/ . This was one of them. Omar Infante homered and tied a career high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas City Royals over the Baltimore Orioles 9-3 on Sunday.TORONTO - Garrett Billings scored six goals and added six assists as the Toronto Rock dominated the Philadelphia Wings 20-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Friday night. Stephan Leblanc and Kasey Beirnes had four goals and two assists apiece, Colin Doyle had three goals and four assists, Rob Hellyer scored once and assisted on seven, and Ethan OConnor and Scott Johnson also scored for the Rock (4-3). Toronto goaltender Nick Rose mmade 41 saves for the win. David Freese Dodgers Jersey. Kevin Crowley and Tracey Kelusky scored three goals each for Philadelphia (3-5). Pat Saunders had two goals and two assists, Brodie Merrill had a goal and three assists, and Ryan Ward scored once and assisted on two. Wings goaltenders Brandon Miller and Evan Kirk split time in net, with Miller stopping 16 of 25 shots in just under 32 minutes, and Kirk giving up 11 goals on 24 shots. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz