Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.07.2019 05:23
Wimbledon champion. [u Antworten

Toto Wolff is relishing the prospect of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg fighting over a single vacancy at Mercedes and has opened up on the options F1s world champions could have at their disposal in the 2018 transfer market. Hydro Flask Cheapest . Hamilton and Rosberg will remain as team-mates for at least another two years after the German signed a new two-year deal ahead of the Hungarian GP.But with the pairs respective contracts expiring at the end of 2018, it raises the possibility of the duo having to fight it out for a single seat in 2019 if Mercedes seek a younger driver. Rosbergs new deal: What does it mean for the driver market?Sky Sports F1 pundit Paul di Resta described the scenario in which both the contracts of both Hamilton and Rosberg would expire at the same time as a strange stance.Its a reaction which Wolff admits he first echoed before being persuaded the advantages outweighed the potential for more discord. That was my first thought - its better that theyre not in sync, Wolff told Sky F1. But then I found out that maybe its an interesting option, maybe theyll have more momentum in the last year. Hamilton and Rosberg will be aged 33 when their current deals expire. Although neither driver will be necessarily past their sell-by date, their joint longevity may persuade Mercedes to look to the future in 2019 - and Wolff is confident he will not be short of youthful options. Its an interesting time because theres a new generation coming up which is difficult to judge, he said. [Esteban] Ocon, [Pascal] Wehrlein, [Stoffel]Vandoorne - all these guys and then there are some contracts running out: Vettel, Ricciardo. It leaves a lot of options.In partnership since 2013, Hamilton and Rosberg will have completed the most races as team-mates in the history of F1 if they remain together until the close of 2018. They have already proved to be one of the most successful pairings in the sport after combining to win two successive title doubles with another poised to follow this year. So while its conceivable that Mercedes will look for a younger option in 2019, its far from certain. If it continues in our team as it is now I see no reason to change, acknowledged Wolff, but its better to have options than not. Also See: 2016 schedule and TV times WATCH: Hamilton and Rosberg disagree Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Uk . The Packers, Lions and Bears were a combined 35-15 and as long as Jay Cutler can say healthy, all three could make the playoffs in 2012. Hydro Flask Black Friday Sale .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. http://www.wholesalehydroflaskuk.com/hydro-flask-standard-mouth-uk-outlet/21-oz-water-bottle.html . scored 18 of his career- high 28 points in the first half, as fifth-ranked Ohio State dominated No.LONDON – The numbers dont look promising for Milos Raonic when it comes to his semi-final showdown against Roger Federer at Wimbledon. Consider the following: * Federer has won 17 grand slam titles, including seven at the All England Club. Raonic, meanwhile, is playing in his first ever slam semifinal. * Raonic has lost seven straight matches against top-four players dating back to 2012. Federer is currently ranked No. 4. * Raonic has never beaten Federer in four tries and the most recent match, at the 2013 Australian Open, ended in straight sets. That was their only previous encounter at a slam. * Federer is the most successful active player on grass with a 130-18 career record and 14 titles. Before this tournament, Raonic had never made it past the second round at Wimbledon and had a sub-.500 record on grass. * Federer has never lost a Wimbledon semifinal in eight previous appearances. Did we mention Raonic has never played in any slam semifinal? So, it seems pretty bleak for the 23-year-old, right? Not so according to Raonic, who is aiming to become the first Canadian man to ever make a major final. Heres what he had to say when asked about facing Federer on a court where hes had the most success in his career - a career that may go down as the best ever. "Im going to step out there andd Im not playing the seven-time Wimbledon champion. Hydro Flask Uk. Im not playing a 32-year-old man. Im not playing the father of two sets of twins, which is a very low possibility bet to do. Im not playing the guy thats won whatever hes won, which I could probably list quite vividly. Im playing a guy that is standing in my way of what I want to achieve, and Ive got to focus on everything thats there, on the situation, how best to deal with it to give myself the best possibilities to achieve what I want." Raonic understands how big a win could be for him on Friday. It could be a career-defining moment. "It can be if I get the job done. I focus on what I need to do. Everything else is a ripple effect. Everything else is a reason. I have to create the cause for it by playing good tennis and giving myself the possibility to win." As for those four previous losses to Federer? "Hes gotten the better of me all four times, but I havent played him in more than a year, a year and a bit, so I think Im a different player," Raonic said. "Ive got in close with him in the past. Ive found a lot of those things [that will help me] sort of pull away. That gives me a lot of belief that I can do this. "So theres no point to talk about it. Ive got to step up and do it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz