Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 11:15
nt. I knew I could do it, en Antworten

Dolph Ziggler is set to be in WWE for a good while yet after saving his career and winning the Intercontinental Title at Smackdowns No Mercy pay-per-view earlier this month. The Show Off went into his match against then champion The Miz in California knowing that defeat would force him to retire from the company he signed for way back in 2004.Ziggler triumphed in a spectacular bout, dealing with interference from Mizs wife Maryse and former Spirit Squad pals Kenny and Mikey to prevail with a Superkick. However, the Cleveland-born star admits he did fear his WWE tenure could be coming to an end before his big victory - and had begun plans for a life outside the ring. Ziggler defeated The Miz at No Mercy to save his career Id been in talks with an agent for about a year and told him to have a couple of things ready after the date after the No Mercy pay-per-view just so I had my bases covered, Ziggler told journalists during a conference call ahead of WWEs UK tour in November.But while I was prepared to go, I sure as hell never wanted to go.WWE is a business but [WWE chairman] Vince McMahon is a human being and if I went to him and said I need to leave because I cant go higher on the card, I believe he would understand and let me go.I could go and do other things, too - I am fortunate that I have a stand-up career, while I have also gone on Fox News to talk politics, something I study, write about and have lots of ideas about.But I am still prepared to be the best WWE Superstar I can be and I want to keep doing this. Ziggler is in his fifth reign as Intercontinental Champion Ziggler says his WWE career was at a crossroads ahead of No Mercy, having failed to win the WWE World Title at SummerSlam in a match against Dean Ambrose and then been unable to prise the Intercontinental strap from The Miz at Backlash and on Smackdown.The 36-year-old subsequently agreed to put his career on the line for one last shot at The Mizs title, and reckons the emotion and backstory of the bout made it his best ever.Any world championship or WrestleMania match Ive had didnt have the build that this match did, said Ziggler, who is now a five-time Intercontinental Champion.All 11 years of my career - mainly how I lose all the time - played into it, with Miz showing a highlights package featuring every terrible thing that has happened to me in this company. The Miz presents a video package detailing Dolph Ziggler’s WWE ‘failures’ I had to put something on the line to force myself to step up or go away. I knew I needed to be more special than someone who is just good at wrestling and overcoming that challenge and becoming champion has hopefully given my career a whole new lease of life.Ziggler also reckons Julys WWE brand extension, during which Superstars were drafted exclusively to either Raw or Smackdown and not eligible to appear on both shows, has given him a boost.He added: I said the brand split would be a chance for a lot of up-and-coming guys to get a chance to be on television, get a few minutes of microphone time or introduce themselves.I didnt see it happening for me but it has actually given me a chance to be myself and not memorise something or say a catchphrase. It has been real and reinvented me. Raw and Smackdown now feature separate Superstars Ziggler is a proud holder of the Intercontinental Title, a belt first won by Pat Patterson in 1979 and held over the years by luminaries such as Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels and The Ultimate Warrior.The Show-Off is now looking to restore the championship to its former glory, something he confesses - albeit begrudgingly - that his rival, The Miz, had already begun to do.About 20 or 30 years ago that was a stepping stone title or showed you who could be the next guy to take the ball and run with it, said Ziggler.Everyone has been talking about getting it back to that and I think Miz did a great job. Ziggler says The Miz boosted the Intercontinental strap He is a jerk but he took that title everywhere he went, found a way to get everyone talking about it, and made it more than he was.Hopefully I can add my two cents to it, make it more special and ensure a match for the title main events a Smackdown Live or becomes the focal point of the show.Ziggler has certainly become a focal point of the blue brand but the kingpin in WWE remains McMahon, the companys majority owner and key decision maker.I have always been told its important to have a relationship with Vince but at the same time it is difficult, said Ziggler. Vince McMahon is very receptive, says Ziggler The one or two days a week you would see him he is extremely busy getting the shows ready for the live audience, so if you find two or three minutes youd better have something good to say as he is a workaholic and you are eating into his time.He is a little scary at first but the more you talk to him, the more you deliver in the ring and the more he can count on you [the more time he has for you].For years I have taken the time to say hello and bring up an idea and he is usually very receptive. He has started to trust me a lot more.Ziggler and his WWE peers are about to embark on a 10-show tour of the UK which will include flagship programmes Raw and Smackdown taking place in Glasgow for the first time.And Ziggler believes it may not be too long before a pay-per-view returns to these shores. Newcastle-born Neville is one of a number of British and Irish stars in WWE I think we are getting closer, he added. The audience is so huge, great and loyal and we as performers think they have gone above and beyond to deserve it.Im sure at some point it will be in the works and it will be one of the greatest crowd responses we have ever had.You can catch Dolph Ziggler when WWE LIVE returns to the UK between November 4-10. For tickets, visit http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Friday, 4 Nov, 7:30 pm: The SSE Wembley Arena, London, EnglandSaturday, 5 Nov, 7:30 pm: Butlins, Minehead, EnglandSaturday, 5 Nov, 7:30 pm: Manchester Arena, Manchester, EnglandSunday, 6 Nov, 5 pm: Newcastle Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle, EnglandSunday, 6 Nov, 7:30 pm: First Direct Arena, Leeds, EnglandMonday, 7 Nov, 7:30 pm: Monday Night Raw at The SSE Hydro, Glasgow, ScotlandMonday, 7 Nov, 7:30 pm: GE Oil & Gas Arena, Aberdeen, EnglandTuesday, 8 Nov, 7:30 pm: SmackDown Live at The SSE Hydro, Glasgow, ScotlandWednesday, 9 Nov, 7:30 pm: Genting Arena, Birmingham, EnglandThursday, 10 Nov, 7:30 pm: Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff, WalesYou can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: WWE news WWE videos WWE features WWE on Sky Sports Tony Gonzalez Falcons Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Chris Lindstrom Youth Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Kendall-sheffield-falcons-jersey/ . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Qadree Ollison Jersey . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Julio Jones Falcons Jersey . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. SAN DIEGO --?Giancarlo Stanton wore out Petco Park with a record display of power in the All-Star Home Run Derby on Monday night, peppering every landmark from the left-field corner to center field.Stanton hit 20 homers in the final round to best defending champion Todd Frazier of the Chicago White Sox. Overall, the Miami Marlins slugger hit a record 61 homers, shattering the single-night mark of 41 by Bobby Abreu in 2005.Stantons impressive shots hit the top level of the Western Metal Supply Co. building in the left-field corner and the top of the batters eye in center field.He sent several balls just below the giant scoreboard high atop the left-field stands and several over the bullpens in left-center.For sure, being on the West Coast and taking the flight out here just for this, you know. I figure its a waste if I dont bring this bad boy home, Stanton said, hoisting the trophy.The three-time All-Star is not on the National League roster for Tuesday nights game after batting .233 with 20 homers and 50 RBIs before the break.I had a great time. I had a blast.Literally.His longest shot was estimated at 497 feet. He hit the eight longest homers of the competition and 20 of the 21 deepest drives.When I get a few in a row, I would kind of bump it up 5 to 10 percent, he said.?But most the time I stuck at 80-90 percent. I knew I could do it, endurance-wise. I was just hoping my swing didnt fall about.Stanton can defend his title at home next year when the Marlins host the All-Star Game.That is where I got my childhood memories, watching the Home Run Derby as a kid, said Stanton, whos from Los Angeles.Maybe some kids are watching me. I wouuld like to return that.ddddddddddddStanton is baseballs highest-paid player with a $325 million, 13-year deal. His new hitting coach is home run king Barry Bonds.Frazier, whos not on the American League All-Star team, hit 13 in the final round. He was a hometown winner last year while with the Cincinnati Reds. He was traded to the White Sox in December.The Western Metal Supply Co. building served as one of the better Derby targets, joining the Warehouse at Baltimores Camden Yards in 1993 and McCovey Cove outside San Franciscos AT&T Park in 2007, which were all targets for lefty hitters. Stanton hit 24 homers in the first round to eliminate the Seattle Mariners Robinson Cano (seven) and 17 in the semifinals to knock out Mark Trumbo (14) of the Baltimore Orioles.Frazier hit 13 in the first round to beat Carlos Gonzalez (12) of the Colorado Rockies, and 16 in the semifinals to eliminate Adam Duvall (15) of the Reds. Trumbo, who leads the majors with 28 homers, had two of the most impressive shots of the night, off the scoreboard in left field and onto the top of the Western Metal Supply Co. Building in his semifinal matchup against Stanton.Wil Myers of the San Diego Padres tried to become the second hometown player to win the Derby. With younger brother Beau -- an infielder-outfielder at Appalachian State -- pitching to him, Myers hit 10 homers in the first round and was eliminated by Duvall with 11. Beau Myers hit his brother with a pitch early in the four-minute period, and nearly nicked him another time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz