Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

18.07.2019 05:54
from the hut behind the visitors bench at L Antworten

No. 8 Gonzagas primary objective heading into Thursdays nonconference home game against Mississippi Valley State is to fine tune itself for an anticipated matchup two days later with No. 16 Arizona.Mississippi Valley State enters the game 0-8 in the midst of a 14-game road stretch before playing its first home contest on Jan. 7. The Delta Devils already have sustained lopsided losses to Northwestern (94-63), West Virginia (107-66), Michigan State (100-53) and Indiana (85-52).My guys continued to play hard, Mississippi Valley State third-year coach Andre Payne said after the loss to the Hoosiers on Sunday. I know Indiana has a great program. So, when they stepped on the floor, they were going to bring their A game because they were not going to let another upset happen (after the Hoosiers lost to Fort Wayne in overtime before playing the Delta Devils).Gonzaga is 6-0 after defeating No. 19 Iowa State on Sunday to earn the AdvoCare Invitational title in Orlando, Fla.The Bulldogs have shown balance with their lineup with seven different leading scorers in each of their games. There are seven in six games because power forward Johnathan Williams and reserve post player Zach Collins each had 13 points to lead the Bulldogs against Quinnipiac in the AdvoCare Invitational opener last week.Gonzaga has been led by guard Silas Melson (17 vs. Utah Valley), guard Jordan Mathews (17 vs. San Diego State), center Przemek Karnowski (22 vs. Bryant), Williams and Collins (13 vs. Quinnipiac), guard Josh Perkins (18 vs. Florida) and point guard Nigel Williams-Goss (18 vs. Iowa State).We definitely wanted to play inside-out, give our bigs touches, AdvoCare tournament MVP Williams-Goss said about the Bulldogs inside-outside productivity. (Gonzagas centers) did a great job kicking it out when they were double-teamed (against Iowa State). As guards, we have to stay ready on the 3-point line, either catch-and-shoot or drive.Mississippi Valley State senior guard Marcus Romain is his teams lone scorer averaging in double figures with 12.7 points a game, but he has missed the last five conests with a knee injury. His status is uncertain against Gonzaga.Power forward Michael Matlock is the Delta Devils top rebounder with 6.3 a game. He stands at only 6-foot-6 and 221 pounds. Their tallest player is 6-9 center Terence Traylor, who has started three games and is averaging 1.1 rebounds in 10.3 minutes a contest.Gonzaga counters with a starting front line consisting of Williams (6-9, averaging 11.3 points and 5.5 rebounds a game) and Karnowski (7-1, averaging 11.5 and 7.0). The Bulldogs also have Collins (7-foot, making 69 percent of his field goals) and forward Killian Tillie (6-10 with 5.3 rebounds a game).An example of the Bulldogs versatility was on display last week in Orlando: They relied on 40 points in the paint with 12 second-chance points to offset 27-percent 3-point shooting against Quinnipiac. Their guards contributed 48 of the teams 77 points and survived Karnowski fouling out against Florida.It caused us difficulties, but of any of the recent teams weve had this one can probably absorb it as well as any, Gonzaga coach Mark Few said of losing Karnowski, Williams-Goss and Tillie to fouls against Florida. Were deep and somewhat balanced. Jim Brown Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Ozzie Newsome Womens Jersey .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com/Youth-Joe-Thomas-Elite-Jersey/ . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Jim Brown Youth Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Bernie Kosar Womens Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. PHILADELPHIA -- It wasnt that Aaron Rodgers didnt want anyone to see what was wrong with his left leg.No, the reason the Green Bay Packers quarterback ducked into the tent behind the bench was so no one would see him drop his drawers, as he put it, while he received medical attention.Rodgers said he pulled his hamstring on the opening drive of the third quarter and had the trainers tape his leg between series. When he emerged from the hut behind the visitors bench at Lincoln Financial Field, the Monday Night Football cameras were waiting for him.I just didnt want to be getting taped up on the television, Rodgers said. But obviously, when I walked out and saw the camera right in my face, I knew there was probably some sort of mini-story growing. But no, I had to drop my drawers a little bit to get taped up and just wanted to do [that] in the privacy of that tent.Rodgers not only finished the game but also put together one of his best performances of the season when the Packers needed it most. They snapped a four-game losing streak with a 27-13 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.Rodgers mobility was limited after his injury, but he said he did not think it would prevent him from being ready for Sundays game against the Houstoon Texans.dddddddddddd He suggested the injury might have been in part due to waiting all day to play a night game for the second straight week.I was a little tight in the first half for some reason, Rodgers said. I dont know if it was sitting around the last two weeks, these night games, when you do a lot of resting. Ill be good to go, though.Coach Mike McCarthy was less committal about how the injury would impact Rodgers the rest of the season.I cant tell, McCarthy said after the game. We wont know until tomorrow.Rodgers completed 30 of 39 passes for 313 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions, and the Packers were especially proficient on third down, converting 10 of 14 times. At 71 percent, that was the highest rate by any team in a game this season and the Packers highest in a game since Week 8 of 2013.But all most people wanted to talk about after the game was Rodgers injury and his trip to the tent. Center?Corey Linsley?said he wasnt even aware that Rodgers was hurt. In fact, he said he thought the quarterback went under cover for another reason.Maybe he just had to go,?Linsley said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz