Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

18.07.2019 08:39
2013-14 season when Englands first-choice goalkeeper h Antworten

SUNDERLAND, England -- Premier League team Sunderland says it has signed goalkeeper Costel Pantillimon for four years on a free transfer. The 27-year-old Pantillimon, who has played 18 times for Romania, will officially join Sunderland on July 1 after his contract expires at English champion Manchester City. Pantillimon says that "when I left Manchester City, it was important that I chose a club with good ambition ... after speaking with the boss (Gus Poyet), I knew this was the right place." He made 29 appearances for City in three years and replaced Joe Hart for two months in the 2013-14 season when Englands first-choice goalkeeper had a loss of form. Sunderland announced the move on its website. Gardner Minshew II Jaguars Jersey . "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read. Jalen Ramsey Womens Jersey . Arsenal had already scored its goals in the third round fixture when the fierce rivalry turned ugly in the final ten minutes as Walcott was being carried off on a stretcher. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspr...jaguars-jersey/. At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Marqise Lee Jaguars Jersey . Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee. Josh Oliver Jersey .Y. -- First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night.Leicesters Premier League winning squad were given a heroes welcome in Thailand by hundreds of football fans on Wednesday. Foxes manager Claudio Ranieri, captain Wes Morgan and goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel led the team, who arrived without star forwards Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez, through a media scrum at Bangkoks main airport.After receiving flower garlands and doing a choreographed Thai bow or wai for the cameras, the players were led to their bus which was surrounded by a raucous set of fans chanting the teams name. Thailand has taken to Leicester after the team became champions of the English top-flight for the first time in their 132-year history this season. Some locals greeted the Leicester squad at Bangkoks main Airport The club are owned by Thai duty-free billionaire Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, who owns the King Power brand, which is associated with Leicester through their stadium and shirt sponsorship.The devout Vichai has repeatedly flown Buddhist monks to the UK to bless the players and stadium. Leicester City captain Wes Morgan says the Premier League champions won the title because of the togetherness of the squad Most Thais knew little about the one-time minnows before Vichai bought the club in 2010.Some Thais appear to be changing, or at least doubling-up, their allegiances from perennial English favourites Manchester United and Liverpool in step with Leicesters stunning rise.dddddddddddd Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri promises to reward his players with lobster rather than pizza next season Ahead of the tour, club vice-chairman Aiyawatt Top Srivaddhanaprabha, Vichais son, warned his players to behave considering last summers fall-out when Tom Hopper, Adam Smith and James Pearson - the latter the son of the clubs then manager Nigel Pearson - were sacked after a club probe into allegations of racially abusing local women in a hotel. Kasper Schmeichel, Claudio Ranieri and Shinji Okazaki at Bangkok Airport The players are massive now and they want to say thank you to the Thai fans, Top said.The players need privacy as well, but Ive talked to them and they know they need to treat everything well.The team will have two days of press and publicity duties in Thailand as they continue to celebrate their success having begun the season as 5,000-1 outsiders.On Thursday, the squad will be involved in an open-top bus tour of Bangkok. Also See: Mahrez wins PFA Fans award Drinkwater prepared for Euro axe ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz