Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

18.07.2019 08:39
utts in a front-nine 32. "I went back to the putter I used Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- Kenny Perry birdied five of the first six holes and finished with a 7-under 65 to take the first-round lead Friday in the Champions Tours AT&T Championship. The Charles Schwab Cup leader birdied the first three holes, dropped a stroke on the par-3 fourth, then birdied the next two holes. He added birdies on Nos. 12, 14 and 15. Perry has played the past few weeks with a higher lofted putter, but he has switched back to a less-lofted model he used when he won the Senior Players Championship and U.S. Senior Open in consecutive tour starts this summer. He had only 12 putts in a front-nine 32. "I went back to the putter I used to win two senior majors with and immediately started holing putts," Perry said. "Seems like the last two weeks Ive been having a root canal trying to make birdie. It was so much easier today. I putted beautifully." The top 30 on the money list Sunday will advance to the season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship next week at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco. Perry entered the regular-season finale 494 points ahead of second-place Bernhard Langer in the race for a $1 million annuity. He took the lead on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course with a two-putt birdie after reaching the par-5 15th in two with a 3-wood. He parred out to remain one ahead. Tom Pernice Jr. was a stroke back after a 66. He won the 3M Championship in August in Minnesota. "My swing is continuing to improve, and this might have been the best Ive driven the ball this year," Pernice said after missing just one fairway on the back nine. "It set me up for a lot of good opportunities." Langer and Anders Forsbrand followed at 67, and Colin Montgomerie, Russ Cochran, Dick Mast and Bob Tway shot 68. ""Hes swinging really good," Langer said about Forsbrand, who was an assistant when Langer captained the winning 2004 European Ryder Cup team. "Hes certainly hitting the ball as good as anyone on this tour right now." Fred Couples, the 2011 winner who missed the event last year because of a back injury, had a quadruple-bogey 8 on the first hole en route to a 75. David Frost, a playoff winner over Langer last year in the event, shot 77. Supply NFL Jerseys . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs Friday at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Cheap NFL Jerseys Shop . The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season. http://www.wholesalechinajerseys.net/. Ronaldo failed to connect on an ample number of opportunities at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. But Karim Benzema and Jese Rodriguez scored in each half for Madrid to come out of the first leg with the firm advantage. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Authentic . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Cheap NFL jerseys China . -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points.SHANGHAI, China -- Charles Hamelin won a gold and a silver medal on Saturday at the first ISU short-track speedskating World Cup event of the season. Hamelin, from Levis, Que., won gold in the 500-metre event in 40.803 seconds. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was second (40.888), while American Eduardo Alvarez took bronze in 41.308. South Koreas Jinkyu Noh took first in the 1500-metre race in two minutes 14.982 seconds. Hamelin was right behind him, earning silver in 2:14.998. Russias Victor An was third (2:15.110). Francois Hamelin (2:22.598), Charless brother, placed third in the 1500s Final B. Russias Semen Elistratov won the event (2:22.232) with Japans Ryosuke Sakazume placing second (2:22.dddddddddddd523). In womens competition, Valerie Maltais of La Baie, Que., placed second in the Final B of the 1500-metre race with a time of 2:36.617. Chinas Jianrou Li (2:36.553) and Xue Kong (2:36.905) took first and third respectively. Marianne St-Gelais of Roberval, Que., won the bronze medal in the 500 metres Final A in 43.715 seconds. Chinas Kexin Fan was first in 43.541 and South Koreas Seung-Hi Park took silver in 43.614. Jessica Hewitt (2:23.422) of Kamloops, B.C., was fifth in the 1500-metre Final A. Koreas Suk Hee Shim won gold (2:21.511), followed by countryman Alang Kim (2:21.575) and Jorien Ter Mors of the Netherlands in 2:21.836. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz