Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.02.2019 08:48
imes in the last fou Antworten

Another week is in the books. Allen Iverson Jersey . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. Folks, Im learning why top pros bring in people like me. Its the demand for something more. If it was up to me, Id stop at about 385 feet on the Jacobs Ladder. The mission is 500 feet, with a coach there, I dont get to stop. This weeks lesson in preparation was in setting goals, and achieving measureable results along the way. At 33-years- old (January 26th was my birthday), Im just barely old enough to be an expert. I like to consider myself a smart expert. Meaning, I have a mentor whos got more knowledge and more important, experience. This is the reason Im at Elite Performance. There is no replacement for the learning I am doing while working and training under Jeff Fisher (Fish). This is how the strength and conditioning world will grow, young coaches getting to benefit from someone who has created champions over the decades. Ive got an old school coach, who is current with the latest science and technology. This is what is leading to better and better athlete training. Fish knows what the human body is capable of, he also knows what it has to do to be in championship form. That means each week, we plan to make me push a little harder. Its like walking the edge of a cliff. Im getting the best view, and Im safe because my spotter knows what hes doing. You see a lot of training injuries in MMA. Its the hardest sport to get an athlete to the game in working order. Those need to be reduced by strength and conditioning. Im doing a lot of work right now, and most pros do as they go through to ensure muscle balance and flexibility. That in addition to short bursts of sprinting ensure safe conditioning, the only danger in training should be during sparring. For fans reading and wanting a bit more of a taste of what its like to do the strength training side. Set some goals this week. Select a weight you want to bench press, squat, and dead lift. Also, set a time to run a mile and a half in, and something like how many burpees you want to do in 60 seconds. Give yourself a 90-day time frame and work to reach those goals. If its 40lbs more on the squat, thats only 3.5lbs a week. Thats doable Consult with a professional for two reasons. First, you need the push. Im in the best shape of my life and its solely thanks to the environment I train in at Elite, pro athletes, and motivated people take everyones training to the next level. Second, you need to set goals that are achievable, safe, and will take you to your goal. You have to keep fitness fun for you, and make you appreciate the effort that goes into getting fight ready. The push is on this week, and my next goal is going to be jumping higher in plyometrics. Exercise is fun again, Ive found a challenge, and like the pros Im training next to, Im getting better each day. Ben Simmons Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season. Robert Covington Jersey . Or, for that matter, the aged. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-darryl-dawkins-76ers-jersey/ . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - The National Hockey League has denied Patrick Kaletas appeal of his 10-game suspension. Kaleta was issued the ban by NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan nine days ago, for his actions in a game against Columbus on Oct. 10. NHL commissioner Gary Bettman heard Kaletas case at league offices in New York on Monday, and issued a 17-page ruling explaining his actions on Thursday. "I do not credit Mr. Kaletas testimony that he tried ducking out of the check. To the contrary, the video evidence demonstrates that Mr. Kaleta followed through on the check and made no attempt to avoid it," said Bettman in a release Thursday. Kaleta was originally unpenalized for his hit to the head on Blue Jackets defenseman Jack Johnson during the early stages of an eventual 4-1 Columbus victory, but the hit did not escape notice at the league office. "Back-checking through the middle, Kaleta approaches Johnson from the side and finishes a check directly to Johnsons head. Although Johnson is eligible to be checked, Kaleta takes an improper angle, misses Johhnsons body and does not make a full check," said Shanahan in his video explanation of the rationale behind the ban. Richaun Holmes Jersey. "Its important to note, that no matter who delivered this hit, it would have resulted in supplemental discipline. However, the fact that it was delivered by a player who has been fined or suspended six times in the last four seasons, factors heavily into the severity of the decision." The 26-year-old winger drew a five-game suspension for an early March incident against Brad Richards of the New York Rangers after having been previously suspended multiple games on three prior occasions. "I have concluded, based on my review of the matter that there is clear and convincing evidence to support Mr. Shanahans determination that a 10-game suspension is the appropriate penalty in this case," added Bettman. "My conclusion is based both on the nature of the violation and, even more significantly, on Mr. Kaletas prior disciplinary record." Kaleta will be forced to forfeit $152,439 in salary, which goes into the Players Emergency Assistance Fund. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz