Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

24.07.2019 04:12
organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko Antworten

NEW YORK -- Retired NBA star Kobe Bryant is moving to Wall Street, announcing the formation of a $100 million venture capital fund to invest in media, technology and data companies.The fund, known as Bryant Stibel, is being co-managed by investor Jeff Stibel. The two met through mutual friends, Stibel said.Bryant Stibel has already made investments in 15 companies, including LegalZoom and home juicing company Juicero, according to their website. The firm was founded in 2013, but is going public now with the retirement of Bryant from the Lakers.Stibel said the firm is focused on companies at all stages of growth.We are actively looking for great entrepreneurs, but we are in no hurry to deploy capital, he said.Bryant earned roughly $680 million in salary and endorsements during his 18-year NBA career, according to Forbes, and has been in the process of transition from professional athlete to businessman. Bryant created a company in 2014 called Kobe Inc. to help handle his image. Kyle Kuzma Lakers Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Michael Cooper Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Shaquille-ONeal-Jersey/ . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Derek Fisher Lakers Jersey . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Byron Scott Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Detroit Pistons point guard Reggie Jackson?made his season debut Sunday after missing the first 21 games with knee tendinitis.Jackson started in the Pistons?98-92 loss against the Orlando Magic. He had 18 points and 4 assists in 23 minutesI felt good out there, but I wish we could have gotten a win out of it, Jackson said. I think there might have been a little rust, but I was able to do everything I need to do. I wouldnt be out there if I was going to be physically limited.On Jacksons first possession, the Pistons went to their bread-and-butter play -- Jackson and Andre Drummond running a high pick-and-roll. Jackson came offf the screen and hit a 3-pointer, bringing a cheer from the small crowd.ddddddddddddWithout Jackson, the Pistons posted an 11-10 record and had a three-game winning streak before Sundays loss.Ish Smith has started at point guard in Jacksons absence, posting averages of 10.8 points, 6.4 assists and 3.0 rebounds.Jackson averaged 18.8 points and 6.2 assists last season for the Pistons, who made the playoffs for the first time since 2009.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz