Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2019 10:27
but theyre still hits Antworten

CALGARY -- Brad Trelivings first major move as new Calgary Flames general manager was to beef up the front office. S Well Bouteille Paris . He named former Flame forward Craig Conroy and former Hockey Canada executive Brad Pascall as his new assistant general managers Friday. Conroy and Pascall join Mike Holditch, who has held that title since 2010. "Having depth, having manpower, allows us to see more and do more," Treliving said at Scotiabank Saddledome. "Everything we do here when we look at adding staff and we look at adding people, this is all about building and this is about winning. "To me, you need to build your foundation off the ice before you can ever think of having success on the ice." Treliving, 44, was revealed as the Flames new GM on April 28. The Flames were grooming Conroy for the managerial ranks before Trelivings arrival. Conroy went to work immediately as a special assistant to former GM Jay Feaster after retiring in 2011. Conroys apprenticeship accelerated in December when president of hockey operations Brian Burke fired Feaster. Conroy had more responsibilities in the four months Burke searched for a replacement before deciding on Treliving. "All of a sudden, everyone had more to do," Conroy said. "Now you can really focus in on an area and really nail down what were going to do moving forward." The 42-year-old from Potsdam, N.Y., played 1,009 NHL regular-season games, just over half of them with the Flames. He also played for the Montreal Canadiens, Los Angeles Kings and St. Louis Blues. Pascall worked for Hockey Canada for almost two decades in different roles. He was most recently vice-president of hockey operations for the last four years. He was part of the management groups that assembled the victorious Canadian mens hockey teams for the 2010 and 2014 Winter Olympics. "I think the evolution of my experience of being involved with various championship teams and building an organization there from a high-performance structure, I think it was always an aspiration of mine to one day move onto the National Hockey League," Pascall said. The 43-year-old from Coquitlam, B.C., was drafted by the Buffalo Sabres in 1990 and played four years of minor pro hockey. His wife is Cassie Campbell-Pascall, who led the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold in 2002 and 2006 as team captain. Holditchs area of expertise is salary cap and contracts. Pascall will oversee Calgarys American Hockey League team which is moving to Glens Falls, N.Y., next season from Abbotsford, B.C. Conroy will spend the most time of the road of the three, Treliving said, watching NHL and minor pro games in order to help with player decisions. "I think you ought to be careful that youre not tripping over people, but the way I look at it is you get the right people on the bus, you get winners on the bus, well figure out all the rest," Treliving said. "The game is becoming bigger each day, becoming more competitive each day, so the question we ask every morning when we roll out of bed is how do we win? How do we win and how do we get better? We got better today. Well keep all three of these guys busy." Calgary missed the playoffs for a fifth straight season with a record of 35-40-7. The Flames own the fourth overall pick in the NHL entry draft June 27-28. swell France . -- Andrew Wiggins is from Canada, Wayne Selden from Massachusetts and Joel Embiid from the African nation of Cameroon. Bouteille S well Bois . After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. http://www.swellbouteille.fr/bouteille-s-well-marbre-france.html . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No.MILWAUKEE -- After watching Milwaukee win its sixth straight against the Rockies, Colorado manager Walt Weiss had a simple explanation for the Brewers success. "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. "Theyve got the best record in the National League," Weiss said. "Theyre doing everything well. All aspects of their game are rolling right now. Theyre getting good starts, the bullpen has been very good and its a potent lineup. You put all those things together and youve got 50-plus wins at this point." Garza (5-5) pitched five scoreless innings before allowing two runs each in the sixth and seventh. His first win since June 7 helped the Brewers improve to a season-high 19 games above .500 at 51-32. They also are 6-0 against the Rockies this season. Francisco Rodriguez, who got the victory Friday night despite blowing the save, pitched a perfect ninth inning for his majors-best 27th save. "Ive never played with an offence as good as this," said Garza, who is 3-1 in six June starts with a 2.88 ERA. "When I played with Tampa, we were lucky to scratch out what we could. Chicago, you know the story there. You just keep going. Its a different type of mindset. When you get runs this quick, you have to keep attacking. You cant let up: stay aggressive, go after these guys and not give in. Gomez staked the Brewers to a 3-0 lead in the first with his 13th home run. Ryan Braun and Jonathan Lucroy reached on consecutive singles and Gomez then drove a 3-2 pitch from Jhoulys Chacin (1-7) over the centre-field wall. "I just tried to keep it simple," said Gomez, who left the game in the seventh inning with a left neck strain after colliding with Braun in the outfield. "They got me out the whole series in Colorado and here. I didnt expect that pitch in. Its supposed to be a ball and I put good contact on it, I didnt try to do too much and thats how I did it." The Brewers added three runs in the fifth to make it 6-0. Jean Segura singled to open, advanced on Garzas sacrifice bunt and moved to third on Scooter Gennetts infiield single. swell Bouteille Isotherme. Braun followed with a triple into the corner when right-fielder Charlie Blackmon missed on a diving attempt at the sinking liner. Braun scored on Lucroys groundout. Colorado got two runs in the sixth after loading the bases with three consecutive one-out singles. Drew Stubbs bloop single to shallow right drove in one run and Troy Tulowitzki followed with a sacrifice fly. The Brewers answered with a run in the bottom of the inning on Lyle Overbays RBI single to increase the lead to 7-2. The Rockies chased Garza with two runs in the seventh on a single by Wilin Rosario, a double by Ryan Wheeler and D.J. LeMahieus two-run single. "Eight out of those nine hits they got, I thought probably werent hard enough, but theyre still hits," said Garza, signed to a $50 million, four-year deal, "Sometimes they fall in so you have to just keep making pitches. Its frustrating but we still came out with a W so it is what it is. Ill take the soft hits over them barrelling them up." In the third inning, the Brewers successfully challenged a call by first base umpire C.B. Bucknor. Josh Rutledge singled to open and LeMahieu followed with a liner to second baseman Rickie Weeks. The throw to first from Weeks hit Rutledge, who got back safely when first baseman Overbay couldnt corral the ball. Rutledge then came off the bag again, but dove back and was originally called safe on the tag by Overbay. The call was overturned after a review of 1 minute, 42 seconds. NOTES: The Brewers said Gomez is day to day. ... To eliminate the shadows between the mound and home plate during day games at Miller Park, the first-base half of the roof was closed, while the third-base side remained completely open. . Jabari Parker, the first-round pick of the Milwaukee Bucks and the No. 2 overall pick in the recent NBA draft, threw out the first pitch, wearing a Brewers jersey with his name and No. 12 on the back. The 6-foot-8 right-hander snapped off a one-hopper to the plate. . The third-inning challenge was the Brewers first since May 31. They are 6-5 in challenges. . Brewers shortstop Segura left in the sixth inning with leg cramps. ... Weiss unsuccessfully challenged a call when Tulowitzki was thrown out attempting to steal second to end the eighth inning. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz