Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2019 10:27
FRISCO, Texas - Osvaldo Alonso scored in the 54th minute, and the Seattle Sounders tied FC Dallas 1-1 in the first leg of Major Antworten

FRISCO, Texas - Osvaldo Alonso scored in the 54th minute, and the Seattle Sounders tied FC Dallas 1-1 in the first leg of Major League Soccers Western Conference semifinals on Sunday night. Kyle Palmieri Jersey .FC Dallas opened the scoring when Michel converted a penalty kick in the 34th. Goaltender Stefan Frei guessed the right way, but Michel kicked it into the right corner.Andres Escobar drew the penalty on Seattle midfielder Marco Pappas careless challenge.Pappa redeemed himself with a free kick that set up Alonsos tying goal. Pappas placement kept goalkeeper Raul Fernandez on his line and gave Alonso the room to head it in.Fabian Castillo nearly put Dallas in front in the 90th minute with a 40-yard run and blast that Frei deflected over the goal.The Sounders host the second leg of the total-goals series on Nov. 10. Ken Daneyko Devils Jersey . This has become the Raptors mantra as they embark on a new era with a new regime and, in the not-so-distant future, a new image. Will Butcher Devils Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-mirco-mueller-devils-jersey/ . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT.MELBOURNE, Australia - Serena Williams cut short a practice on the eve of the Australian Open final against Maria Sharapova due to a cold shes been battling for the past week.The No. 1-ranked American was shown in footage on Australias Channel 7 network coughing into a towel and blowing her nose before she abandoned the practice session on Friday.She later said in a statementt released by the WTA: I had a false start (this morning). Taylor Hall Jersey. I wasnt feeling really well. Ive been sick with a cold all week, and I got better, then I got worse the morning.She was feeling well enough to return to the practice court in the afternoon.Williams will be aiming for her 19th Grand Slam singles title when she takes on Sharapova on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz