Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

25.07.2019 08:44
e my whole family over there and go play with them Antworten

TORONTO -- Chris Chelios is 51 years old, but that doesnt necessarily mean his hockey-playing career is over. Chelios, who will be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday, said he has considered going to Europe to play with his sons, Dean and Jake, like Gordie Howe played with Mark and Marty for the Hartford Whalers. "My guys are seniors in college now, and if for some crazy (reason) they dont make it (to the NHL), which, realistically theres just not enough jobs, I wouldnt hesitate," Chelios said Friday. "Im staying in shape to go to Europe, pick a good country and take my whole family over there and go play with them there. Like Switzerland, Ive been there. Who knows? Weve done crazier things in our family." Chelios later said he was joking. And he made it clear that he wouldnt trying to do it in the NHL or AHL. Dean, 24, and Jake, 22, play for Michigan States hockey team. Chris Chelios played his final NHL game for the Atlanta Thrashers on April 6, 2010. He played a total of 1,651 games, the most of any defenceman or American in history. Chelios, who now works as an adviser to hockey operations with the Detroit Red Wings, still skates occasionally. "More pushing pucks and blowing whistles in Grand Rapids," he said. "Every once in a while Ill do a Tuesday night group. I skate more in the summer with my sons than I do actually during the season. Going to have to skate for the Winter Classic. Im looking forward to that." Chelios is set to take part in the Winter Classic alumni game in Detroit on New Years Eve. Marouane Fellaini Manchester United Jersey . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. Nemanja Matic Manchester United Jersey . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer....-united-jersey/. "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets. Marouane Fellaini Jersey . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially. Manchester United Jerseys . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals.San Jose, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Sean Monahan scored the game-winning goal 24 seconds into overtime to lift the Calgary Flames to a 4-3 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. Paul Byron won a faceoff back to Mark Giordano, who skated across the blue line and backhanded a shot on net. Monahan was there in front to slip the rebound pass Antti Niemi for the win. Lucky enough it bounced right on my stick and I had an open net, Monahan said. Joe Colborne tallied a goal and an assist, Dennis Wideman and Jiri Hudler also scored and Giordano supplied two assists for the Flames, who won their third straight game. Joni Ortio made 19 saves and has now won all three of his NHL starts. Joe Thornton, Logan Couture and Melker Karlsson all lit the lamp and Niemi stopped 19 shots for the Sharks, who had won their previous two games. Calgary got off to a quick start as Wideman blasted a shot through the pads of a screened Niemi 40 seconds into the game. Colborne made it a 2-0 game with a short-handed marker five minutes later. After the Sharks coughed up the puck in their own zone, Colborne took a pass from Matt Stajan, moved in alone on Niemi and cut back from his backhand to his forehand to beat the netminder. We got what we deserved, Sharks coach Todd McLeellan said of the loss.dddddddddddd. Were probably fortunate we got (a point). The start was unacceptable. There are nights where we dont execute. Sometimes its half the team. Tonight it was the whole team. San Jose used a quick goal of its own to cut the deficit in half as Couture snapped a shot home from the left circle 12 seconds into the middle frame. Just over two minutes later, Thornton tied the game with a wrist shot on the power play and Karlsson put the Sharks ahead after he deflected Joe Pavelskis pass into the net nine minutes into the second. A video review upheld the goal as it was determined the puck went in off Karlssons skate without a distinct kicking motion. Calgary evened it back up at 3-3 after Mikael Backlunds shot deflected off a Sharks skate straight to Hudler, who cut across the slot and beat Niemis glove with a quick shot at 11:32. Patrick Marleau had a chance to put San Jose ahead on a breakaway with 10:45 to play, but Ortio snagged his wrister to keep the game tied. Game Notes Thornton tied Norm Ullman for 38th on the NHLs all-time points list with 1,229 ... Calgary has won four of the last five meetings between the two teams ... The two teams will meet again on Feb. 4 in Calgary. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz