Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

26.07.2019 05:49
forget that, Origi said. Liverpool striker Divock Origi sc Antworten

Liverpool striker Divock Origi is content with his development at the club following his return from Lille last summer. The 20-year-old was selected ahead of first-choice forward Daniel Sturridge in the Europa League quarter-final first-leg against Borussia Dortmund on Thursday.And the Belgium international repaid manager Jurgen Klopps faith by scoring Liverpools goal in the 1-1 draw in Germany. In addition to that Origi put in a performance which followed Klopps gameplan to the letter and hinted at a wider understanding of the role he has to play.While Origi is happy with his contribution in Dortmund, he has called for Liverpool fans to be patient over his development.I have learned a lot, Ive adapted a lot. Im still young, only 20 and people sometimes forget that, Origi said. Liverpool striker Divock Origi scores against Borussia Dortmund Im grateful to be at this big club, where people believe in me and everything is here for me to become a big player, which is my aim.Im happy that Im making these steps and hopefully that continues.It was playing a big team and as the striker I had a big responsibility but I felt the support of everybody from the coach to my team-mates and the fans.Everyone tried to help me as much as possible and it showed in my performance, he added.You can feel the support and it gives me a boost. It does make a difference to experience that.Everyone said I should play to my qualities, which is getting in behind the defenders and taking them on one-on-one and of course, importantly, scoring.We worked a lot tactically and he knows my qualities and told me just to use them. Im very happy that I could do this. Jurgen Klopp (right) is expected to pick Daniel Sturridge for Sundays game against Stoke Although Liverpool are in a strong position ahead of the second leg at Anfield next Thursday, Origi insists the tie is still in the balance.For me, theres no favourites, added Origi, who could make way for Sturridge to return against Stoke on Sunday.We are a good team and they are a good team. We have to show on the pitch we are capable of doing good things and we have to finish it off at Anfield.We have to be confident and if we are at 100 per cent, we will go through. Also See: Balotelli set for Anfield return Reds earn draw in Dortmund Klopp: Hummels goal my fault Henderson injury not small Cory Littleton Youth Jersey . -- The Val-dOr Foreurs made it to the Memorial Cup semifinal thanks to their workhorse goaltender and their ability to hang around like a bad cold. Todd Gurley II Womens Jersey .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Taylor-Rapp-Jersey/. -- Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "Youve got to tie up your skates. Tyler Higbee Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. Tyler Higbee Womens Jersey . -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game.He hasnt officially been released, but Cortland Finnegan has tweeted his goodbyes to the St. Louis Rams. "St.Louis thank you for your letting me play for a classy franchise and coach fish nothing but love thank you all. #Motivation @AdamSchefter," Finnegan (@CortFinnegan) tweeted Wednesday. Finnegan is expected to bee released once the league year begins and before his roster bonus is due, according to a report from CBS Sports.dddddddddddd It would end the cornerbacks two-year stint with the Rams. The 30-year-old played in only seven games last season, making 23 tackles with one interception. Finnegan was a Pro Bowler in 2008. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz