Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.02.2019 08:46
MINNEAPOLIS - Raul Ibanezs first opportunity to be an everyday major league player came with the Kansas City Royals. [url=http:/ Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - Raul Ibanezs first opportunity to be an everyday major league player came with the Kansas City Royals. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale . Returning to the Royals more than a decade later, his hope is for another experience: post-season play. The Royals signed the 42-year-old Ibanez Monday, nine days after he was released by the Los Angeles Angels. "Its been in the works for a while. I was really excited about the opportunity to come here. I like the makeup of the club, and I like the possibilities. Theyre endless," Ibanez said in Minnesota before the Royals played the Twins. "Theres a great opportunity to do some special things here." The Royals entered Monday 3 1/2 games behind first-place Detroit in the AL Central and 1 1/2 games out of a wild-card spot. Manager Ned Yost said hell probably play Ibanez in the outfield, at first base and as the designated hitter. "Hes what we call a professional hitter," Yost said. "So we think hes going to be a big addition to our team." Ibanez, the second-oldest active player in the majors behind Clevelands Jason Giambi, who is on the disabled list, batted just .157 in 57 games for the Angels. Though 10 of his 26 hits were for extra bases, he said his balance was "totally off" at the plate. "Im just going to be myself and try to help this team any way I can," Ibanez said. This is his fifth team since 2011. Ibanez hit 29 home runs just last year for Seattle, the team that he broke in with in 1996. He didnt regularly crack the lineup until joining the Royals in 2001, and in 2002 he had his breakout year with a .294 batting average, 37 doubles, 24 home runs and 103 RBIs in 137 games. "I have some very fond memories of the city. My son was born in Kansas City. Nothing would please me more than to be part of something that hasnt been done here in a long time, and thats getting into the post-season," Ibanez said. "Ive been in from the other side, and when youre playing against them you look at that team and you realize how far the organization has come and how much progress theyve made." The Royals made several moves Monday. Ibanez and infielder Christian Colon were added to the roster, and infielder Pedro Ciriaco and outfielder Justin Maxwell were designated for assignment. Colon was recalled from Triple-A. The fourth overall pick in the 2010 draft was batting .296 with 48 runs, 14 doubles and 14 steals in 74 games for Omaha. Yost said Colon will play second base, shortstop and third base. Kansas City also traded left-hander Donnie Joseph to the Miami Marlins for cash. He was designated for assignment on June 24. The 26-year-old Joseph pitched in one game for Kansas City this season, getting two outs on June 16 in Detroit. The Royals got him during the 2012 season in a trade that sent reliever Jonathan Broxton to Cincinnati. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. Cheap Adidas Wholesale China ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. http://www.cheapadidas.us/ . Englands only win in the four most recent trips north had been tight, and Scotland was expected after losing 28-6 to Ireland six days ago to show some venom against its archrival.Peter Karlsson is returning to Wolverhampton as a replacement for Mikkel Bech, who has asked to leave the team for personal reasons. The 46-year-old started his career with the Wolves back in 1990, last representing them back in 2014, and he is expected to make his return on Monday against Coventry at Monmore.Bech is returning to Denmark after alerting the club of problems at home which made it difficult for him to be away in England. Co-promoter Chris Van Straaten told the Wolves website: It needs to be emphasised there are no problems between Mikkel and Wolverhampton, I can only speak of him in the highest regard.He told us of these problems 10 days ago and we asked him to continue riding for us until such a time we had a replacement lined up which he agreed to doo. Cheap Adidas Shoes Free Shipping. Mikkel has been extremely professional and we would not hesitate to work with him again.When we looked for a replacement, we looked at every option possible, starting with our own retained list, and then we had to narrow it down to those riders with the least amount of commitments which would cause fixture clashes.When we left PK out of the side for this season there were no hard feelings and he did say to us he was on the end of a phone if we hit trouble.Like a knight in shining armour, hes made his travel plans and arranged for bikes and other equipment to be at Monmore for the Coventry meeting on Monday. Also See: Wolves extend home run Bet on Speedway with Sky Bet Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz