Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

26.07.2019 11:01
now rendered all the more remarkable g Antworten

TIGERVILLE, S.C. -- Cam Jackson ran for 107 yards and a touchdown and undefeated Citadel beat Division II North Greenville 38-14 on Thursday night.Originally scheduled at Citadel on Saturday, the game was moved up and shifted to North Greenvilles Yount Stadium because of the anticipated impact of Hurricane Matthew.The Bulldogs (5-0) averaged 7 yards per carry and had 559 yards rushing with six ball carriers going for at least 73 yards on the ground.North Greenville struck first on Will Hunters 99-yard TD pass to Javon Smith and tied it at 14 in the second quarter when the pair connected for a 90-yarder.But Jacksons 52-yard run on the next play from scrimmage gave Citadel the lead for good and the Bulldogs added a pair of third-quarter TDs -- Dominique Allens 15-yard keeper and 30-yard TD pass -- to make it 35-14. Cameron Jordan Womens Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Thomas Morstead Saints Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-sheldon-rankins-gold-jersey/ . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. TreQuan Smith Youth Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Sam Mills Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. James Haskell has revealed he played through the pain of his debilitating toe injury while producing a man-of-the-series performance in Englands summer Test whitewash in Australia.The 31-year-old hopes to be fit by the end of November, but has ruled out any slim chance of featuring in Englands autumn internationals. The 70-cap back-rower hobbled off in the closing stages of Englands series-clinching 23-7 second Test win in Melbourne on June 18, later being ruled out for up to six months.Haskells stunning performances in Englands two opening victories in Australia in June are now rendered all the more remarkable given the Wasps flanker has admitted he was already suffering his toe problem.Ive written off the November Tests in my mind, just because if I was able to get into a position to do that it would be a massive bonus, Haskell told Press Association Sport. When I heard about that scenario I was clear with myself I wasnt going to be able to do it. I had five minutes of the depths of despair when I found out I could be out for so long.Then I just realised it was a great opportunity to come back better, fitter, more mobile and in better shape. I was pretty badly injured before the second Test in Australia to be honest with you. I was playing with anaesthhetic in my foot for the last five games of the season.ddddddddddddI wasnt doing a lot of training in the week.Eddie [Jones] and his coaching staff were amazing, the medical staff looked after me really well.I knew I would have to get the toe fixed at some point. Then it just got worse and worse and worse, and then I really damaged it in the second Test but it was already not in a great shape.I reconciled in my head that I would need to get it sorted. But I thought Id be back for the autumn internationals, because I didnt realise how bad it would be. Then again you could get injured falling down a step.The surgeon is surprised how well Im doing, and hopefully Ill be out of the compression boot in the next couple of weeks. Then I can start weight-bearing through my foot. If I run too soon I could split the internal stitching.What Im most looking forward to is getting this boot off then running again. Then hopefully everything else will take care of itself. Someone else will come into my shirt and play well for England, thats just a fact of life. The most important thing is for me to get fit and get back playing well for Wasps. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz