Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

27.07.2019 07:41
it has adjusted the invitation process Antworten

TORONTO -- The Canadian Football League is adding a third regional combine after the success of last seasons events. This years combines will held in Edmonton on March 17, Montreal on March 19, and Toronto on March 20. The national CFL combine is set for March 21-23 in Toronto. "The league introduced the regional combines last season in order to provide more players opportunities to work out in front of scouts and coaches," said Kevin McDonald, the CFLs vice-president of football operations. "And the results and feedback were very positive." The CFL also announced it has adjusted the invitation process. The top 40 players eligible for the CFL draft on May 13, as ranked by the teams and league office, are invited to attend the national combine. The league, with input from all teams, will then invite additional players from the regional combines based on performance. Theres no minimum or maximum number of players required to be invited to the national combine, but the expectation is that six to 12 players will be extended an invitation. "This year we have initially invited fewer players to the national combine to provide us with more flexibility to invite players who perform well at the regional combines," McDonald said. "Last years regional combines added three excellent players to the national combine roster, and they all went on to be selected in the first four rounds of the CFL Draft." Those players were Concordia defensive back Kristopher Robertson, who was selected in the second round (11th overall) by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers; Jermaine Gabriel, a defensive back from the CJFLs Calgary Colts, who went in the second round (17th overall) to the Toronto Argonauts; and Michael Klassen, a defensive lineman from the University of Calgary, who was taken in the fourth round (32nd overall) by the Montreal Alouettes. Walter Brown Jersey . Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-red-auer...ltics-jersey/.J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. Red Auerbach Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys .C. - NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick headlines this years electees into the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame.Rory McIlroy feels he is starting to find more confidence in his game after a much-improved second round at the Arnold Palmer Invitational. McIlroy looked in danger of missing the cut after struggling to an opening-round 75 at Bay Hill, only to bounce back with a birdie-filled 67 on Friday to move back in to contention. Leaderboard Arnold Palmer Invitational The Northern Irishman was left surprised by his slow start to the tournament on Thursday, where he double-bogeyed the first and found the water three times, but had plenty more to smile about after a far more consistent display both tee to green and with the putter. McIlroy still sits 11 shots adrift of runaway leader Jason Day, although six birdies and just one blemish has given the 26-year-old plenty of encouragement heading in to the weekend.I said after yesterdays round I was just trying to stay patient and came out and started off really solid and kept it up, McIlroy said. I drove the ball nicely and hit a lot of good quality shots into the greens. Its very easy to get ahead of myself, especially with how Ive played earlier this year.You can get a little bit caught up in it sometimes but you just have to make sure youre doing the right things, youre working hard, youre working towards that goal and the last few days has been fantastic.Beginning on the back nine, McIlroy made the perfect start by holing a 15-footer at the 10th before draining another birdie from slightly further out at the par-5 12th. Rory McIlroy says he is going to focus on his own game over the weekend and not worry about chasing the leading pack at the Arnold Palmer Invitational.dddddddddddd Having tapped-in from close range over the next two, the Northern Irishman pitched to 10 feet at the 15th to move back level par for the week.McIlroys red-hot putting suffered a slight blip with a two-putt par from six feet at 16, but the world No 3 bounced back to drain a 14-foot par-save at the 18 and reach the turn in 33.After drilling in from over 30 feet at the first to get back under par for the week, McIlroy continued to surge up the leaderboard when pitched close to the third flag and leave a kick-in birdie. McIlroy was pleased with his improvement McIlroy recovered from a wayward approach to get up-and-down from the sand and save par at the next, before posting another long-range birdie from 25 feet at the fifth.His only blemish of the day came when he misjudged his chip out of the rough at the short seventh and failed to save par from 15 feet, with McIlroy closing his round with two two-putt pars.I had one kick-in on three but for the most part played the par-fives great again and just putted great, McIlroy added.The two bombs that I holed today on 17 and nine definitely helped, but I felt like these sorts of scores were coming, so I just had to be patient with myself.Watch the Arnold Palmer Invitational throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Bay Hill leaderboard First round highlights Slow start shocks McIlroy Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz