Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.07.2019 10:10
ASPEN, Colo. [url=http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authentic-Glenn-Robinson-Bucks-Jerse y/]Glenn Robinson Jersey[/url] . -- Canadas Antworten

ASPEN, Colo. Glenn Robinson Jersey . -- Canadas Kaya Turski had one final chance to test her surgically repaired knee in competition before the Sochi Olympics, and she won a gold medal while doing so. The Montreal native, who was competing just five months after having surgery on her anterior cruciate ligament, captured her fifth Winter X Games gold medal in womens ski slopestyle Sunday. "I just wanted to get out there and land a run that was clean and solid, get back into the groove of things," said the 25-year-old. "My knees feeling really good. Ive had a lot of great support, a physical therapist travelling with me, all my sponsors have been really involved. Everyone is making sure Im on the right program." Turski injured herself back in August while training and it was uncertain then if she would be ready in time for her sport to make its Olympic debut in February. But with determination, and a great support network, she says was able to return back to the slopes well ahead of schedule. "I wasnt listening too much to what other people were saying," said Turski. "The moment I blew (my knee) so many things were going through my head like, whats going to happen with the Olympics?... (But) I knew if I put in my everything I could get back to as strong as I was." Turski scored 91.33 on her second run to cruise to first place, but admitted she has more to give. "I think that I was rewarded for my flow on the course, just keeping it cool and looking smooth," said Turski. "I want to bring that to the Olympics. I didnt want to throw my hardest tricks on the course today because I didnt want to compromise my chances heading into the Olympics." American Maggie Voisin took silver with 90.00 points and Kim Lamarre of Quebec City earned bronze with a best score of 85.00. "I was thrilled to have Kim on the podium with me, shes one of my best friends," said Turski. "Shes one to watch, shes a really, really strong athlete. She can have a winning run." Dara Howell of Huntsville, Ont., finished fourth with a score of 84.00 while Yuki Tsubota of Whistler, B.C. was eighth at 75.33. All four skiers are on Canadas freestyle team heading to next months Olympics in Sochi, Russia. 20:53ET 26-01-14 Eric Bledsoe Bucks Jersey . Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it. Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authentic-Vin-Baker-Bucks-Jersey/ . Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt.NEWARK, N.J. -- Matt Prater was at home in bed late last week, trying to recover from a nasty illness, when he flipped on his TV. There at the bottom of the screen was a line that made him feel even more queasy: "It said, Matt Prater questionable for Super Bowl," the Denver Broncos kicker said with a laugh during media day Tuesday. "I was like, Where is that coming from? It was definitely strange, but I guess for the Super Bowl, everythings a big deal." Prater found that out firsthand after he missed practices from last Thursday through Saturday when he was sent home by the team so he could recover in time for this week -- and not get any of his teammates sick. "Im feeling a lot better and I should be fine Sunday," Prater said, showing no signs of sniffles from the flu bug that he couldnt kick for a few days. "I mean, I wasnt dying. I was definitely really sick and I was basically useless for four days. I felt like a truck hit me, but I wouldve still tried to play in the Super Bowl even if I was sick." The big-legged kicker who set an NFL record with a 64-yarder on Dec. 8 in Denver wasnt concerned about the chances of not being at full strength for the big game against Seattle. Prater kicked Monday at practice for the first time since the AFC championship game against New England. "I didnt feel too rusty," Prater said. Prater is 30 of 31 on field-goal attempts this season, including 5-for-5 in the playoffs. The only miss was a 52-yarder that was barely wide left on Dec. 1 at Kansas City. The next week at Denver, he booted the record-breaker in icy conditions. "I remember the first time he kicked a ball in front of me and it jumped off his foot, I was amazed how hard he kicked it," said second-year long snapper Aaron Brewer. "Its comforting to know he can kick it from anywhere." Prater also led the NFL with 81 touchbacks and was 12 of 12 in kickoff touchbacks in the Broncos two home playoff games. It will have been five weeks by the time the Super Bowl rolls around since the Broncos special teams unit covered a kickoff. Brook Lopez Bucks Jersey. So, Praters leg strength could be a factor if hes not ready to boom kicks out of the end zone. The site and conditions could also play a role. In the Broncos game against the Giants at MetLife Stadium on Sept. 15, five of Praters eight kickoffs were returned, his season-low touchback rate -- and that was in 70-degree, sunny conditions with minimal wind. The temperatures are expected to be in the 30s around kickoff Sunday. "I feel pretty good," Prater said. "I just need to get my bearings back a little bit. Maybe it was good to have a few days off. Im just hoping to get completely healthy and be ready for Sunday." Prater plans to line up from about 65 yards out before the game, just to gauge his range. The fact MetLife Stadium has FieldTurf is a plus, too, because it provides what he called "perfect conditions" no matter the weather. With the Broncos top-ranked offence going up against the Seahawks No. 1 defence, theres a chance it could be a tight game that comes down to a field-goal attempt. "Weve done it so many times and Matts so good that I almost feel like theres no pressure on me and all the pressures on him," said punter Britton Colquitt, whos also the holder on field goals. "He even says, I dont care about the laces or anything. Just put it down, and Ill kick it. Hes very confident." And for good reason. Prater, in his seventh season with the Broncos, has converted 47 of 50 career field goals in the fourth quarter, and is 4 for 4 in overtime. He also has the best field-goal percentage from 50-plus yards (.778, 21 of 27) in league history among players with 20 or more attempts who began their careers after 1970. Despite all those gaudy stats and clutch kicks, Prater would rather Peyton Manning and the Broncos offence make it a rout Sunday. "It would be an awesome game if Im just kicking extra points," he said, laughing. "Ill take a three-touchdown win." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz