Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.07.2019 10:11
WASHINGTON -- Mike Dunleavy was making so many 3-pointers the Washington Wizards overplayed him at the arc and let him drive for Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Mike Dunleavy was making so many 3-pointers the Washington Wizards overplayed him at the arc and let him drive for a three-point play instead. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . The points were coming so easily Bradley Beal guaranteed at halftime Dunleavy wouldnt score again -- and then clobbered the Chicago Bulls veteran during a 3-point attempt during the third quarter. The ball went in anyway, and Dunleavy completed a four-point play. "He was in the zone, man," Beal said. "I guess the hoop looked like an ocean to him." The Bulls needed a go-to guy after their offensive struggles put them in a 2-0 hole in their Eastern Conference first round series. For one night, at least, they found him. Dunleavy scored 35 points, one short of his career-high, and Jimmy Butler hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 24 seconds remaining Friday for a 100-97 Game 3 win. "Coach mentioned some stuff about getting me some more catch-and-shoot situations, and we did that tonight," Dunleavy said. "A couple of easy layups early on got me going, and I just had one of those nights." Dunleavy went 12 for 19 from the field, including a career-high eight 3-pointers on 10 attempts. Not bad for a 33-year-old who was playing in only his 12th playoff game. His teams records in those games before Friday: 1-10. He had almost become a forgotten man in this series, scoring 20 points combined in the first two games. "These chances have been few and far between for me," he said. "But like I told somebody this morning, especially on the road in the playoffs, its where you can thrive. Its a hostile environment, and I like that." Derrick Rose has been injured for so long that the Bulls are accustomed to patching together a plan that somehow creates enough points to win. Theyll have to keep it up: Game 4 is Sunday in Washington as Chicago attempts to become only the fourth NBA team to win a seven-game series after losing the first two at home. "Weve got to get Sunday, for sure," Dunleavy said. "No question. Its a quick turnaround, one oclock start. We put ourselves in a hole, were starting to dig ourselves out, but were not near there yet." Beal scored 13 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, but hell be more remembered for a walk-off interview with CSN at halftime, when he guaranteed Dunleavy wouldnt score in the second half. Wall added 23 points and seven assists for the Wizards, who will have to wonder whether theyll have Nene for Game 4. The Brazilian forward was ejected in the fourth quarter after a forehead-to-forehead confrontation with Butler. Nene grabbed Butler by the back of the neck and the side of the head before they were separated. Nene is almost certain to get fined, and a suspension is possible. "I have nothing to regret," he said. "Im a warrior right there. What I did, Im supposed to do." Nene has been called the "X-factor" by Wall. It sure didnt help that he wasnt available for the final 8:28 of a close game. "It looked like an MMA move to me," Dunleavy said. "It was one of those headlocks. It was great that Jimmy kept his cool. I think a lot of people put in that situation wouldve started throwing blows." After avoiding the ejection, Butler made two 3-pointers down the stretch and finished with 15 points. He had struggled with his shot in the first two games, shooting 8 for 21 from the field. "Short-term memory loss," he said. "Its a new day, new game, new possessions. My team needs me to step up and take the open shot when its there and definitely knock it down when its needed." After Butlers final 3, the teams traded fouls and free throws over the final two dozen seconds. Washington had a chance to tie when Taj Gibson missed a free throw with 3.1 seconds to play, but Trevor Ariza threw the ball out of bounds after grabbing the rebound in a miscommunication with Wall. "We definitely have to play like a desperate team," Ariza said. "We didnt do so tonight." Notes: After a plea from owner Ted Leonsis to show up on time, the Wizards fans did a better job getting to the arena for the opening tip of their first home playoff game in six years, although there were still sections with plenty of empty seats. Fans were given red, white or blue T-shirts, and Leonsis did his part by showing up in a blue coat, red sweater and white shirt. ... Bulls C Joakim Noah got into a confrontation with a Wizards security official during the Bulls shootaround Friday morning. Washington coach Randy Wittman said his team was to blame. "Thats got to be something from our side that shouldnt happen," the coach said. Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. NFL Jerseys From China . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence. http://www.nbajerseyschinawholesale.com/ . An offseason trade acquisition from Kansas City, Greinkes National League debut was delayed by a non-baseball injury in the spring, and he was 0-1 after dropping an 8-0 decision at Atlanta in his initial appearance with the Brewers on May 4.The Edmonton Oilers are winless on the young season and will be hard pressed to get on the board against the Los Angeles Kings with two regulars out of the lineup tonight. Head coach Dallas Eakins told reporters Jordan Eberle and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will not play for the Oilers against LA. Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins missed practice Monday with undisclosed injuries. Neither injury is thought to be serious. Oilers fans will get their first look at Darnell Nurse however, as the rookie will make his NHL debut tonight. The Kings meanwhile, aim to secure their second victory of the season and seventh in a row over the Oilers. The Oilers are winless on the young season, losing their home opener to Calgary on Thursday before suffering a 5-4 shootout setback to Vancouver on Saturday. Edmonton failed to hold a trio of two-goal leads, including a 2-0 advantage in the first period, and allowed the game-tying goal at the 7:06 mark of the third frame. Viktor Fasth, who ended with 39 saves, was then beaten by Chris Higgins for the lone shootout tally. We played good during most parts of the game, said Fasth. We got a lot of penalties today. Its a tough team to beat when youre spending that much time in the box. Defenseman Brad Hunt scored his first NHL goal and Mark Arcobello added another first-period tally for the Oilers, while Nail Yakupov also scored and Jesse Joensuu tallied shorthanded. Teddy Purcell and David Perron both had two assists for Edmonton. Purcell, though, was one of three Edmonton players to not skate on Monday along with Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Jordan Eberle. All three are day-to-day as head coach Dallas Eakins termed them banged up. The Oilers, who visit Arizona on Thursday, did recall forward Bogdan Yakimov from the minors, so there appears a chance at least one of those skaters could miss tonights game. It is unknown if Fassth or Ben Scrivens will start for Edmonton in net. China Jerseys Cheap. Fasth is 1-3-0 with a 2.97 GAA and .906 save percentage in four meetings with the Kings. Scrivens, meanwhile, began last season with the Kings before getting traded to the Oilers following the emergence of Jones. He has faced Los Angeles just once before and stopped 46-of-50 shots faced in a loss. The Kings began defense of their Stanley Cup championship with losses to San Jose and Arizona (overtime) before rolling past the Winnipeg Jets 4-1 on Sunday. Tyler Toffoli, Anze Kopitar, Jeff Carter and Tanner Pearson lit the lamp for the Kings, while Martin Jones made 29 saves in his first start of the season. I thought we did a good job in front of both nets actually, said Jones. They did a good job of getting bodies and throwing pucks towards the net and we always seemed to come up with the puck in front of our net and in front of their net too, and bang, a couple goals. The Kings won the opener of a six-game homestand and have claimed four straight and six of their past seven as the host against the Oilers. They also won all four meetings last season and have taken 12 of the last 15 encounters overall. Jonathan Quick figures to face the Oilers tonight in net and has an excellent 11-1-4 mark against them in 16 starts, posting a 1.53 goals against average and .940 save percentage. Oilers (1PT) at Kings (3PTS) - 10:30PM LAK were 4-0-0 vs EDM last season, 2 shutouts LAK have won 4 straight at home vs EDM, 2GA LAK (1-1-1): 1-1-0 at home, 5-2-1 last 8 reg season home games 14GA, 18/21 on PK 0/11 on PP this season, 0/19 on PP last 5 reg season games Carter (2G, 1A) past 2 games EDM (0-1-1): 9GA in 2 games, 3/6 on PP, 6/9 on PK 3-3-3 past 9 reg season road games, 4/25 on PP also winless through first two games last season Perron (3A) has PTS in both games ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz