Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.02.2019 08:46
SANDY, Utah -- Steven Lenhart scored two goals in a four-minute span of the first half to lead the San Jose Earthquakes to a 2-1 Antworten

SANDY, Utah -- Steven Lenhart scored two goals in a four-minute span of the first half to lead the San Jose Earthquakes to a 2-1 victory over Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. Haloti Ngata Jersey . The Earthquakes second victory in 15 road games this season moved them within three points of a playoff spot with four games remaining in the Major League Soccer regular season. "It was a big win for sure," San Jose coach Mark Watson said. "We knew we maybe had to be perfect, and win the rest of our games. I thought the effort and the commitment the players put in was fantastic." Real Salt Lake, which had won this seasons previous two meetings by shutout, got a goal from Javier Morales in the 19th minute. It was his eighth of the season and came during a flurry of scoring on an otherwise quiet night at the goal. Real Salt Lake remained tied for second place behind Seattle in the chase for the Supporters Shield, awarded to top team in the regular season. Still, it missed an opportunity to capitalize on a struggling Earthquakes team that won the Shield a season ago. Lenhart began the goal spurt when he headed in a cross from Cordell Cato in the 18th minute. After Morales equalizer, Lenhart beat goalkeeper Nick Rimando with another header, this time off a free kick from Shea Salinas. "I think he heads the ball harder than I shoot it," Salinas said of Lenhart, who recorded the sixth career multi-goal game of his career. "Its pretty impressive." Lenhart entered the night with two goals in 17 games and hadnt scored since July 27 against Portland. The forward followed each goal with an animated celebration that included a leap into the air and fist pump toward a section of the announced crowd of 20,504 - the fourth-largest in Rio Tinto Stadium history. Lenhart left to a chorus of boos when he was replaced at the beginning of stoppage time. San Jose, which ranks 16th in the league in scoring, tallied more than one goal for just the second time in seven games. Morales goal came on a corner kick from Kyle Beckerman. Salt Lake, which played without injured leading scorer Javier Morales (calf), had its three-game home winning streak snapped. Salt Lake tested the Earthquakes defence in the second half, but repeatedly failed to connect on crossing passes into the goal box. Robbie Findley and Chris Wingert each narrowly missed on shots that went wide left in the final 20 minutes. Mike Wallace Eagles Jersey . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game. Avonte Maddox Jersey . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Michael-Bennett-Jersey/ . The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open.BRISTOL, Tenn. -- Denny Hamlin ended two weeks of Team Penske dominance by winning the pole at Bristol Motor Speedway. Hamlin set a track record Friday with a lap at 129.991 mph to earn the top starting spot. It broke the mark of 129.535 set by Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Kyle Busch a year ago, and ensured that neither Brad Keselowski or Joey Logano won the pole for the first time since NASCARs new knockout qualifying debuted three weeks ago. Hamlin ran only one lap in the first segment and it was good enough to lock him into the top 12 to advance into the second segment. He then ran one lap, took the pole for Sundays race, and got out of his car to see if anyone could beat him. "As a short track guy, I can feel when, OK, this is all Ive got. Or, This is a really good lap," Hamlin said. He aborted an attempt at a second lap in the first segment because, "If that wasnt a top-12 lap, we were in big trouble. So I knew that was going to be good. Then ultimately strategy comes into play, wanting to conserve your car and keeping everything as cool as you can for the second segment "I was going to run two laps in the second segment, but I bobbled it pretty bad into Turn 3 and didnt finish the lap. But I knew the first one was good." So good that he wasnt very worried when Keselowski and Logano both pulled back onto the track as the clock ticked down to attempt to bump Hamlin from the pole. The teammates swept the front row at Phoenix and Las Vegas, where the new format was first used this season, and they made one last run at Hamlin. Keselowski came up just short, settling for second at 129.965. Logano was fourth, behind Hamlins teammate Matt Kenseth. "I feel like wee did what we were supposed to do to be able to go out there and give it a shot for the pole," said Logano, the pole-winner last week at Las Vegas. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys. "Dennys strategy was pretty good. Just not good enough for us." The Penske drivers were only able to make those final attempts because of a new rule this week by NASCAR that permitted the use of cooling units on pit road for teams to cool their engines following their runs. NASCAR decided Tuesday to allow the devices following a conference call with crew chiefs because of safety concerns raised by drivers. Because the engines had been getting so hot following the qualifying runs and the cooling units were not allowed, drivers were running laps on the bottom of the track at slow speeds to cool down. It was going on at the same time as other drivers were sailing by at full speed, and many drivers complained they had near collisions. "I think that rule change has made qualifying even better," Keselowski said. "Its removed danger and replaced with opportunity. I think that was for the betterment of the sport and certainly if for no other reason than safety, it was definitely worth it. But I also feel like being able to go out there and make multiple runs is now a lot more plausible." The early season struggles continued for Stewart-Haas Racing and even hit Kevin Harvick, who had been the lone bright spot for the organization through the first three races. Kurt Busch was the highest SHR qualifier at 13th, but Harvick was 27th and Danica Patrick was the last driver to qualify on speed at 36th. Team co-owner Tony Stewart had to use a provisional to make it in the field and will start 37th. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz