Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.07.2019 10:46
DETROIT -- Ndamukong Suh mightve gotten himself in trouble with another nasty play on the field. [url=http://www.chicagobearfoot Antworten

DETROIT -- Ndamukong Suh mightve gotten himself in trouble with another nasty play on the field. Devin Hester Youth Jersey . Suhs illegal low block in Detroits game on Sunday against Minnesota will be reviewed for potential discipline, NFL spokesman Randall Liu confirmed Monday in an email to The Associated Press. Suh, a Lions defensive tackle, hit Vikings centre John Sullivan during an interception return and the penalty against him negated a touchdown during Detroits 34-24 win. Suh said he wasnt going after Sullivans knees, adding the two talked about it at halftime. "I spoke to him, were good," Suh said after Sundays game. "So thats all that matters." Sullivan said afterward the hit was part of the game and it was penalized, and on Monday he didnt seem interested in fanning the flames. "He apologized and said there was no intent to injure. Its fine," he said. "I think guys get caught up in the play sometimes. So, sometimes things happen. Its hard to even remember what you do when you get caught up in the moment. I appreciate the fact that he came up to me and said something, yeah." Minnesota defensive lineman Jared Allen said theres no place for that type of hit. "I got to know Suh at the Pro Bowl last year, and hes a good dude, but thats uncalled for," Allen told reporters Sunday in Detroit. "This is a fraternity. In the NFL, you try and take care of guys. Granted, things happen and guys are going to make hits and some things are going to be borderline. But you cant take a dudes legs out from behind on an interception when hes running down the field." Lions players werent available Monday, but coach Jim Schwartz talked about the hit, which took place behind the play when Sullivan appeared to have no chance to catch linebacker DeAndre Levy, who was heading to the end zone after his interception. "I talked to (Suh) on the field about it, because obviously it cost us," Schwartz said. "I dont think it was any attempt to injure or things like that. It wasnt 40 yards behind the play. It wasnt hitting a guy from behind -- some of the things that weve seen from some other players recently, going low and hitting guys from behind. In my mind, the biggest thing was taking some momentum away from us at that point, and also taking that score off the board." The NFL fined Suh $30,000 last year for unnecessary roughness because he kicked Houston quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin area. He was suspended for two games in 2011 after he stomped on Green Bays Evan Dietrich-Smith. Suh has also been fined in previous seasons for roughing up quarterbacks: Cincinnatis Andy Dalton, Chicagos Jay Cutler and Clevelands Jake Delhomme. William Perry Youth Jersey . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. Riley Ridley Jersey . Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-brian-urlacher-bears-jersey/ . The Giants chances of winning the division were dealt a serious blow by the three-game sweep at the hands of the lowly Padres. The Giants open a three-game series at Dodger Stadium on Monday night. San Francisco is still in good shape to clinch a wild-card berth, although it dropped into a tie with Pittsburgh in the race for the top spot.HAMILTON, Ont. -- After 10 seasons with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, offensive lineman Marwan Hage announced his retirement Monday rather than accept a spot with the expansion Ottawa Redblacks. The former CFL all-star dressed for 141 regular-season games and six playoff games over his career. "I am incredibly thankful to have the chance to play 10 years in the Canadian Football League," Hage said in a release. "My career has provided me with a lifetime full of memories and relationships that I will cherish for the rest of my life." The 32-year-old centre was left unprotected in the Ottawa expansion draft. Hage was born in Lebanon but grew up in Montreal. He was selected by Hamilton with tthe 14th overall pick in the 2004 CFL Draft and was a CFL all-star in 2010 and a two-time East Division all-star (07, 10). David Montgomery Bears Jersey. Hage was presented with the CFLs Tom Pate Memorial Award in 2009 in recognition of his philanthropic efforts in Hamilton. He was also named to the all-time Ticats team in 2012. "Marwan has been a true professional and an exceptional representative of the Tiger-Cats since his arrival in Hamilton," said team president Scott Mitchell. "He has been a tremendous presence on the field, in the locker-room and in our community. "We look forward to working with Marwan for years to come and congratulate him on an outstanding playing career." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz