Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

18.02.2019 03:31
While it did not play well until late in the Antworten

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Detroit Red Wings forward Thomas Vanek heard the boos and knew exactly what move he would use in his shootout attempt.Vanek drifted down the ice and waved his stick over the puck before firing a shot past Robin Lehners glove to give the Red Wings a 2-1 shootout win over the Buffalo Sabres on Wednesday night.Vanek spent nine-plus seasons in Buffalo before being dealt to the New York Islanders in October 2013 in what began as the Sabres purge of aging, high-priced players. He played the next two seasons in Minnesota before his contract was bought out by the Wild. The 11-time 20-goal scorer then signed with the Red Wings last summer.Once they booed me, I figured I had to show them the move theyve seen before, Vanek said. Yeah, obviously, I wanted to score for our team. But once that happened, I wanted to score even more.Vanek added an assist in regulation, while Gustav Nyquist scored in regulation and in the shootout as the Red Wings snapped a four-game losing streak. Brian Gionta scored the Sabres regulation goal.Well its a big deal to get two points, Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said. When you havent had enough points, youve got to find a way to win, and sometimes its not as pretty as you want it to be and theres moments where it wasnt pretty, but we found a way to two points.After 36 scoreless minutes, the Red Wings went ahead when Nyquist found the back of the net following a spinning pass from Vanek. The goal was Nyquists team-leading fourth of the season.Buffalo tied it 1:42 into the third when Gionta stuffed a rebound behind goalie Jimmy Howard. Detroit challenged, but it stood as called.The teams traded scoring chances in the 3-on-3 overtime period. Sabres defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen had two scoring opportunities but was twice turned away by Howard, who stopped 32 shots for the Red Wings and turned away two of the Sabres three shootout attempts.After scoring four goals against the Flames on Monday, the Sabres scored just one in regulation, marking the 11th time this season they have scored one or fewer goals in regulation. They have failed to score at least two regulation goals in eight of their last 11 games.Its frustrating being that close, Sabres center Ryan OReilly said. The issue is scoring goals. I thought throughout the lineup guys were playing very well tonight. Its up top, its myself. I got to find a way to do something, to put one away.Meanwhile, the Sabres are 1/3 in shootouts, and Lehner, who made 23 saves, still has not stopped a shot in a shootout this season.Game notes OReilly returned after missing five games with an oblique injury. ... Sabres C Jack Eichel skated with the team Wednesday for the first time since injuring his ankle in practice on Oct. 12, a day before Buffalos season opener. Coach Dan Bylsma did not provide a timetable for his return. ... Sabres owners Terry and Kim Pegula got some good news about their NFL team, the Buffalo Bills. WR Sammy Watkins returned to practice for the first time since going on injured reserve with a foot injury. Buffalo got two of its biggest stars back Wednesday, but which is more important? Well Sammy Watkins, for me, Bills coach Rex Ryan said. As much as I love Jack Eichel, hes not paying any bills for me. Technically, (Eichel) is paying for somebody else in the organization though, isnt he? But I think, (with) my season tickets -- Id like to see Eichel play. Its a great question. Obviously, Sammy is such a great talent for us, but man the Sabres need scoring. Tough call. ... Red Wings F Tomas Jurco was assigned to Grand Rapids, Detroits AHL affiliate, for conditioning. Hes missed every game this season while recovering from offseason back surgery but is inching closer to a return.NEXT UPRed Wings: Play at New Jersey on Friday night.Sabres: Play at Washington on Friday night. Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale Cheap ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Yeezy Boost 350 China Wholesale . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.discountyeezy350.com/ . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Wholesale Yeezy Boost 350 . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Discount Yeezy 350 Sale . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- ?If No. 15 Purdue continues to shoot 3-pointers with the accuracy it did Saturday against Morehead State, the Boilermakers will have the potential for a special season.Freshman guard Carsen Edwards scored 16 points, and Purdue made 15 of 29 attempts from 3-point range -- 11 in the first half -- on the way to a 90-56 victory.When you look at their big men (Caleb Swanigan and Isaac Haas), you kind of have to start there, but you learn quickly that Purdue is a very balanced team, Morehead State acting head coach Preston Spradlin said. When defending them, you have to pick your poison.The Boilermakers (6-2), coming off a Wednesday loss at No. 14 Louisville in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, used a 15-0 first-half run to stretch a 10-9 lead to 25-9, and Purdue continued to pull away.Dakota Mathias added 14 points, Swanigan and P.J. Thompson had 13 each for Purdue and the 7-foot-2 Haas had 11 points and five rebounds.Miguel Dicent had 11 points for Morehead State (2-5), which played without coach Sean Woods, who has been suspended with pay since Nov. 22, when the university launched an official investigation into Woods treatment of players.Purdue made 11 of 20 from 3-point range during the first half when it built a 47-25 lead. Carsen Edwards, who made his first start in place of slumping Vince Edwards, and Mathias made four 3-pointers each in the first half.There are a lot of people on the team who are able to shoot the ball, Carsen Edwards said. The shots were falling today, and people were hot, so we tried to keep getting the ball to the hot hand and keep making shots.Thompson said that the 6-8 Swanigan, who had nine rebounds, and Haas always will be the focus of the Purdue offense.The bigs are our bread and better, said Thompson, who was 3 of 5 from 3-point range. We definitely want to work inside-out. It looks like the more we get the ball inside, the easier it is for us shooters, because (Swanigan and Haas) get so much attention with double teams. Then, we get wide open 20-footers.Purdue coach Matt Painter was most pleased that the Boilermakers, who had been averaging 15.7 turnovers, were guilty of only nine Saturday, including three during the final 20 minutes.We have been emphasizing turnoverss the whole season, and today really was no different in terms of how other teams have played us defensively, Painter said.dddddddddddd. We also have had people not zone us, and we still have had turnovers. Today was a good sign that we bounced back after a loss on the road (at Louisville) and played well.The Boilermakers played without fifth-year graduate student transfer point guard Spike Albrecht, who suffered a back injury in a Nov. 18 victory against Georgia State and battled through the pain in the Louisville game. Painter said Albrecht is out indefinitely.BIG PICTUREMorehead State: With Woods suspended indefinitely, the Eagles are a distracted basketball team, and it shows as their losing streak reached five on Saturday, including 0-3 for acting coach Spradlin.Purdue: Its a byproduct of opposing defenses centering their attention on Boilermaker big men Swanigan and Haas, but Purdue entered this game leading the Big Ten in 3-point field goal shooting percentage at 41.8 and made 55 percent from beyond the arc during the opening half on Saturday.POLL IMPLICATIONSWhile it did not play well until late in the game Wednesday at No. 14 Louisville, Purdue has a chance to move up in the next AP Top 25 after playing very well in Saturdays 34-point victory. Only 2016 NCAA champion Villanova and 2013 NCAA champ Louisville have beaten the Boilermakers.LINEUP CHANGEWith junior forward Vince Edwards struggling, Painter inserted freshman guard Carsen Edwards -- no relation to Vince -- into Saturdays starting lineup, and the first-year player made 6 of 12 shots, including 4 of 7 from 3-point range.He gave us some additional quickness, Painter said of Carsen Edwards. He can drive and shoot it. Sometimes, you are just searching for things at this time of the season. Vince and Carsen will continue to play a lot.UP NEXTMorehead State: The Eagles do not play until going to Lipscomb on Dec. 10.Purdue: The Boilermakers travel to New York City for a Tuesday night game against Arizona State in the Jimmy V. Classic.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz