Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 146 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

18.02.2019 03:31
evaluation has been anecdotal and, t Antworten

DETROIT -- Daniel Norris recently changed his delivery and the results give him hope for a strong finish to a mostly disappointing season.The Detroit Tigers second-year left-hander tossed a season-high 6 1/3 innings in his last start on Thursday and notched his second victory of the year. Norris recorded a season-high 12 outs on ground balls and didnt walk anybody in an 8-5 victory over Minnesota.Norris, who will try to build off that effort when he faces the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday, credits pitching coach Rich Dubee for his improvement.Dubee and I have been working on extending through the ball and finishing my delivery, rather than recoiling and cutting off, he said. In doing that, its helping me get lower in the zone. That obviously leads to ground ball outs. Its just a matter of attacking guys early and making them get themselves out.Injuries have derailed Norris a good portion of the season, most recently a right oblique strain. He feels hes rounding into form for the teams homestretch as it tries to stay in the playoff hunt.Im definitely where I want to be, he said. Its a matter of going out there and pitching my game and getting on a good roll. I know when I do that, I can be as good as anybody and help this team win. Thats what I really look foward to -- feeling that confidence out there and trusting my stuff.Detroit began a stretch of playing 26 of 29 games against Central Division opponents. The Tigers won the opener against the White Sox 4-3 and remained 4 1/2 games behind Cleveland, which won 1-0 over Minnesota in extra innings on Monday.Were at a point we still kind of control our destiny, Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. It may come to a point where we need someone elses help but right now, weve just got to win games.The Tigers may be without centerfielder Cameron Maybin for a while. Maybin aggravated a thumb injury and left Mondays game early. X-rays were negative but hell undergo an MRI on Tuesday.The White Sox also began a long stretch within the division -- 21 consecutive games. Chicago has perked up lately, winning six of its last eight games prior to Mondays loss. That mini-surge has given the White Sox at least faint hope of reentering the postseason picture.Weve been playing good baseball lately, Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. Weve scored some runs and weve had some great starting pitching. When you get that, you have a chance. Offensively, if we keep that up, theres a shot in there to make a run, especially when youre playing within your division a lot going into the last month.Ventura was relieved that leadoff hitter Adam Eaton was healthy enough to return to the lineup on Monday. Eaton, who left Sundays game against Seattle with a bruised right forearm, went 0-for-4 with a walk.The White Sox will try to bounce back from Mondays defeat, when setup reliever Nate Jones gave up a go-ahead, two-run homer to Jarrod Saltalamacchia.Nates been as consistent as anybody, Ventura said. Its a tough one, especially when hes out there and hes got (good) stuff. Saltys gotten us a couple of times lately. That ones a tough one because you feel like youve grinded your way through it.Right-hander Anthony Ranaudo will make his fourth start for the White Sox on Tuesday. Hes 0-1 with a 7.88 ERA while allowing five home runs since being acquired from Texas. Greg Monroe Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Al Horford Jersey . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. http://www.celticsofficialsstore.com/kids-jayson-tatum-celtics-jersey/ . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Danny Ainge Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Paul Pierce Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs have the best defense in baseball. It might be the best team defense weve seen in some time -- quite some time.Historically, so much of defensive evaluation has been anecdotal and, therefore, inconclusive. Even now, with rivers of data flowing into our collective hardball consciousness, we havent reached the point where we can make specific judgments about defense with any real certainty. Still, I am more or less certain that the Cubs are playing unusually special defense.Just through a natural progression, maturity-wise, some guys have just gotten better, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. Because theyre good. Were making the rroutine play routinely.dddddddddddd Weve made some pretty spectacular plays all over the field.The anecdotal evidence of those is all over the place, and the evidence mounts with each game. The Cubs have young, elite, versatile athletes everywhere on the field, even behind the plate, now that rookie Willson Contreras is getting more of a workload. They can run, they have excellent instincts and terrific technique, and they are usually well-positioned by the Cubs coaching staff. They make plays both routine and spectacular. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz