Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.08.2019 09:24
PINEHURST, N. [url=http://www.fakeairmax.com/fake-air-max-93-cheap/]Fake Air Max 93 Cheap[/url] .C. -- Pinehursts No. 2 course w Antworten

PINEHURST, N. Fake Air Max 93 Cheap .C. -- Pinehursts No. 2 course will be set up the same way for both U.S. Open and U.S. Womens Open this year. U.S. Golf Association Executive Director Mike Davis said Saturday that the par-70 course will play at about 7,500 yards for the mens and about 6,700 yards for the women. "On a given hole, if the men are hitting drivers, we want to see the women hit drivers," he said during the USGAs annual meeting. "If the men are hitting 6- to 8-irons for approach shots, thats what we want to see the women do." The USGA is roughly four months away from its first-of-its-kind doubleheader: The mens event is June 12-15 with the womens tournament the following week. "While we want to test the same things for both championships, there are differences in how men and women play the game," Davis said. Davis says the USGAs reason for going back-to-back was to bring more attention to the womens game. "This was never about trying to make it operationally easier or save money," Davis said. "This was all about comparing the worlds best men with the worlds best women." He says the women are playing the second week -- and not the first -- because of agronomics. "We had a much better chance of getting the golf course right for both championships" with the women playing second, he said. "It really gets down to the putting greens. The first week, if Mother Nature is co-operative, theyre going to be slightly firmer. ... Very firm greens to slightly -- underscore, slightly -- less firm greens that second week. And agronomically, it was much easier to do the second week than the first." The 107-year-old, Donald Ross-designed course underwent a $2.5 million renovation in 2010-11. The face-lift, led by Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore, was designed to restore some of its original elements in plenty of time for the two opens -- including removing all traces of rough. With so much foot traffic expected on the course during the doubleheader, divots are inevitable -- especially during the second week. But Davis says the Bermuda grass isnt as divot-prone as bent grass, and says they will be filled with sand. "I think our view is (divots are) just part of the game," he said. Davis says the USGA wants to blend the two opens together, in a way -- perhaps by having some womens players show up in the TV booth on the 18th green to break down the mens play. "While theyre clearly two different championships, were looking at it as one big event," Davis said. "This is really a chance, on the same golf course, to test the worlds best." Also, Thomas J. OToole Jr. was elected as USGAs 63rd president. The 56-year-old OToole, from St. Louis, will serve a one-year term. "It is an honour and a privilege to lead such a noble organization," OToole said. "I am excited and energized to continue my service to the association and keenly aware of the magnitude of the profound responsibilities that accompany this role." Fake Air Max For Sale . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (4) – He had a strong game Sunday; was very good in tight with big saves on Crosby, Malkin and Neal in-crease. Fake Air Max 200 Cheap . -- Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale searched more than three quarters for five guys who would play well together. http://www.fakeairmax.com/ . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.Samir Nasri believes Manchester City take on a different form when he, Kevin De Bruyne, Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure and David Silva are all fit to play. Nasri returned to Citys starting line-up for the first time since September after a thigh injury, scoring the winner in the 2-1 victory over West Brom on Saturday Night Football.The Frenchman admitted Citys play can be predictable when both Jesus Navas and Raheem Sterling are playing, and insists he brings a different dimension to play. Nasris goal gave City a 2-1 win over West Brom Nasri told Sky Sports: The thing is when Kevin has been on the sideline, and myself as well, and David has been playing with a pain on his ankle, our game is a little bit predictable with Jesus and Raheem because they like to go to the space.With us we bring a different option, and it is good when everyone is fit. The manager can choose the players that he wants.The good thing is when you have Kun, David, Yaya and Kevin at this level it is easy to play in this team. Report: Mann City 2-1 West Brom Samir Nasri scored a second-half winner on his return to the starting line-up Sergio Aguero had equalised for City in the first half Nasri was delighted to return to action with a goal, which puts City four points clear of Manchester United in the race for fourth, with United in action at Tottenham on Super Sunday. Fake Air Max 92 Cheap. It was great to be back and to score that winning goal especially after the result of Arsenal and West Ham. I cannot explain how happy I am. I was a little bit dead at the end and thats the best thing to do before Paris.When youve been out for long youre really hungry when you get back and you just want to prove to everyone that you have the quality for this squad, especially after all the new players that we had this year. I wanted to give my contribution to my team. Also See: Nasri nets winner on return Pellegrini: Vital win Nasri delighted with return Saturdays top stats ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz