Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

05.08.2019 10:20
to start a double play and Miller failed to hol Antworten

We have five games on tap Tuesday evening, which means there are plenty of players from which to choose. Our expert are here to give their recommendations on who to build around and who to skip in DFS.Building blockKyle Soppe?-- DAngelo Russell, PG, Los Angeles LakersIf Every Single Laker was an accepted submission, that would have been my choice, but in an effort to give you a single player to build around, Russell is the must-own against Brooklyn. The Lakers have the highest implied total (114 points) on the board tonight and I fully expect chalk to hold. Both teams average better than 102 possessions per game and neither team ranks better than league average in defensive efficiency. Russell is the eighth most used point guard thus far and has offered up at least 10 assists-plus-rebounds in every game he has played at least 30 minutes, something I expect him to do as the Lake Show doesnt take the court again until Friday.Greg Rosenstein -- Jimmy Butler, SG, Chicago BullsThe Bulls shooting guard has been on a tear this season, averaging career highs in points per game (24.3), steals (2.0), free throw percentage (89.2), field goal percentage (48) and 3-point percentage (43.1). His development was no more evident than in his last game against Washington, where he carried Chicago to a win by scoring 37 points with 9 assists and 8 rebounds. Tonight he has an optimal matchup against a Trail Blazers squad that has allowed opposing shooting guards to average 21.5 points a contest. Expect another monster performance from Butler.Renee Miller -- DeMar DeRozan, SG, Toronto Raptors I dont know how you overlook DeRozan tonight in a competitive matchup with the Cleveland Cavaliers, a team that is one of the better shooting guard matchups on this short slate. DeRozan is shooting out of his mind this season, but beyond the numbers hes been putting up, this position gets ugly quick. Lock in DeRozan and find a way to differentiate with your forwards.FadeKyle Soppe -- Tyler Johnson, SG, Miami HeatI will usually use this space to poke holes in a higher-priced option, but I expect the early-season emergence of Johnson to make him a popular play on this short slate: dont make that mistake. Yes, Johnson has been very good and I expect that to continue to be the case for annual owners, but Im not messing around with any member of the Heat tonight. Miami was in San Antonio last night and now hosts an Atlanta team that not only grades out as the second-most efficient defense, but has had the past two days off. There is a chance that the Heat tip tonight as the biggest underdog in the game with the lowest projected point total...yuck. Give me cheap guards like Jordan Clarkson or Nick Young instead.Greg Rosenstein -- Hassan Whiteside, C, Miami HeatWhiteside has been one of the only bright spots on an underwhelming Heat team. The 7-foot center has averaged 18 points, 15 rebounds and 2.4 blocks a contest despite Miami winning only two of its nine games. That said, I dont like his potential against Atlanta, one of the best defensive teams in the NBA. The Hawks rank second in defensive efficiency (95.8) behind only the Spurs and have been particularly difficult for opposing centers. Mike Budenholzers team has surrendered the third-least DFS points to big men this season. Look elsewhere to fill that spot tonight.Renee Miller -- Paul Millsap, PF, Atlanta HawksThere are a number of ways to go at this position tonight, from Kevin Love up top to Taj Gibson or Julius Randle in the midrange, or all the way to Meyers Leonard in the cheap seats. Miami is one of the better teams in terms of defensive efficiency this season, and ranks 24th in fantasy points allowed to opposing power forwards. Millsap has been very up and down this year, often struggling in good matchups (for example, Philadelphia or Los Angeles). I keep finding myself skipping past Millsap to build the overall lineup I want tonight. Taven Bryan Womens Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. Josh Oliver Womens Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspro.com/Chris-conley-jaguars-jersey/ . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Nick Foles Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Nick Foles Youth Jersey . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope.SEATTLE - Felix Hernandez just wanted to throw a first-pitch strike. Turned out to be exactly what Jose Reyes was looking for and started Seattles ace toward his first loss since late May. "A lot of it was I fell behind since the beginning," Hernandez said. "A leadoff homer; that was a tough game." Reyes homered on the first pitch of the game, added an RBI single to cap Torontos big fourth inning, and the Blue Jays handed Hernandez his first loss since May 25 with a 7-2 win over the Mariners on Tuesday. The Blue Jays battered Hernandez (11-5) and knocked him out after just five innings, matching his shortest start of the season. Hernandez was not sharp and when he missed, the Blue Jays took advantage. "He wasnt getting a whole lot off the corners. It was a pretty tight strike zone," Seattle acting manager Robby Thompson said. "When he missed, it was out over the plate and he was hit." Hernandez remained stuck on 11 wins. In his previous two starts, he was burned by the inability of Seattles bullpen to hold a lead and get Hernandez his 12th victory. On Tuesday, Hernandez was at fault early, giving up a homer to Reyes, but Seattles defence did him no favours. The Mariners committed three errors that led to three unearned runs while Hernandez was on the mound. Despite lasting just five innings, Hernandezs ERA only rose from 2.30 to 2.39. Hernandez had not lost since May 25, a span of 12 starts. Hernandez didnt want to put any of the blame on the errors made behind him. "Its part of the game. I made a couple of mistakes, fell behind a lot," Hernandez said. "They capitalized and scored some runs." Josh Johnson (2-8) pitched well with his potential spot in the rotation at stake. Johnson threw five scoreless innings and won for the first time since June 23, snapping a six-game losing streak. Reyes brought the huge contingent of Blue Jays fans to their feet from the start. He lined Hernandezs first fastball of the night 399 feet into the seats in right for his eighth homer of the season. It was Reyes 18th career leadoff homer and first this season. For Hernandez, it was just the second leadoff homer allowed in his career and a precursor to a tough night. "Hes one of the best pitchers in the game," Reyes said. "I had that approach before the game I was looking for a fastball right in the middle the first pitch and I try to put my best swing and thats what happened.dddddddddddd" Toronto scored three times in the fourth helped by two Seattle errors. Emilio Bonifacio had the big hit with a two-out double into the gap in right-centre field. Bonifacios hit came after three defensive breakdowns by Seattle: Kyle Seager committed his second error of the night, shortstop Brad Miller threw wildly to second trying to start a double play and Miller failed to hold the ball when tagging Brett Lawrie on a stolen base. Reyes followed Bonifacio with an RBI single to cap the big inning. Toronto then scored twice more in the fifth when Colby Rasmus dropped an RBI single on a two-out, 0-2 pitch from Hernandez. That was followed by Lawries RBI single and a 6-0 lead. "Anytime you give these offensive minded clubs — the Red Sox, Baltimore and these guys here — extra outs, its not a good thing," Thompson said. "It made Felix work a little harder and his pitch count got up." Seattles ugly night defensively was capped in the seventh when Raul Ibanez committed the Mariners fourth error spiking an attempted throw from left field into the ground just a few feet in front of him and allowing Jose Bautista to score Torontos seventh run. Torontos offensive output made it an easy night for Johnson, who in his previous four starts had an ERA of 14.06, but was masterful against the Mariners. After getting out of a jam in the first, Seattle never got a runner to third base until the seventh on Millers two-run triple. "Hes got a lively fastball, good (sinker) and he was mixing in the curve ball and we were just chasing it," Miller said. "Personally, I chased a couple. Just a good mix. Then they brought in their bullpen and we just couldnt get anything going." Notes: Rasmus made a highlight catch robbing Morales of a potential home run in the sixth inning pulling in a deep drive to centre field. ... Seattle optioned closer Tom Wilhelmsen to Triple-A Tacoma on Tuesday in the hopes he can rediscover the command of his fastball. Seattle recalled reliever Carter Capps to take Wilhelmsens spot. Seattle also released OF Jason Bay, who was designated for assignment on July 29. ... Texas Ian Kinsler is the only other batter to hit a leadoff homer off Hernandez. ... The four errors by Seattle were its most since committing six vs. the Angels in September 2011. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz