Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

06.08.2019 09:52
, including with regard to sexual orie Antworten

Whats the reward for knocking off the AFL premiers for the first time in a decade?A couple of quiet beers and enjoying the moment for 24 hours, says Melbourne captain Nathan Jones.The buzz - and any hangovers - from the Demons stirring win over Hawthorn on Saturday might have worn off but Jones hopes there are longer-lasting benefits from their 29-point upset.After all, this wasnt any old win.Not since 2006 had the Demons beaten Hawthorn.And not since that same year had Melbourne beaten the premiers from the previous year.Not a single player in Paul Roos team had achieved either feat in Melbourne jumper.Long-time servant Jones has had to wait 220 matches to do it.He hopes the younger players can take plenty out of the drought-breaking success.It was a huge step in the right direction and probably a pretty significant one on our journey, he said on Monday.Its very promising.For Roos, there was a different reward.To see the smile on Nathan Jones face, Jack Watts, the guys that have toiled so long without much reward, he told radio station 3AW.Jones says two things will round off the Demons best season in a decade.The first is sustaining the momentum into 2017 during season-ending matches with Port Adelaide, Carlton and Geelong.Coming off two wins in the row (weve got) to try and drive our performances for the rest of the season, he said.Weve got three games left and a lot can be achieved in time to propel us forward for the short-term and the long-term.The second is keeping the band together, and signing up the clubs highest-profile out-of-contract pair Tom and Oscar McDonald.Jones said he envisioned their signatures on new deals sooner rather than later.I dont have any worries (Tom) wont re-sign, he said.Hes just going through and doing his due diligence as the club would be.Id expect something to be announced hopefully in the short term.Both Tom and Oscar are key players for us and it showed on the weekend, with them playing well they could form the key figures in our back line for the next eight or ten years. Fake Air Max 720 Online . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Fake Air Max 720 2019 . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.fakeairmax720.com/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Wholesale Fake Air Max 720 . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Discount Fake Air Max 720 . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Isadora Cerullo got no medal at these Olympics. A ring will have to suffice.Cerullo is a rugby player for Brazil and her team finished ninth at the Rio Games out of a 12-team field, well out of medal contention. When the competition was over, a venue manager walked onto the pitch and eventually got around to asking her a question.The manager was her girlfriend, Marjorie Enya. The question was will you marry me? And as others surrounded them and held red heart-shaped balloons, Cerullo said yes.Unlike the Sochi Games two years ago, where gay rights were called into question over anti-gay laws enacted by Russias government, the Rio Games seem to be increasingly tolerant by comparison. It hasnt been flawless -- for example, homophobic slurs were shouted by some in the stands at a U.S. womens soccer match as the games opened -- but theres certain signs of progress on the inclusion front.Thats what I hope for and I feel like our society is going in the right direction, said U.S. womens basketball star Elena Delle Donne, who came out and announced her engagement last week. Thats not a story. Its normal.The new normal, perhaps.Gay marriage is legal in Brazil, though tolerance seems far from universal. One gay rights group says that on average since 2013, about one LGBT person each day has been killed in Brazil. The organization called Grupo Gay da Bahia calls Brazil the world champion of crimes motivated by homophobia and-or transphobia.I know all the prejudice that exists in society against homosexuals, said 2012 Olympic beach volleyball bronze medalist Larissa Franca of Brazil, who is competing again in Rio. We dont choose our feelings, let alone control them.So far in these Olympics, there seems to be far more cheering than prejudice.Whether it was a transgender model appearing in the athletes parade at the opening ceremony, two men kissing during their leg of the torch relay along Copacabana Beach or the British womens field hockey team including two teammates who are married -- an Olympic first -- it has already been a games unlike any other for the LGBTQ community.A lot of support, Delle Donne said.Thats as the International Olympic Committee intended, too. After Sochi, the IOC required future Olympic host citiees to abide by rules that forbid any kind of discrimination, including with regard to sexual orientation.ddddddddddddIts in the charter that we dont accept any discrimination on grounds of race or religion and sexuality is now included in that. But this kind of takes it even further, IOC spokesman Mark Adams said Tuesday. Its a celebration of that and certainly made me feel good this morning when I heard about the story. So its excellent, excellent news.Cerullos engagement quickly made global headlines given the stage on which it occurred. Enya appeared, gave a rather impassioned and emotional speech about how Cerullo is the love of her life, and the couple sealed the moment with a kiss.That certainly made her very happy, said Brazil rugby player Rachel Kochhann, one of Cerullos teammates. We felt this joy in our group.Outsports.com reported that there are at least 46 publicly known LGBT athletes in the Rio Games, the highest number of any Olympics. British diver Tom Daley won a bronze medal in the synchronized competition, with his fiance in the stands to cheer him on -- and whatever buzz that created didnt seem to overshadow the medal accomplishment whatsoever.Daley came out in 2013 and said hes never been happier.Im at my most consistent, Daley said. I feel ready physically, psychologically, everything, so Im really excited.Daley said the support hes gotten has been empowering, and British racewalker Tom Bosworth can relate. When Bosworth revealed his sexuality publicly last year, he said he was blown away by the support from those who already knew and people he never met.Its actually spurred me on, Bosworth said. Its actually given me more motivation. ... Now I feel like Im doing it for even more people than before.For Cerullo and Enya, it was an Olympic moment theyll never forget.The stadium was largely empty when Enya walked onto the grass with a microphone, volunteers gathered around as she spoke about what Cerullo means to her. The ring that Enya gave Cerullo was a simple piece of ribbon.Gold ribbon, that is. After all, it was at an Olympics.I wanted to show people, Enya said, that love wins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz