Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

06.08.2019 09:52
him, and he wasnt going to take his Antworten

Once a kid, always a kid.This week has involved a little less live sport and much more of reliving our childhoods as we have explored the enormous Disney complex in Orlando, Florida. Weve enjoyed the Disney theme parks, resorts, miniature golf courses (lets not go there because Hannah gave me a hiding at mini golf) and restaurant after restaurant - including ESPN Zone which sits on the boardwalk near the Epcot theme park.The ESPN Zone is a food and sports-lovers dream. Dozens of screens and endless walls of autographed NFL, NBA and MLB memorabilia. As a huge fan of sports memorabilia - I actually purchased a signed Cam Newton photo in San Francisco - it was great fun to stroll around the restaurant and browse at the amazing collection. NFL Hall of Famers, championship-winning NBA stars and baseballs franchise superstars ... anyone who was or is anyone in the U.S. sports world was featured on ESPNs walls.To date on our holiday here in the States, we have seen four NFL games, an NHL game, a pre-season NBA game and sat at countless sports bars joining in with the hysterics as the Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians have embarked on a historic World Series campaign.And there is more to come:In only a couple of days, its a Thursday Night Football clash between a talented young quarterback and one of the leagues hottest teams. Famous Jameis Winston will lead the hometown Tampa Bay Buccaneers against Matt Ryan, Julio Jones and the high-octane Atlanta Falcons. Across the U.S., much discussion has been about the lack of quality NFL matches this season, for mine, this is a game that could be a high-scoring, highly entertaining bout between two teams capable of putting up 40 points.Two nights later we head to the biggest one of them all - Alabama at LSU in Death Valley.More than 100,000 will cram into Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge to see whether their beloved Tigers can topple the unbeaten, No. 1-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide. Bama vs. LSU is one of the prime-time rivalry matches in all of college football and with LSUs recent resurgence after the early-season termination of coach Les Miles, this should be an absolute classic!Experts will tell you LSUs prime objective is beating Alabama ... time will tell how that goes. As a big LSU fan, this is finally a game where I will cheering at the top of my lungs, hoping for a Tiger victory!The last (and first) time I was in Death Valley my Tigers beat No. 3 Ole Miss and the crowd decided to rush onto the field. My travelling buddy Tommy Lynch and I thought, what the heck and we were soon running around like silly kids on Halloween.Speaking of Halloween, Hannah and I have enjoyed our first one in the U.S. The line at the costume store was hard to fathom but we had heaps of fun dressing up (me as Leonardo the Ninja Turtle and Hannah as Little Red Riding Hood) and handing out candy to excited youngsters around our hotel.On Sunday night we link up with an old friend of mine, Thomas Dullard, and we catch a regular-season game at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Well watch the young Phoenix Suns against the now Kobe-less Lakers. A great way to end an amazing trip.As has been the way across the past few weeks, keep an eye out for photos, tweets and videos of all our experiences with Americas endless elite sport.Follow me on Twitter (@joshjenkins24 and #JJintheUSA) and Instagram (@joshjenkins04) as well as ESPN Australia / NZ on Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter for all my adventures before its time to go home. Air Force One Shoes 2018 . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Air Max 97 Silver Bullet . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. http://www.fundfdr.org/cheap-nike-air-force-1-07-outlet/air-force-1-lv8-07.html .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Cheap Air Force Ones For Sale . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Nike Air Max 97 Mens . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday.DENVER -- The Colorado Avalanche shored up centre ice by signing Matt Duchene to a five-year, US$30-million contract extension Thursday. Duchene, 22, has 82 goals and 111 assists in 266 games with the Avalanche. Colorado selected centre Nathan MacKinnon with the first pick in last months draft and also has Paul Stastny signed for one more season with a cap hit of $6.6 million. Ryan OReilly is expected to move to wing given the Avalanches depth down the miiddle.dddddddddddd That depth could last a while with Duchene signed through 2018-19. "Matt already is and will be a big part of our teams nucleus for the long term," Avalanche executive vice-president of hockey operations Joe Sakic said in a statement. "We all felt that it was important for us to secure his rights for several seasons. With his great skills, speed and character, he represents the identity we want the Avalanche to be." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz