Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

07.08.2019 08:47
that, its an opportunity for him to Antworten

Wade Graham has vowed to continue his super-aggressive approach to shutting down Johnathan Thurston, even if it means risking a grand final suspension.Cronulla backrower Grahams hard at it approach to containing North Queensland playmaker Thurston the last time the NRL sides met cost the Sharks star his NSW State of Origin debut.But Graham said he wont change a thing in Fridays preliminary final between the Sharks and the Cowboys at Allianz Stadium.You cant back down, you have to try to pressure him, Graham told AAP.He is a great player and so that inside pressure is a big part of trying to shut him down.Thurston is such a vital part of their side and he showed that again last week.We will have to be at our best to stop him.Graham caught Thurston with a high tackle in the round 14 clash at Southern Cross Group Stadium, won 13-10 by the Sharks. He was found guilty of a high tackle at the NRL judiciary and rubbed out of Origin II.A similar tackle could see Graham miss the grand final.Im not thinking about that, he saidIt was a rough time around the Origin period, missing my debut.But it (the tackle) was one of those things that happened on the footy field.I came out of the line, Thurston ducked and slipped and I caught him high.I dont really think about it too much, just try to concentrate on what I have to do.Graham said the Sharks had been buoyed by their qualifying final win over Canberra, in which they were missing captain Paul Gallen due to a back injury and Graham himself to concussion after seven minutes.If you just isolate that performance, it just shows the team has a lot of character, Graham said.To lose Gal the day before and me seven minutes in no one really gave us a chance and they got it done.It was a hell of a performance.Graham quashed talk of revenge after the Cowboys humiliated Cronulla 39-0 in last years semi-final as the sides play off for a grand final spot on Friday.I dont think there are any thoughts of revenge, we just want to keep the dream alive, he said. Lavonte David Jersey . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Jamel Dean Womens Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. http://www.authenticbuccaneerspro.com/Warren-sapp-buccaneers-jersey/ .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Mike Alstott Womens Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Jameis Winston Youth Jersey . JOHNS, N. CLEVELAND -- Rookie quarterback Cody Kessler will be the Browns starter this week and the foreseeable future.How long that is could be up to him.Kessler, who returned to practice a few days ago after being sidelined since Oct. 23 with a concussion, will start Sunday as the winless Browns (0-8) host the Dallas Cowboys. Kessler has shown steady progress and Browns coach Hue Jackson wants to find out if he can be Clevelands long-term QB.That is why he is playing, Jackson said Friday. Because I need to know.Jackson is going back to Kessler after starting Josh McCown last week in a loss to the New York Jets. McCown had a solid game, but at 37, hes not going to help the Browns beyond the next few weeks and Jackson must get a longer look at Kessler.The Browns have two first-round picks in next years draft, and the way theyre headed they may have No. 1 overall. But before they reach the offseason, they have to figure out if Kessler can be the answer to their nearly two-decades-long search for a franchise quarterback.I dont want to just say if he does great that doesnt mean that were not going to draft a quarterback because I think youve got to always have quarterbacks, Jackson said. Youve got to keep taking shots until you have the guy that you feel is going to do what you need done. But you need to know whats on your team, and the more Im around guys, the more that I see them in different situations and play under duress and stress and pressure, the more Im going to know about them.So this is an opportunity for Cody to demonstrate that. But more so than that, its an opportunity for him to go out with his teammates and help them get a win.Kessler, who has made five starts, suffered a concussion late in the first half two weeks ago at Cincinnati. He was cleareed through the NFLs head injury protocol earlier this week and practiced for the first time on Wednesday.ddddddddddddHes eager to start again but isnt looking beyond the Cowboys.Whatever happens moving forward, I just prepare the same way and approach it as an opportunity because you never know how many you are going to get, he said. My process and my preparation has been that and to prepare as the starter every week. To get another chance, another opportunity this weekend is exciting for me, and I am just going to continue to take it the same way and treat it the same way.Kessler will match up on Sunday against Dallas rookie Dak Prescott. The two young QBs have been friends for a few years after attending quarterbacks camps together. While Prescott is enjoying success and on a team leading its division, Kessler is stuck with the Browns, who are rebuilding and face a long road ahead to contention.Still, Kessler said he wouldnt trade places.I love it here, he said. There is nowhere else I would rather be. I love that, the underdog mentality. ... As a competitor that is what you want. You want a challenge. You want something that is not given to you, but you have to work for. This team has been through a lot, and it is awesome to be a part of it. This front office and the coaching staff and the players and guys in this locker room have been great to me and the other rookies.Kessler, who has completed 89 of 133 passes for 947 yards and four touchdowns, will have a new target this week as rookie Corey Coleman will return after missing six games with a broken hand.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz