Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

08.08.2019 08:34
he full 90 minutes in Sundays 3-1 defeat at Antworten

Phil Thompson fears that the potential absence of Daniel Sturridge from Jurgen Klopps starting line-up against Villarreal on Thursday could signal the end of his Liverpool career. The Reds will be looking to overturn a deficit against Villarreal after losing 1-0 in their Europa League semi-final first leg, for which Sturridge was an unused substitute by Jurgen Klopp.The striker then played the full 90 minutes in Sundays 3-1 defeat at Swansea in what was Liverpools youngest-ever Premier League line-up, leaving Thommo concerned over Sturridges future at the club. Liverpool lost the first leg at Villarreal 1-0 The former club captain told Sky Sports: Im really worried for Daniel not getting any game time in the first leg and you could see his body language against Swansea was sort of resigned. Its a big night for his Liverpool career. I think if he doesnt play then he will have a big question mark over his future and whether he will fit in here.You want to have you managers trust in you playing big games. Sturridge has scored in three goals in his last four appearances Klopp went for a defensive looking line-up in Spain with Roberto Firmino leading the line, while Christian Benteke, who scored after coming on at half-time at the Liberty Stadium, was brought on late in the game.Thommo added: I can appreciate Klopp starting Roberto Firmino, but I was shocked he didnt come on with 20 minutes to go, when an away goal looked up for grabs. Rob Draper talks about Daniel Sturridges relationship with Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp after he was an unused substitute in the Europa League Benteke came on at half-time on Sunday and his body language was positive and, with Klopp shaking his hand after he scored, you wonder whether hes ahead of Daniel in the pecking order.Its very difficult for us looking in and knowing what goes on the training but that may be what is determining how and why hes not started big games.For me, I would have definitely him in the starting line-up for the second leg. Thommo predicts Find out what Thommo is tipping up at 22/1 for Liverpool v Villarreal here. The Soccer Saturday pundit is, however, confident that his former side can produce the necessary result to book their place in the Europa League final.I dont think there was anything to frighten Liverpool, he added. I know they have a great defensive record but thats mainly at home.I think the way the celebrated the 1-0 scoreline like they were through would have been a big motivation for Liverpool and I think they will go through. Also See: Liverpool v Villarreal preview Klopp undecided on Sturridge Origi: Ill return this season Anfield stand taking shape Jan Vertonghen Jersey .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season. Nacer Chadli Belgium Jersey . The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster. http://www.soccerbelgiumteamonline.com/Customized/. After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie. Kevin De Bruyne Belgium Jersey . The redshirt freshman finished the regular season with nearly 3,500 passing yards, and 35 touchdowns with another three on the ground while leading the Seminoles to the top of the BCS Rankings. Thorgan Hazard Belgium Jersey . -- In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked whos the easiest teammate to scare. BERLIN -- Thiago Alcantara scored with an acrobatic scissor kick in injury time for Bayern Munich to beat Stuttgart 2-1 and extend its Bundesliga lead to 13 points on Wednesday. Thiago launched himself at Rafinhas cross to volley the ball inside the far corner from a difficult angle in the third minute of stoppage time in the sides rescheduled game. Bayern substitute Claudio Pizarro scored with a header from Thiagos free kick in the 76th minute, cancelling out Vedad Ibisevics 29th-minute opener for the home side. "We played a really good game and deserved at least a point," Stuttgart coach Thomas Schneider said. Stuttgart had a penalty appeal waved away in the 12th, when Timo Werners shot came back off Rafinhas arm, minutes after the 17-year-olds first effort was blocked by the scampering Bayern defence. Bayern had reason to complain about the opening goal as the offside-positioned Mohammed Abdellaoue was last to touch the ball before Ibisevic tucked it away. The visitors only real chance of the first half fell to Thiago, whose fierce efffort from distance was tipped over by Sven Ulreich.dddddddddddd Jerome Boateng had to clear Rani Khediras volley off the line as the home side continued to enjoy the better chances in the second half, until Bayern brought on Pizarro and Mario Mandzukic on the hour. Ulreichs outstretched leg denied Thiago in the 71st, and then Thomas Mueller three minutes later, before Pizarro finally equalized to preserve Bayerns record 43-game unbeaten run in the Bundesliga. "It felt like a win but in the end you have nothing," Stuttgart defender Konstantin Rausch said. Thiagos spectacular late winner had a championship-winning feel. Bayern has won 16 of its 18 games and drawn the other two. "When its 1-1 two minutes before the end then (winning) is always lucky," Bayern captain Philipp Lahm said. "We werent as effective as usual. But in the second half the team showed we can be patient and score at the right time." The game had been rescheduled last month to allow Bayern take part in the Club World Cup, which it won. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz