Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 10:13
Each week, TSN. [url=http://www.ukairmax720.com/]Cheap Air Max 720 UK[/url] .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Antworten

Each week, TSN. Cheap Air Max 720 UK .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mike Hetherington discuss three hot fantasy football topics. Is Devin Hesters special teams prowess and play-making ability enough to consider him a starting WR in fantasy moving forward? Cullen: I couldnt possibly be convinced to start a wide receiver whose primary value is from punt returns and running plays. The appeal of the Vikings Cordarrelle Patterson is limited, to some degree, because he doesnt have a huge track record as a receiver, but at least theres something from that aspect of the game. With Hester, he really has to have more games in which hes actively involved in the passing game, like he was Week One against New Orleans, before Id even be tempted. Fisher: The reservations are obvious. His 20 career return touchdowns have come in 124 career games. That averages out to one return TD per six games, or slightly less than a point per game off returns in fantasy. His special teams prowess doesnt come close to making him a viable fantasy starter and while the Falcons have said they plan on using the playmaker more in their offence a€“ and I do love playmakers on offence a€“ hes had the chance before with the Bears and blew it, so I cant endorse him this time around. Hetherington: Devin Hester looks better in the Falcons offence this year than he ever did playing wide receiver with the Bears. However, Hester is an unreliable pass catcher - as he proved with the Bears - and the fourth option in the Falcons offence at wide receiver (behind Julio Jones, Roddy White and Harry Douglas). Hester will continue to make plays sporadically for the Falcons on both special teams and offence, but he remains far from a safe fantasy play. Hester is likely best left on the waiver wire or on your bench as an injury replacement. Should Julian Edelman be taken more seriously as a WR1? Cullen: Edelman could be a WR1 in PPR leagues, because hes the one Patriots wideout that Tom Brady seems to trust, but its hard to be a standard WR1 and not produce touchdowns. For that reason, Id feel much more comfortable with Edelman -- who has a good chance to have his second straight 1,000-yard receiving season -- in the WR2 slot on my roster. Fisher: After finishing last year as a WR2, Edelman is ranked in the Top 10 through three weeks this year. Even if he is just a borderline WR1, Im definitely taking him seriously. Hell never produce like a Calvin Johnson or Julio Jones a€“ guys who score TDs on a consistent basis a€“ but he should be good for around 80 receiving yards per game. If thats his floor, he should be in the WR1 conversation. Hetherington: Edelman sits fifth in the league in receptions this season and eighth in yards, those numbers alone put him in the WR1 conversation. Yet unlike most WR1s, Edelman is not a red-zone threat and finished with just six touchdowns last year. I believe Edelman is a strong WR1 in PPR leagues already and could move to that level in basic leagues formats at some point this season, but for now he remains a top-end WR2. Rob Gronkowski remains Tom Bradys go-to red-zone target. Who is more likely to break out of their early season slump in Green Bay, Aaron Rodgers or Eddie Lacy? Cullen: I have to go with Rodgers because hes been one of the leagues best for the past five seasons and its not as though the talent around him is suddenly gone. With Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and second-round pick Davante Adams, Rodgers has the weapons to get the ball downfield. It didnt work out in Week One against Seattle, but that wont be the only time this year that the Seahawks shut down a premier quarterback, so have faith that Rodgers can get it together. In Lacys case, he should get better too. He was productive after a slow start last year, so Id give him a little bit of leeway, especially considering he suffered a concussion in Week One. Fisher: It has to be Rodgers. I really like Lacy but Rodgers has the better track record. As unlikely as it seems, Lacy could conceivably be a one-year wonder while with Rodgers you know hell eventually start putting up numbers much closer to his career norms. While I believe both will bounce back, Im not sure how much when you consider how pedestrian the Packers have looked early in the season. Hetherington: This question is difficult because once one of them breaks out, the other shouldnt be far behind. If Lacy finds his stride, Rodgers will see more eight-man boxes and more deep ball openings. If Rodgers regains his usual form, Lacy will benefit from running against more nickel and dime looks with deep safeties. I believe Rodgers will break out first, starting this week against the banged-up defence of the Chicago Bears. Im also betting Lacy wont be far behind. Fantasy Football Report powered by Coors Light Air Max 720 Triple Black Uk .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. Cheap Vapormax Plus Uk . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. http://www.ukairmax720.com/air-max-720/max-720-saturn.html . -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout.HALIFAX -- Maxime Fortier scored at 12:34 of overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads edged the visiting Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Austyn Hardie forced extra time when he scored at 12:05 of the third period for the Mooseheads, who lead the best-of-seven third-round series 3-2, while Andrew Ryan and Luca Ciampini also scored. Jonathan Drouin, who is the playoff scoring leader with 37 points in 14 games, had his 13-game point streak snapped in the win. Anthonyy Mantha had a pair of goals for the Foreurs, who have dropped the past three games after opening up the series with two straight wins, and Louick Marcotte scored once. Air Max 270 Just Do It Uk. Halifaxs Zachary Fucale made 22 saves for the win as Val-dOrs Antoine Bibeau kicked out 37-of-41 shots in defeat. The Mooseheads failed to score on five chances with the man advantage while the Foreurs scored on their only power-play opportunity. Val-dOr will look to avoid elimination when they host Game 6 on Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz